Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Igbo Have Collective Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Have Collective Opinion (853 Views)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Igbo have an established currency before the British Invasion / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Yesterday I confronted one igbo man talking rubbish against my tribe although he headed up apologized for his misconduct.

Im on my way home yesterday and I saw a friend and I packed beside an igbo shop to greet my friend. After we exchange pleasantry we are still discussion.

There a grew up igbo man reading news from his smart phone telling his wife that there is a protest in all Yoruba's states. He went forward by calling Yoruba coward that Yoruba's people that don't want to speak against crime committed by herdsmen and we are happy that federal government marginalized his tribe.

I let him talk the whole rubbish and I went to meet him Young repeat what you said now dude said regard what I told him you called Yoruba coward he said no he didn't say that, that he was just condemned fulani occupation in the region.

Seriously I want to give him hot slap but his wife was begging I just have to leave because he is a real coward.

Now I want to ask this question why igbo hate Yoruba? How many igbo leader come out and condemned fulani occupation in the southwest? Not even their socio cultural groups if its them that facing this challenges Yoruba elites will support them especially Afenifere.

Why igbo think government marginalized them? Is because they are not be president since we return to democracy. I wonder if its a Yoruba man Or ijaw man that governed Anambra or is hausa man that governed imo state ....Also the research made it known that igbo dominated federal government job .

Anyways let me clear you here no Yoruba hate igbo and we will not hate you for any reason we have been inter- married, working together. Let us leave by peace ...Where is the acheb that caused this problems?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by AtikuNetwork: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2021
As a well-informed Northerner that once lived and worked in SW before moving to Abuja, I can boldly tell you that igbos have committed more crimes in the SW, SS, and all over Nigeria than Fulanis. Even Wike once accused Anambra of importing armed robbery and crimes to Rivers. They are involved in armed robbery, baby factory crimes and many more, yet I have not see Yorubas scapegoat them they way they are doing to Fulanis right now. We should all watch what we are doing to ourselves in this country because Nigeria is all we have. Let's not allow bigotry to set this country on fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Oga I have never see where igbo kill Yoruba or where igbo kidnapped Yoruba people.

Fulani herdsmen are notorious .
AtikuNetwork:
As a well-informed Northerner that once lived and worked in SW before moving to Abuja, I can boldly tell you that igbos have committed more crimes in the SW, SS, and all over Nigeria than Fulanis. Even Wike once accused Anambra of importing armed robbery and crimes to Rivers. They are involved in armed robbery, baby factory crimes and many more, yet I have not see Yorubas scapegoat them they way they are doing to Fulanis right now. We should all watch what we are doing to ourselves in this country because Nigeria is all we have. Let's not allow bigotry to set this country on fire.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by AlfaB: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:

Seriously I want to give him hot slap but his wife was begging I just have to leave because he is a real coward.

grin grin grin grin grin

When a coward speaks, he gives clues.

Please wake up from your daydreams.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by AtikuNetwork: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Oga I have never see where igbo kill Yoruba or where igbo kidnapped Yoruba people.

Fulani herdsmen are notorious .

Crime is crime. And every crime has far-reaching consequences on its victims. Even the kidnappers disturbing yoruba people are not all Fulanis. Some of them are your own people too. You people are setting a dangerous precedent of tribalizing and politicising crime. Are there no yoruba people killing yoruba people in Yoruba land also? Sunday Igboho also killed ife people during ife and madakeke fights, and he is walking around today like a hero because he is after Fulanis. When there are no more Fulanis to blame he will blame igbos for taking yoruba jobs. And when igbos leave, he will pick sides with a political party to fight another party. Or join another village to fight another village. The witch hunt will never end.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by chumada: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
lol, a coward is dreaming to give an igboman a hot slap, what a pathetic lie, keep deceiving yourself while the real owners of Nigerian deal with your coward people mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Vodox: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Misleading post

Messed up country!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by madmohamed(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Yesterday I confronted one igbo man talking rubbish against my tribe although he headed up apologized for his misconduct.

