Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

heaven - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / heaven (3669 Views)

Schools, Universities,Industries,Countries, Continents And Businesses In Heaven / My Degree Is Not Going Up With Me To Heaven''- Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status / heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: heaven by Kingzeez10: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Talk wetin you Sabi

Update dey for dating wey plenty and it is hundred percent without jazz

Proof I go attach for just December , January, February cashout with tax. Refund , ID.me, TDAmeritrade, and benefits

Common sense pass juju only fools take the route of rituals

Can we talk on hangouts bro. I love your selfless spirit
Re: heaven by Jerryherd: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Why are some nairalanders so daft?
One person is behind the OP and some other monikers promoting and asking questions about internet fraudsters. It's all pre-planned. Flashed his ill-gotten (and obviously fake and doctored transactions) and gain greedy idiots that will run into his DM and thereafter bill them. It's all a game. Shame on some desperate people.

Atleast everybody knows a loader, with update doesn't need a Kobo from you just details he needs to fund and you do the cash out

I have always said most poor people are people who think they know but are Ignorant

2 Likes

Re: heaven by bigjackass: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xixtie:
Why are some nairalanders so daft?
One person is behind the OP and some other monikers promoting and asking questions about internet fraudsters. It's all pre-planned. Flashed his ill-gotten (and obviously fake and doctored transactions) and gain greedy idiots that will run into his DM and thereafter bill them. It's all a game. Shame on some desperate people.
the op may be on his own but those other gboys are here to find desperate people to message them
Re: heaven by Kingzeez10: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Atleast everybody knows a loader, with update doesn't need a Kobo from you just details he needs to fund and you do the cash out

I have always said most poor people are people who think they know but are Ignorant

The Tinder app keep redirecting me to where i will input Nigeria phone number

1 Like

Re: heaven by kingPhidel(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Village pepu @work. Try selling Jesus (evangilism) it pays bro. Don't forget to share the testimony here. You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: heaven by Draydd: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

I've tried my best to get money for my educational and unbearable, my parent pest me and don't really care at all. They said let me be a man and be satisfying myself.
Now I made a choice to look for money at all cost.
I just need money right satisfaction, I don't want to be dependent. Now the school are requesting allot of stuff, I requested for money from my dad and mum all said they have no money. The lecturers keep sending me out. Am just feeling like am the most hated being on Earth.

I don't have free time to look for work and what work can I do self? I just want to get money, it's just gettingnow.
Be it Sacrificing anyone I love even though I love nobody right now. Not even myself.
If there is any cult group I can join to be carrying out missions and get paid, am ready!
If it's to become a fraudster just teach me am ready. If it's to steal am also ready.
Just anyway I can be independent. Right now am just in tears.
Drop a useful advice please. And if you'll teach me a way just indicate, I promise to follow the one that suits.
..omo bro look into something like crypto currency trading,forsage and the rest pays..you just have to make a plan, follow it carefully, grin
BoyOfNaija:

I've tried my best to get money for my educational and satisfaction, I don't want to be dependent. Now the school are requesting allot of stuff, I requested for money from my dad and mum all said they have no money. The lecturers keep sending me out. Am just feeling like am the most hated being on Earth.

I don't have free time to look for work and what work can I do self? I just want to get money, it's just getting unbearable, my parent pest me and don't really care at all. They said let me be a man and be satisfying myself.
I just need money right now.
Be it Sacrificing anyone I love even though I love nobody right now. Not even myself.
If there is any cult group I can join to be carrying out missions and get paid, am ready!
If it's to become a fraudster just teach me am ready. If it's to steal am also ready.
Drop a useful advice please. And if you'll teach me a way just indicate, I promise to follow the one that suits.
..omo bro look into something like crypto currency trading,forsage and the rest it pays..you just have to make a plan, follow it carefully,nd achieve your goal..and dont be greefy�
Re: heaven by VictorUSA(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

You are the type that needs to be blocked on this forum. If you have nothing to say get out.
I believe you're a muslim
See how stupid u sound

1 Like

Re: heaven by VictorUSA(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Op you drink kerosene ni? I think ur brain went to visit ur mother. u don't even possess a thought pattern that's reasonable.
Re: heaven by LikeAking: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Go foa all of them, so that your money go plenty, well,well.

