Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (57127 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by nwekeugochukwu: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Man Jumps To His death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (Photos/Video)

A yet to be identified man has reportedly died after he jumped from the 6th floor of the 1004 Estate in Lagos this morning, IgbereTV reports.

According to reports, EFCC officials stormed the Estate this morning to arrest some suspected fraudsters. Eyewitnesses say the operatives went from one apartment to the other, knocking, and if denied access, they would break into the apartment.

The eyewitnesses say upon hearing that the operatives were around the Estate, the deceased allegedly became apprehensive and jumped from the 6th floor and reportedly died.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSSeCnVmrqE

https://igberetvnews.com/1381352/man-jumps-death-efcc-stormed-1004-estate-lagos-arrest-photos-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by LMS1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maybe He Was Guilty Of A Crime Thus Trying To Escape Arrest,Little Did He Know He Was Giving Himself An Execution Sentence For A Crime That May Not Worth 5 Years Imprisonment Or Even 1m Fine.
E go shock am say them still arrest him corpes las las.
R I P Bros

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
What's on his mind before jumping from 6th floor? That the Lord will send his angel to catch him, or that the Lord will turn the floor to a foam for safe landing?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by simi1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
But how did he know he was the one they were coming for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKIA3oTyc_M

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by merieam16(f): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nawa o....Jesus indeed is the only way

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by chatinent: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
They still arrested the corpse.

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by alasane: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
chatinent:
They still arrested the corpse.

sure

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed It was on the news a few days ago, his name is Kayode Ogunsola, the worst part was that he was enjoying a plate of Amala and Ewedu dish before EFCC came knocking on his door, RIP to him though.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Very dumb move if u ask me....

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Homeboiy: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too much of Jackie chan movies

RIP hustler

15 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Righteousness2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
The Wicked runs when no man pursues him, the righteous are as Bold as a Lion.

Reminds me of an events some years ago.
I was Cooly Seated receiving some cool Evening breeze in a certain location. This was about 7-8Pm.

Suddenly, People began run. What I heard was Police! Police! I was like why are you running? Did you do anything? No one answered me. Everyone took off.

I sat where I was Boldly. The officers came , looked at me and I also looked at them. He was like why u no run? I said why should I run? Did I do anything wrong? They came and left.

Don't just join people to run. Many have joined and ran to their deaths.
I Remember the Bomb Blast at a military barrack in Lagos years ago. So Many just joined people in running not knowing why or where they were running to. They ran into the Carnal,and they all died in the Carnal.

Live right! Stay away from Evil and Crime.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by gasparpisciotta: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
What a waste...

Escape EFCC, land in Hell...no pity

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Abboki: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
The eyewitnesses say upon hearing that the operatives were around the Estate, the deceased allegedly became apprehensive and jumped from the 6th floor and reportedly died.

poshbrave:
When ur conscience is not clear u fear anything. May His soul rest in peace
You've said it all.
#HardTruth

Nothing much to add here than to say.........

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
For my backyard?

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by sylve11: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's meant to be that's why it happened.
Journey well, young man. sad

Next, please. cool
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by daddytime(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Waste of death
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It was on the news a few days ago, his name is Kayode Ogunsola, the worst part was that he was enjoying a plate of Amala and Ewedu dish before EFCC came knocking on his door,
one of your usual incoherent jargons sad bereft of anything that make sense.
Wetin bring amala and ewedu enter dis topic now?
Shame.
Grow up kiddo.

Later you and your ilks will be creating radarada threads everywhere on Nairaland with false information, crying wolf!
Big Shame!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by sureboykris(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why . Why make this foolish move ? This young man would have been out in a matter of weeks . so sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Adrian9(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
EFCC - japa

10 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Prodigee: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It was on the news a few days ago, his name is Kayode Ogunsola, the worst part was that he was enjoying a plate of Amala and Ewedu dish before EFCC came knocking on his door, RIP to him though.
[/s]Na potopoto full your brain before!

4 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by tyup(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Well in my own opinion, I think those police officers on duty deserves to be all sacked for not shooting dead all the yahoo guys arrested sad

If the South can just for once in century be contended and grow the Balls of Satisfaction and Hard work....we'd gradually and definitely be having the Nigeria of our Dream

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by TemmyT002(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too bad
Fraudsters don't always have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Shellsploit: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
1004 ways to die in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by chelsea1116(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Legal and illegal moni no be mate.

Work hard, pray to God and be patient

Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita adaghi ekwe ya nuru ishi nsi.

Rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Houseofglam7(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
cry
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by rawtouch: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.