Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .... (919 Views)

Business: HELP! I Need Someone To Teach Me Forex , Bitcoin Or Binary Trade / Pictures Is This Nissan Car Good For #1,250,000. I Need Someone To Guide Me? / Need A Manual Car Pal To Teach Me Driving A Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: .... by dimexy247(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: .... by babyboy4every1: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
You get car

1 Like

Re: .... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
babyboy4every1:
You get car
Still trusting God for one
Re: .... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Make una help ooo
Re: .... by Olayetan(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lolz

You don’t have your car and you want someone to teach you driving for free.

Pls how?
Re: .... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Olayetan:
Lolz

You don’t have your car and you want someone to teach you driving for free.

Pls how?
Is it a must to have a car before knowing how to drive?

If I have a car, I wouldn't be soliciting here for an help
Re: .... by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
Good day Nairalnders, Trust we are doing great.

Please save my soul. I have been engaging in some menial jobs since graduation just to keep body and soul together.

I need someone to teach me how to drive for free, I'm based in Abeokuta.

I'm on the verge of getting a job but the driving part may hinder me from it.

Please quote me if you are ready to help or Chat me up

Thanks and God bless
I honestly wish I can help but the truth is driving is something that grows in you the more you engage in it. Even if you learn now, as long as you don't have a car of your own to practice regularly, you will still look clueless anytime you pick up a car.
Interestingly, even people that knows how to drive and haven't driven a car for a while still tend to look clueless at first until they settle in then it all comes back to them.
That aside though, it's not a big deal. Very easy to learn especially if you are going to be handling an automatic but I won't advice you to learn driving with an automatic transmission if you really want to know how to drive.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I honestly wish I can help but the honest truth is driving is someone that grows in you the more you engage in it. Even if you learn now, as long as you don't have a car of your own to practice regularly, you will still look clueless anytime you pick up a car.
Interestingly, even people that knows how to drive and haven't driven a car for a while still tend to look clueless at first until they settle in then it all comes back to them.
That aside though, it's not a big deal. Very easy to learn especially if you are going to be handling an automatic but I won't advice you to learn driving with an automatic transmission if you really want to know how to drive.

I really appreciate your contribution bro.. Honestly, I wish I procure one too but God knows the best. I am a fast learner and all I want is to have the knowledge, experience at least and some rudiments involve in driving.
Re: .... by babyboy4every1: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
What we are all saying is that, until you have your own car, it wont be easy.
Re: .... by baconline(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Go to a driving school
Re: .... by cluewebhost(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Would the fuel be free?
And payment for clutch damage (manual car) and maybe scratches and co if you scratch the car while learning?

Save money and go to any nearby driving school.
Tell them u want to learn no need for certificate if they would reduce the price for you.

You dont understand what you're asking for.

1 Like

Re: .... by andrewbaba44: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Is it a must to have a car before knowing how to drive?

If I have a car, I wouldn't be soliciting here for an help

It’s not a must for someone to have a car before knowing how to drive

But common for free ?

You want someone to use his car and dedicate his time teaching you how to drive for free ?

Since you are asking to learn for free that means you won’t even be responsible for the fueling of the car also

So if you hit the car somewhere comot bumper or break headlamp Na the person go use him money fix am then una go continue the driving lesson the next day grin

Smh

1 Like

Re: .... by Conceptprince: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
cluewebhost:
Would the fuel be free?
And payment for clutch damage (manual car) and maybe scratches and co if you scratch the car while learning?

Save money and go to any nearby driving school.
Tell them u want to learn no need for certificate if they would reduce the price for you.

You dont understand what you're asking for.
l tire sef

(1) (Reply)

My Car Hit A Big Pothole And The Gearbox Bottom Plate Got Broken / Is Mercedes Benz 2008 ML350 A Good SUV A Good Car / I Need An Advice On Peugeot 407

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.