Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

Imo @ 45. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo @ 45. (260 Views)

VP Shettima Confirms Interception Of 45 Trucks Moving Maize Out Of Nigeria / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo @ 45. by Princevictor966(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
IMO @45: Uzodinma Missing As Prince Victor Felicitates Ihedioha, Ohakim, Okorocha, Udenwa, Mbakwe, Enwerem, others.

- Preaches and Sues for Unity and Peace.
-Prays for God's Liberation in the state.

By Prince Victor

I heartily felicitate with His Excellency, Rt Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON, Former Governors, IMO State Government and the good people of IMO State on the auspicious occasion of her epochal 45th Anniversary of the creation of IMO state since February 1976.

Imolites are indeed elated and euphoric to celebrate this years milestone irrespective of the anomalies and crisis bedeviling the state.

As we anticipate to see Eldorado in the near-future, we must as a matter of fact cognize and reminisce that for the state to emerge from her present status quo with regards to infrastructural and economic development, the volatile peace in some parts of the state especially Orlu local government area, which recently witnessed Eastern Security Network ESN/Nigeria Army clash, citizens and other inhabitants within the state must learn to tolerate one another for peaceful coexistence.

Peace and Unity remains the rudiments of any meaningful development in the society, therefore imolites and visitors must rise above any form of divide and move the state forward. It is high time the IMO state government provide lasting solution to crisis and anomalies bedeviling the state.

It is in this line that I call the IMO state government to drive masses friendly policies and create jobs for the teeming youths so they can become more useful to the society instead of engaging in criminal activities and other social vices.

Let me also appeal to the people of the state and her government to rededicate themselves to the development ideals for the creation of the state for sustainable human development and virile economy.

The individual and collective efforts of citizens, especially the founding fathers of the state and other patriotic people, had resulted in landmarks, by which IMO State stands tall among its peers. Imolites therefore, should not forget the heroic deeds of our pasts leaders, for, without them, our story will be incomplete.

We pray that Almighty God will liberate the state and continue to give our Leaders the wisdom and protection to continue to serve humanity and lead IMO State to greater heights.

� Prince Victor
IMO/Lagos State Citizen, Nigeria.
04/02/2021.

Re: Imo @ 45. by Lawdis(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
.....one man is missing among the Governors

which is the supreme governor

grin grin
Re: Imo @ 45. by Moferere: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
This hungry looking PDP guy again grin grin grin

Dem go soon arrest you
Re: Imo @ 45. by Dedetwo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why at 45 not 40 or even at the golden jubilee?
Re: Imo @ 45. by Princevictor966(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lawdis:
.....one man is missing among the Governors

which is the supreme governor

grin grin

People who hijacked power through the back door shouldn't be ceded any cognizance.
Re: Imo @ 45. by Princevictor966(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Moferere:
This hungry looking PDP guy again grin grin grin

Dem go soon arrest you

Yeah, it's the hungry looking PDP guy.

But one thing is sure, My Pit! Your Pillar!
Re: Imo @ 45. by Princevictor966(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dedetwo:
Why at 45 not 40 or even at the golden jubilee?

If you read again, you will understand that the state was created in 1976, hence marks her 45 years of creation in 2021
Re: Imo @ 45. by Moferere: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Princevictor966:

Yeah, it's the hungry looking PDP guy.

But one thing is sure, My Pit! Your Pillar!

grin grin grin
Will pay you salaries conveniently for 4 years without you doing anything

Get a life
Re: Imo @ 45. by Princevictor966(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Will pay you salaries conveniently for 4 years without you doing anything

Get a life

I doubt you understand English Language at it explicit form.

I said, My Pit! Your Pillar!

What do you understand by that?

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Brought Light To Abia, Says Uche Ogah / Niger State Has Been Ranked 4th Among The Top Five (5) States In The Federation / President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.