Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Virginity Or No Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Or No Virginity (1600 Views)

Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / Virginity Or Character Which Is The Major Pride Of A Woman? / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Or No Virginity by Continuously: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Just thinking out loud.
It has been troubling my mind ever since I was raped some time ago and lost my virginity in unfortunate circumstances. I will say it even affected my self esteem a bit because I've always been a conservative person and mind was trained to believe a girl should only sleep with one man in her lifetime and a girl with no virginity has no worth. Seeing that nowadays relationship equals to sex most don't end up in marriage, there won't be any virgins unless you are the person's first boyfriend or girlfriend, grin
Most guys after hearing that you are not a virgin will never agree to wait till you formalize your relationship. Even when you are a virgin some guys will make it their life's mission to conquer even if they have to achieve that by rape. Lol.

But on a serious note, (1) do men really make virginity a priority before they can marry a woman? (2) Also some posters here said that they won't believe if their woman said she's not a virgin because she was raped. Are you people for or real or just cruising?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Continuously: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Like if you don't mind a non-virgin.
Share if you cannot settle for a non-virgin

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Brownpeanut(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Relax, virginity is overrated. Pardon the cliche.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Keeping your virginity or staying chaste helps save you from a lot of dark forces or circumstances.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by janda1: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Continuously:
Like if you don't mind a non-virgin.
Share if you cannot settle for a non-virgin

most men prefer a virgin than a non virgin, believing that she can't cheat but when you tell them you are not a virgin, it would be like how many guys have bleeped you and they would be eager to have a taste to and also it would be hard for men to trust a ladies that is not a virgin because she can't be fateful no matter how big the dick of his lover is(8or 9 inch), they believe she is still going to cheat because she can't be satisf with the sex, the issue of loosing virginity through rape, if she determined that she won't have sex after the rape but the man who would show her love and affection and get married to her and her virginal is still tight after the rape but not like been a virgin the guy can't still consider some how, if he truly love you, if the guy would be the next person to have sex with her but men still prefer a virgin than non virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Paramount01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
just know this,Virginity does not garunty a good or faithful wife, I have seen a Lady that marry as virgin and still cheat in marriage, and I have seen a prostitude that never open her central bank for somebody else again after marriage.like me,I don't care if u cheat in me,most important thing is I should not just know.I trust alot
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by laughitall(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
U
Paramount01:
just know this,Virginity does not garunty a good or faithful wife, I have seen a Lady that marry as virgin and still cheat in marriage, and I have seen a prostitude that never open her central bank for somebody else again after marriage.like me,I don't care if u cheat in me,most important thing is I should not just know.I trust alot
fucking lair ..

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
There are men that care about a virgin girl, many lairs or those that have lost it would say ;

1. Virginity doesn't guarantee...

2. They don't care about virginity because...

3. Character or personality excuse

4. Some other bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Phenomenal16(f): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
That's if u see one
It takes character to keep one this days
Though some can be victims of circumstances
Is well
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Continuously:
Just thinking out loud.
It has been troubling my mind ever since I was raped some time ago and lost my virginity in unfortunate circumstances. I will say it even affected my self esteem a bit because I've always been a conservative person and mind was trained to believe a girl should only sleep with one man in her lifetime and a girl with no virginity has no worth. Seeing that nowadays relationship equals to sex most don't end up in marriage, there won't be any virgins unless you are the person's first boyfriend or girlfriend, grin
Most guys after hearing that you are not a virgin will never agree to wait till you formalize your relationship. Even when you are a virgin some guys will make it their life's mission to conquer even if they have to achieve that by rape. Lol.

But on a serious note, (1) do men really make virginity a priority before they can marry a woman? (2) Also some posters here said that they won't believe if their woman said she's not a virgin because she was raped. Are you people for or real or just cruising?

Men will be shouting that the want virgins but they can't keep their small P inside their dirty boxers.