Im on my way home yesterday and I saw a friend and I packed beside an igbo shop to greet my friend. After we exchange pleasantry we are still discussion.

There a grew up igbo man reading news from his smart phone telling his wife that there is a protest in all Yoruba's states. He went forward by calling Yoruba coward that Yoruba's people that don't want to speak against crime committed by herdsmen and we are happy that federal government marginalized his tribe.

I let him talk the whole rubbish and I went to meet him Young repeat what you said now dude said regard what I told him you called Yoruba coward he said no he didn't say that, that he was just condemned fulani occupation in the region.

Now I want to ask this question why igbo hate Yoruba? How many igbo leader come out and condemned fulani occupation in the southwest? Not even their socio cultural groups if its them that facing this challenges Yoruba elites will support them especially Afenifere.

Why igbo think government marginalized them? Is because they are not be president since we return to democracy. I wonder if its a Yoruba man Or ijaw man that governed Anambra or is hausa man that governed imo state ....Also the research made it known that igbo dominated federal government job .

Anyways let me clear you here no Yoruba hate igbo and we will not hate you for any reason we have been inter- married, working together. Let us leave by peace ...Where is the acheb that caused this problems?
your very stupid why can you slap him animal slap him and see what will happen to you coward like you spit on your face. When did a coward have maind to slap Igbo man. I don't believe ibb before but know I do believe him. Useless thing like you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Nightalan: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2021
You want to give a full grown man Hot slap and his wife was begging you because he called your tribe coward? Hahahahahah grin
You're not entirely okay upstairs, and it shows in the jumbled up barely coherent lies you wrote up there. Get busy and stop making a fool of yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by chumada: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2021
madmohamed:
your very stupid why can you slap him animal slap him and see what will happen to you coward like you spit on your face.

you believed this lunatic would've dare slap an igboman Daydreaming is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Mightyhaiz: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2021
how bout a nice lil dose of #igbokeeyoudere#
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Don't worry it will soon be reach you
AlfaB:

grin grin grin grin grin

When a coward speaks, he gives clues.

Please wake up from your daydreams.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Mightyhaiz: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
which axis are you doing your own banditry.. igbos are savages o.. better not to cross into igboland .As you flee from igboho onslaught just look for a short cut to senegal or wherever you emanated from. ESN wahala pass igboho own well o

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by madmohamed(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
chumada:

I don't believe him but I want to let him know that he is a coward him and his people. How can you leave Fulani that killing you taking over your land and farm force your oba to bow to him and want to slap igbo man. Where did he get that lever.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Vodox: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2021
madmohamed:
I don't believe him but I want to let him know that he is a coward him and his people. How can you leave Fulani that killing you taking over your land and farm force your oba to bow to him and want to slap igbo man. Where did he get that lever.
I tire o...he should use that same energy and go and slap Fulani herdsmen terrorist raping their women.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Danzakidakura(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Crime is crime. And every crime has far-reaching consequences on its victims. Even the kidnappers disturbing yoruba people are not all Fulanis. Some of them are your own people too. You people are setting a dangerous precedent of tribalizing and politicising crime. Are there no yoruba people killing yoruba people in Yoruba land also? Sunday Igboho also killed ife people during ife and madakeke fights, and he is walking around today like a hero because he is after Fulanis. When there are no more Fulanis to blame he will blame igbos for taking yoruba jobs. And when igbos leave, he will pick sides with a political party to fight another party. Or join another village to fight another village. The witch hunt will never end.
you are an object of division , you derived in creating enemity between Southerners but you have failed. Can any southern tribe commit the same level of crime in North as Fulani are committing in the south, how many ibo or Yoruba have kidnapped raped and killed Hausa women and children on daily bases with federal support. Your kingsmen are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Supan(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:

Now I want to ask this question why igbo hate Yoruba?

If Igbos hate yourubas, then I wonder then kind of love the Hausa and Fulani show yoruba.

