Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? (466 Views)

Da'ar Communications Shares / Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / Please, Any Update On Daar Communications Shares Investment Of 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? by DadaStephen1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do we have stockbrokers here?

In 2012,

My mum get some shares which includes

SKYE BANK and DAAR COMMUNICATIONS

Now she’s trying to know the status of these stocks but she’s being told that SKYE BANK is no more and as such, there’s nothing for her.

And I’m wondering if that’s how it works really!

As for DAAR Communications they’re also saying there’s nothing on that.

I need your guidance please.

Thank You.
Re: Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? by Ejebleje: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Advanced fee fraud my brother. Same goes for Japaul

1 Like

Re: Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? by showafrica(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Daar share na mmm. Bought 40k nothing to show. If i had bought 40k btc then, by now i would have been a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? by SavageResponse(m): 1:21am On Feb 05, 2021
DadaStephen1:
Do we have stockbrokers here?

In 2012,

My mum get some shares which includes

SKYE BANK and DAAR COMMUNICATIONS

Now she’s trying to know the status of these stocks but she’s being told that SKYE BANK is no more and as such, there’s nothing for her.

And I’m wondering if that’s how it works really!

As for DAAR Communications they’re also saying there’s nothing on that.

I need your guidance please.

Thank You.

Tell your mum never to buy shares in a company owned by a politically exposed person in Nigeria!

Those guys don't know anything about Corporate Governance and will use company funds to further their political ambitions thereby leading to the quick death of the company!

5 Likes

Re: Was Daar Communications Shares A Fraud? by Lawalemi(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2021
I'm yet to get a penny from Daar!

Btw, who is the registrar for Ecobank Transnational Incorporation, formerly Oceanic? I've searched Registrars but they denied being the handler. Hopefully, it's not another fraud

(1) (Reply)

Transport And Trucking Partnerships / Breaking The Money Code By Dr Olumide Emmanuel / The Psychology Of Money: Timeless Lessons On Wealth, Greed And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.