1 Like

Re: heaven by pointblank247(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na waa ooo
Re: heaven by mcjohny(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
mehn this one weak me
Re: heaven by Microwhy: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

You are the type that needs to be blocked on this forum. If you have nothing to say get out.
I believe you're a muslim
Meaning what being a Muslim?
Re: heaven by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why not get involved in all of them at once.

1 Like

Re: heaven by Tedpgrass: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xixtie

Seems the boys have forgotten the manner Invicto was nabbed...

Let's go a fishing *** whistle whistle***

Re: heaven by chycco: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: heaven by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
sinkhole:
I will suggest you go for ritual money.
As somebody suggested, not all involves blood.
The one me I will suggest is that one where chicken will be used to eat some corn grains, the number of grain eating by the chicken will usually determine how long you are going to live to enjoy the money: usually, it is something like two to four years embarassed
gringrin
Re: heaven by Omokrireno: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

I've tried my best to get money for my educational and satisfaction, I don't want to be dependent. Now the school are requesting allot of stuff, I requested for money from my dad and mum all said they have no money. The lecturers keep sending me out. Am just feeling like am the most hated being on Earth.

I don't have free time to look for work and what work can I do self? I just want to get money, it's just getting unbearable, my parent pest me and don't really care at all. They said let me be a man and be satisfying myself.
Be it Sacrificing anyone I love even thseeough I love nobody right now. Not even myself.

You don't have to be any of these to be independent. What most people don't know is that life presents a lot of opportunities everywhere from anything, even defying the laws of matter by bringing something(wealth) out of nothing.

Selling pure water shouldn't be in your 1000th options at all. Perhaps, you can gather children to do that for you and settle dem daily but that's shouldn't be an option also.

The yahoo takes time too. You need to gain trust and you need to be patient too. No one would send you money just like that without a proper understanding. There are people that ventured into this yahoo office and they have been there for years with nothing tangible to show for it. In Erigga's voice " day break everywhere stew", that's for those that understand the in and out of the street life and there is a day for cashing out which is the day break(lol).

As for rituals, well, let me walk you through some steps.... There used to be a guy friend in Abraka back then that would always spend his night out in bars and clubs, he only sleeps during the day... The condition given to him was that if he sleeps in the night, he would die... Dude eventually got tired of the life and said it out.....

Another dude had a tortoise on his car booth few years back in the university environ, Abraka. He took his car to the car wash and the cleaner opened the booth and took some money he found there, unknowing to the cleaner, the boy was instructed to spend all the money vomited by the tortoise everyday... So for that day, he didn't spend it all cos the cleaner took some without him knowing.. eventually, he managed to found out and caused a scene because he was about to die and was crying badly....

On and on, it's not worth it.... I have soaked garri with rain water and tin tomatoes before. I was in 100level when this happened and i was from a wealthy family and had to sponsor my education alone... The option was available but i never took it, it's not worth it at all...

Just be calmed for now, focus on the good side of life, i believe there is sometyysomething you can do to keep your hands rolling, just sit down and think, i don't have to do that thinking for you...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: heaven by laluski(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
BoyOfNaija:

Sacrifice your dick, simple

You remember that khaleesi soldier commander callend UNSOLID, sacrifice your dick like that and you go make am, simple
Re: heaven by Haywiz1122: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Op my best advice for you as a brother is to do the sacrifice.

Go and use your parents or brothers and sisters, don’t be patient anymore cause it’s only you going through all this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: heaven by laluski(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Haywiz1122:
Op my best advice for you as a brother is to do the sacrifice.

Go and use your parents or brothers and sisters, don’t be patient anymore cause it’s only you going through all this. Thanks

Yes yes
Just lead anyone of them into one bush along Ibadan expresswaydo the rest grin

1 Like

Re: heaven by Reggaemich(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Op, just be patient

Your blood too dey Hot
Re: heaven by Tillatalk: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Honduras01:
[s][/s]

nonsense
what can you offer
Re: heaven by Jerryherd: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2021
chycco:

Greetings Chief.
Please check your mail I sent you a pm.
Or better still send me a pm. Abeg adey wait

Ok..
Re: heaven by BigDawsNet: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Blod money in the way that will please god
Re: heaven by LordofNaija: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Be patient, in due time things will fall in place, say no to crime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Pregnant With My Student & I’m Keeping The Baby, Teacher Reveals / The Release Of Uniben Post Utme Result / See Creativity! Who Is More Creative ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.