My dear, tell us how you got raped. What did you do about it?
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Bodyodour: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Phenomenal16:
That's if u see one
It takes character to keep one this days
Though some can be victims of circumstances
Is well
lol. Are u battling with urs?
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by JOSH54: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is a good thing to keep urself as virgin if possible but it does not guaratee d person to be d best wife or husband. For me as long as i love d person, it does not matter to me either u are a virgin or not but happiness n fulfilment is what i want.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by abujaGHOST: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:

I agree with you. As a single man, I met a girl I really liked. she just finished NYSC then and was working in a start-up. . . .

long story short. . . . i discovered she was a virgin and I discontinued the relationship. how can a girl be a virgin up to that time? she must be very stingy or something is wrong with her.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Mivici: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
If I Iove you and I didn't meet u a virgin, I will never pay ur bride price but we can be couples for life probably you don't cheat on me.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Blabbermouth: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Paramount01:
just know this,Virginity does not garunty a good or faithful wife, I have seen a Lady that marry as virgin and still cheat in marriage, and I have seen a prostitude that never open her central bank for somebody else again after marriage.
A fat lie to prove a cheap point.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Fvckyouall: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
StacyO:
Keeping your virginity or staying chaste helps save you from a lot of dark forces of circumstances.

lipsrsealed

Coming from a non virgin undecided
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
You can't be trusted with meat bro.
Paramount01:
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Fvckyouall: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Continuously:
Just thinking out loud.

Audio Rape undecided no girl is ever raped, you just came here to post this to feel better about yourself.
Virginity is not a big deal so stop lying that you were raped. I know a lair when I see one

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by gfon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brownpeanut:
am here trying to decipher the meaning of your signature
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by gfon(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't even wanna marry a virgin,i don't have the time and strength for stress.Once the honeypot is still tight and i investigate dat you haven't had an abortion before,we are good to go.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by SonOfUbunja: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Paramount01:
Rubbish lies. You have not seen anything, stop
Making up things in your head

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
#team non virgins anytime anyday
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Coming from a non virgin undecided

Cause we know each other from somewhere?
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Brownpeanut(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
gfon:
am here trying to decipher the meaning of your signature

You're inqusive. I like it. It's the lyrics from a song. Just Google the whole phrase I wrote. You'll find it.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by gfon(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Brownpeanut:

You're inqusive. I like it. It's the lyrics from a song. Just Google the whole phrase I wrote. You'll find it.
Candles...that's some dope lyrics. 'filling the space in your sheets'.Good morning

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Paramount01(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Blabbermouth:

A fat lie to prove a cheap point.

For ur mind,I am.Lairing, seee u,if u don't believe is your cup of tea,the more we live the more we know.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Continuously: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
abujaGHOST:

I agree with you. As a single man, I met a girl I really liked. she just finished NYSC then and was working in a start-up. . . .

long story short. . . . i discovered she was a virgin and I discontinued the relationship. how can a girl be a virgin up to that time? she must be very stingy or something is wrong with her.

hilarious sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Continuously: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Fvckyouall:

[s]Audio Rape undecided no girl is ever raped, you just came here to post this to feel better about yourself.
Virginity is not a big deal so stop lying that you were raped. I know a lair when I see one[/s]

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Blabbermouth: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Paramount01:

For ur mind,I am.Lairing, seee u,if u don't believe is your cup of tea,the more we live the more we know.
It's a lie. You don't know any Virgin that cheated, neither do you know any prostitute that remained loyal to her husband after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Continuously: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Men will be shouting that the want virgins but they can't keep their small P inside their dirty boxers.

My dear, tell us how you got raped. What did you do about it?
I was only able to disgrace him but he is in prison now because he stepped on another person's toes as the animal that he is

1 Like

Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by Brownpeanut(f): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2021
gfon:
Candles...that's some dope lyrics. 'filling the space in your sheets'.Good morning

Good morning. Yeah, beautiful lyrics. One of my favorite songs of all time because I can relate to it perfectly. I hope you get the meaning now.
Re: Virginity Or No Virginity by crazyclown(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2021
StacyO:
Keeping your virginity or staying chaste helps save you from a lot of dark forces or circumstances.

lipsrsealed
False prophet 1 fan spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Really True Nigeria Girls Are Useless / NIPOST Retiree Dies In Sex Romp With Two Teenagers In Akwa Ibom / He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.