Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (97323 Views)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Bandits Shot Girl In The Breast In Sokoto, Kill Three Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by edimart007: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
I think we fail to ask a critical question here, what do they do in the first place?, because their offence is not stated up there.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Let the police quote me here if they are interested in finding those guys... I dont need the 10 million. Ciao
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fulani police no dey think well. . Dumb cows!

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
What do you want them for ?

Complete the story.

Before you attach pictures of someone eating in his kitchen and say we should identify or catch them for drinking tea under APC next level.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
There was this frd of mine that was arrested then , u won't believe police told him d person that gave them details of everything that led to his arrest . Don't trust those men in Black undecided undecided Nonsense
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by prohet: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tell the police that we don't trust them
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Springboot: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
So police nor get workers again to do their job?

It is a common practice to put out a gazzete all over the world, get some education and stop the ignorance.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Anfield247(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
SexytorresE:
How the f*ck u expect me to see him like this ? undecided make it clear next time grin
Lol, your eyes dey red ooh! U knw even kw wada the man exist self!
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
coputa:
This is not matter of school.Nigeria police can do it, they don't have conscience

I know how corrupt they are very well, but in that case, they can't do no shiit
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anfield247:

Lol, your eyes dey red ooh! U knw even kw wada the man exist self!
dey are looking for victim cheesy the pic isn't clear we for find am here on N.L cheesy
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm See Nigerian police oo,

To show incompetency they couldn't even zoom the suspects well so that interested party can see them very clearly.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Valkrie: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

This is your chance to cashout

For where...Nah your chance to taste the jail...!!

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by favour32(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Make police tell their children.
Anyone wey know and arrest is made, make dem pikin alone cash out the money.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by UncommonLogic: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
So police nor get workers again to do their job?

How do you think most criminals are identified and arrested in the US and other develop countries?
Most ste identified by the general public, Police are not magicians, they need the help of the public at large.
Families will turn in family members in the US. Most of the once recently arrested for invading the Capitol were outed by their own family members.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by therajah: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

Where prison warden enter from? gringrin
At least the criminals would go to jail... they will tell u, you have to settle those ones too. We are talking about naija police here!
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by nemynely(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Riplogic post=98743245]

I don't know why, for Western countries it is safe to tip police, I don't why we are afraid of it in this part of the world?[/quote

Try it and see for yourself
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Anfield247(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
SexytorresE:
dey are looking for victim cheesy the pic isn't clear we for find am here on N.L cheesy
Lol, Big sis! Nairaland is like a sambisa forest ooh, to even knw who you are quoting is a prayer point...
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:
Nigerian police as posted on their official Facebook page is ready to hand Ten million naira (10,000,000.00) for anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the persons in the picture below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5109577772417574&id=127243240651077&fs=0&focus_composer=0

trust naija police at ur own risk.......if one even give them the info, whats the assurance that those useless force will give out the 10m.......yeye dey smell
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Mivici: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Baybii:
We did Data and Image Capturing during Registration for Voters card, Drivers License, NIN, JAMB, and BVN. Take these images, get matching pictures and streamline your search them share the Non-existent 10 million amongst yourselves and most importantly buy new vans!

I also hope no one falls for this! They will likely arrest you and ask how you know them. Small thing, bam! You don land inside kirikiri
you're talking rubbish, you are the one they are looking for, go and present yourself thief.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
So that they can turn around and accuse you as an accomplice?
Make them carry their wahala go one side abeg.

B4 u release the information u go with ur lawyer to sign neccesssary paper work or he represents u and collects the cash on ur behalf.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Mivici: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

trust naija police at ur own risk.......if one even give them the info, whats the assurance that those useless force will give out the 10m.......yeye dey smell
10 million or no ten million those guys in that pic committed a crime na
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
therajah:

At least the criminals would go to jail... they will tell u, you have to settle those ones too. We are talking about naija police here!
Nigeria.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by stunner1994: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
10milli is a lot of money but Bleep I ain't snitching
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
This nigar don see police case before grin
Bro we police daft gan
What you said will firstly come to their mind
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by showafrica(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Nigeria no get data system... If na FBI, they would match these pics with the ones in the official system and bring out a clearer image but then, who trust 9ja police.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will not dare.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Mivici: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
ZIINI:

This nigar don see police case before grin
Bro we police daft gan
What you said will firstly come to their mind
you guys are talking trash police in the force headquarters in Luis edet house is different from the one in ur area..... check who sign that shit again
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ugbanante: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Imagine the level of distrust!! But give it another side: if these wanted guys remained amongst us, create more havoc and criminal acts, is it not us that will loss the more?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by linearity: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

You mean even if I have the information they needed it is better for me to just mind my own business and stay safe

If you do, find a way to send it to the Police anonymously, this way they can do what they need with it.

'Collecting' that 10 million is what will get someone into problem. I seriously doubt if the police will even give you one thousand talk-less of 10 million, even if the money has been budgeted for and it is right there behind their counter. Don't forget the fate of the various whistle blowers, who have not seen anything till date.

That is the process, where you can be setup....plus, I do not think I will collect one hundred thousand from Nigeria police, it is very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
The arrestor, arrestoree, informants and informantar una go just enter inside boiling soup in this temptation era for this country.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by zoedew: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Professional bounty hunters don’t respond this way. Instead, they get to work!! Double your hustle. Use face recognition software ans see whether your blessed day has come!

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by relicng: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.