Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (97324 Views)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Bandits Shot Girl In The Breast In Sokoto, Kill Three Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by delishpot: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
They should locate the girlfriend of the one in black trousers.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by hokafor(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol, Nigerian police will give u 10million naira. Good luck to anyone wishing to take that risk.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by stasius: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Opportunity don land!

Grab it with both hands. That slim tall guy looks familiar.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Joeclever: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
The one I will talk now, they will take me to court for me to explain to the world how I get to know them���
This is NIGERIA...I don't help in anything at all...���
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Starhearts: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Police nd lies re 5&6
Anyway naa dere problem be dat
Naa hungry dey wire me nd no be how to collect any fellow
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
What did they did?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mivici:
10 million or no ten million those guys in that pic committed a crime na

maybe or maybe not.......

I can never give any information to nigerian police......

I remember what to a friend's wife in 2018. She gave some information to the police about two guys in lagos island. Do u know that those guys started threatening her. They had to leave that neighborhood......i am talking about lion building police station on campbell street.....
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
ZIINI:

This nigar don see police case before grin
Bro we police daft gan
What you said will firstly come to their mind
Your head dey dia
grin
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ensamy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
If the 10 Million truly dey, hungry NPF go waka extra mile to get the information and claim the money . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Denique(f): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will call anybody o...

99thenemy, do you know any of the guys or you'll be our fall guy?

4 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
@sapphiere, your character don Change ooooooo, Is telling you nothing but the truth here, @police, That 10million naira is too small na.....
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
I will call anybody o...

99thenemy, do you know any of the guys or you'll be our fall guy?

Must you appear in all the thread on nairaland forum
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wetin the guys do?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Denique(f): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98751099:

I'm jobless. Got a job for me?

Wondering how you know all this though? So much for one who doesn't appear in all the threads. Shior! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by MrJavaS: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
I can't even see them sef
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Ayemileto(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
So they cannot collect fingerprints and find a match
So they did not know that CCTV images can be enhanced and these guys can be identified using image recognition software

Assuming they did as you suggested:

What Fingerprint or image Database do they have to compare the prints or pictures with?

Even in advanced countries like USA -with all their citizens database, police do release images, videos and information to the public to help them identify criminals.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Mrquote: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
So they cannot collect fingerprints and find a match
So they did not know that CCTV images can be enhanced and these guys can be identified using image recognition software
So they want us to crack our head when they should be working, God help Nigeria
Stop watching to many American movies, we are in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lool.. they should pump that money into one of the smaller police divisions. They need the 10M more. Nonsense and bussit grin

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by tunary(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

But still sharing the information to them if available is for our own benefit as well, keeping criminals in the society roaming about freely is a grave danger in itself.
Are you a JJC in Nigeria? if you have the information give it to them. Experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
police give someone 10m shocked shocked

Believe this news at your own peril undecided
Riplogic:
Nigerian police as posted on their official Facebook page is ready to hand Ten million naira (10,000,000.00) for anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the persons in the picture below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5109577772417574&id=127243240651077&fs=0&focus_composer=0
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Its police that will later inform the accused about how they got the info. Many have died as a result.

This got me choking. Funny but true
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by geokay777(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sombiri show me the pinshure abeg
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

But still sharing the information to them if available is for our own benefit as well, keeping criminals in the society roaming about freely is a grave danger in itself.

bros naija police na number1 criminal oh. ei be like na yankee you di stay
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Don't let people who don't go to school derail your thinking, police can't just accuse you of something for no reason

wow and finally nairalands literate personality of the decade
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Use facial recognition app and get their social media accounts, send them a friend request or something, if there is a mutual friend, find out if they know the person reach house. If any sabi, no to go pick them directly for their domot. Instead of making noise online.
If I hear 10million.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

Where prison warden enter from? gringrin

them go lock you for prison as suspect after them give you the money na
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Iykoto86(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

You mean even if I have the information they needed it is better for me to just mind my own business and stay safe
yesoo.that is how we live here, and some if them love it that way.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by jesustheissue: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
By now with all the technology available, you would expect the security agencies to have a database from which identifications can easily be made. What happened to all the photographs and fingerprints from voting, bvn, driver's license, NIN, mtn,.... and so many other registrations?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by 4lorunsho(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
We don't trust Nigerian Police
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Iykoto86(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Useless unprofessional Nigerian police they can't catch theif its general public should be doing what they trained for.Even if I have the information I will not give them just like am not even give fvk to check the man picture.
call it what it is. Nigeria is a failed system. Not only in the police force will you see these.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98751099:

Should you be saying should WE appear on all the thread on nairaland forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.