Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

American Surveys - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / American Surveys (1041 Views)

Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. / Get 10$ Everyday For Doing Surveys / Earn Money Directly To Your Paypal Account By Just Answering Surveys Online (2) (3) (4)

American Surveys by Jayveed(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please I want to know if anyone does survey on those survey sites like prolific.co, surveyjunkie and the rest.
And if you do surveys how do you bypass the sites proxy IP address detection because you have to use a VPN as long as you're in Nigeria.
Or how do you guys go around it.
I'm getting frustrated not seeing surveys to do.
I use IPvanish VPN or is it my VPN?
Please I'm confused help me
Re: American Surveys by Zankut: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jayveed:
Please I want to know if anyone does survey on those survey sites like prolific.co, surveyjunkie and the rest.
And if you do surveys how do you bypass the sites proxy IP address detection because you have to use a VPN as long as you're in Nigeria.

Go n buy RDP or better sock
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Zankut post=98743651]

Go n buy RDP or better sock[/quohi
Hi
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Jayveed:
Re: American Surveys by pakmoni(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jayveed:
Re: American Surveys by djtommy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Laycan:

Chat me on 09074247476

Boss please can you help me on how to take online survey.
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Laycan post=102901950]
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Hh
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Hi
Re: American Surveys by Laycan(m): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2021
H
Re: American Surveys by Saintboi25: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yes
Jayveed:
Re: American Surveys by Gbagura: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prolific account available for 9k,everything verified.

0705 3976 698 (WhatsApp)
Re: American Surveys by trekkie: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
hi, check out triaba nigeria. google it. they pay in points which you can use to redeem airtime with our networks.
make sure you create a profile on the website. then download the app through which you get the surveys. its a bit slow to start
but i guess as the algorithms kick in and note your profile for CONSISTENT answers, you get more surveys.
please dont be man today, woman tomorrow. Old today, young tomorrow in the hopes of getting surveys. once you are marked for
inconsistent answers, you wont get any surveys. abi is that what you are doing?
i use this to get at least data... although there are a lot of nigerian vendors listed with them , including spar, so when you are paid in points, you carry your points to buy what you need. although i only ever use it to buy airtime. its a bit of a rip off, but every little bit helps.
just sharing the little i know.
cheers

Re: American Surveys by trekkie: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Remember the movie “back to the future”? What if that movie is your life? What would you say to your past self? There are things you know today that, you would scream at your past self..”Nooooo” or “invest!” or “don’t eat that” . Today… I’ve come to tell you about Pi Network . it’s a crypto coin that is mined free (for the next four months at least) for now. The window is closing; get on board. Download Pi App from the google play store, open an account by filling in your details. Use the code Dookeeyah as your referral code. I will be waiting in app to welcome you and perhaps we can change the future together.
Re: American Surveys by Blackmiserable(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Laycan:
H

Hello sir, I saw your dm. Do you have any questions you would love to ask?
Re: American Surveys by exitointeriors: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2022
If you are still looking for information on this.

I am full time on survey works. I have over 300 accounts on one poll UK and us.

I currently have about 10 people working my survey and I pay them their cut each month.

I earn over 5 million every 2 months from surveys only.

If you want to know about surveys and how you can have multiple accounts in Nigeria. Chat me on WhatsApp 08120393907

How To Earn #300 - #10,000 Weekly And Accumalate It Using BRANCH APP / Jim Ovia. Increases His Net worth From $850million To $980million / Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now!