Till tomorrow, our differences will be there, but it can never lead to the madness happening in Ibarapa.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Supan(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Usman dan fodio pikin.

You have to quickly rush and set the stage for us to fight ourselves.

We wise pass una papa.

Don't start packing ur bags to funtua jalon... maloo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by NwaAro: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
As a well informed Igbo man I can categorically tell you that you're not only a bastard with cowdungs for braincells, but you're the most audacious idiot I've ever had the torture of crossing paths with on the cyberspace. Never in your miserable life compare Igbos on any scale on imagination with you uncivilized and primitive sahelian bastards who are the most psychopathic savages this nation has produced. Firstly the whole nonsense about Wike accusing Anambra of importing armed robbery in Rivers state was false as he never made such daft claims, Wike despite been a known rabble-rouser will not be stupid enough to make such assertions. Most Igbos commit some specialized type of crimes like drug trafficking no doubt, but you will never see Igbos commit any crime on the same level of barbarity and sheer inhuman monstrosity as you Fulani savages, the type of crimes you savages commit has marked your tribe out as subhumans nationwide, and there's a reason why you're now endangered species all over Nigeria, Ghana, Guinea, Central African Republic, Cameroon etc. Never in your worthless primitive wandering life compare Igbos to your animalistic race of people, a serious genocide is long overdue on you accursed wandering descendants of Ismael.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Im not a violence man if am one i will give that dude a hot slap yesterday and nothing would happen.
madmohamed:
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by kynbasil01: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
you need to hide your illiterate empty head in shame, stop disgracing yourself in public in your efforts to demonize the igbo
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hausa dont hate Yoruba they can only be violent and that's normal but you guys hate us .
Supan:

If Igbos hate yourubas, then I wonder then kind of love the Hausa and Fulani show yoruba.

Till tomorrow, our differences will be there, but it can never lead to the madness happening in Ibarapa.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chest beating.
chumada:

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Dedetwo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:

Can you really confront Igbo chap of your age and stature? I shall say without equivocation that Yoruba acted cowardly in 1966 when their son was killed Ibadan and still could not even muster a noise support for Ogundipe in Lagos.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shebi igbo man are Anthony Joshua. So you still want Yoruba join hands and fight biafra in the civil war.
Dedetwo:

Can you really confront Igbo chap of your age and stature? I shall say without equivocation that Yoruba acted cowardly in 1966 when their son was killed Ibadan and still could not even muster a noise support for Ogundipe in Lagos.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Dedetwo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Shebi igbo man are Anthony Joshua. So you still want Yoruba join hands and fight biafra in the civil war.

Shut up your putrid mouth. Igbo had been a world boxing champion before the mother, who had Anthony Joshua out of wedlock, was born. Ndigbo did not want Yoruba to fight or join hand in Biafra but will tell Yoruba about their acts of cowardice in 1967.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Are you Arrewa?
Have been looking for him since this fulani saga
Northern Nigeria is indeed a paradise
Shameless people
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Pochettino(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
[s]As a well-informed Northerner that once lived and worked in SW before moving to Abuja, I can boldly tell you that igbos have committed more crimes in the SW, SS, and all over Nigeria than Fulanis. Even Wike once accused Anambra of importing armed robbery and crimes to Rivers. They are involved in armed robbery, baby factory crimes and many more, yet I have not see Yorubas scapegoat them they way they are doing to Fulanis right now. We should all watch what we are doing to ourselves in this country because Nigeria is all we have. Let's not allow bigotry to set this country on fire[/s].

Divide & rule no go work. Ntoooorrr tongue tongue grin cheesy
You foolanis are surrounded
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Dedetwo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

It is pitiful the above poster could not even muster intestinal fortitude to represent his\her forbearers by injecting his\her ethnicity instead of northerner. I duff my hat for NwaAro who did not only chastised the goon but lavishly expressed his being son of Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHALGA PDP Affirmed Their Dominion Over APC In Port Harcourt City / Igbophobia / Wike, Former Commissioner In War Of Words On TV Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.