Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara (33632 Views)

Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi Meets Over 500 Bandits In Zamfara, Begs Them To Repent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ArLtr1wv1s

Popular Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Dr. Ahmad Gumi, has met with some notorious bandits in Zamfara State.
The bandits are said to be those terrorising Shinkafi Local Government Area of the state.

The meeting was in continuation of the peace moves by Gumi.

The Islamic cleric began his peace moves with visits to the hideouts of bandits terrorising Zaria-Giwa roads as well as Birnin Gwari area in Kaduna State earlier in the year.

Speaking during the meeting, top armed commanders of the group, Kachalla Turji of Shinkafi and Kachalla Muhammadu Bello, lamented that security personnel had killed many of their family members, with many of them losing virtually all their possessions through cattle rustling, extortion by security agents and military bombardments.

As a result, they lamented that thousands of their youths do not have anything to do and there is no means of livelihood hence their decision to go into arms struggle.

They accused the government of not being sincere in ending instances of banditry and kidnappings.

The cleric pleaded for their understanding and urged them to cease all hostilities and allow him to reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari to see how their legitimate grievances could be addressed immediately.

Gumi told them that they should not expect magic from him as his success would depend on the cooperation or otherwise that he would get from the Nigerian government which has the authority over decision making.

He presented them with Islamic books, including copies of the Qur’an and wrappers. He said everything he was doing was being funded by a foundation and with the help of other well-meaning individuals and not the government.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/03/islamic-cleric-sheikh-gumi-meets-over-500-bandits-zamfara-begs-them-repent

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by lilvicky68(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
They need to be prosecuted.. there is no peace for the wicked.. nothing like repentance for this ones

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
They need to be prosecuted.. there is no peace for the wicked.. nothing like repentance for this ones
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by jawalis(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't support crime but this your judgement is useless. If God judges this way, you and I won't tpsee the light of the day.
Wisdom.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by jawalis(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
It’s a good move but I hope they won’t return to their evil ways. They need to be punished for their offense and thus, repentance may be considered.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by saaron(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Repent and escape from justice even if you kill 100 people.
This is the message they're passing across to boko haram and fulani terrorists. And some people are talking about the law.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by lilvicky68(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A wicked and heartless person is likely not to repent the more you tell them about repentance and bring them closer to yourself you're putting yourself at risk..You Cant tell a bandit to repent you either prosecute him or pay him off like in form of amnesty

35 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
This reminds me of that Korean movie where the rebels/terrorists were given amnesty & made to surrender their weapons. Then the govt turned against them & killed all of them.

The fear of the unknown does not make some terrorists to surrender their weapons. The weapons are their strength.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2021
Sapphiere created 166 topics & she's the FTC for about 150.

Imagining the future is female & OP is made Naija President angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by MrValthegreat: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2021
So this bandits are not hiding, northerners know their locations but they are untouchable. This is a sign that Nigeria's problems are just starting, more of these groups will spring up soon once the existing ones are being pampered.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by chinjo(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state like Afghanistan and Syria.

32 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nairaland useless APC mods been deleting anti Buhari posts back to back.

Nairaland = APC miscreants Land

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Neddstark: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why should I give a hoot. These people are not Nigerians. They are sahelians. They only aspire to farm, build huts, get married and rear cows, while the intelligent ones among them go into politics. The normal Nigerian sees life bigger than their limited way of life that reeks of perpetual poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
cool cool
And Airforce fighter Jets did not bomb both the shitty sheik and his terrorists together.
O! I forgot, the Jets and other massive military equipments are reserved only for python dance in Orlu, Obigbo etc.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Family meeting

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by JooEeL(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
The Zoo is gone. Look at that bandit's eyes. From his eyes alone, you can clearly see he is NOT Nigerian. He's Nolitic. The Fulanis don't believe in borders. How many times will the remaining dumb southerners be told? Borders are imaginary to them! Even the Bauchi governor admitted to this LIVE ON AIR.

What more remains before you the remaining southern dumbos properly assess the risk and the dangers posed in the nearest future?

Look at the kind of country some so-called Southern intellectuals say we should keep as one. I now realise that many southerners are foools beyond comprehension!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Onlinealaba(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
The more you look the less you see, so these bandits have their "hideout" and the military cant flush them out, and the place doesn't look like a forest as the Media portray
we sell Smart Tv's and sound bar

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by NiRfreak(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
If you are a southerner and you dint read the last article by FFK please go back and read it and know the danger ahead of us that is masterminded by Buhari and the Fulanisation of Nigeria...pls it's not about your political affiliation or hate for FFK, I don't give a fvck abt FFK too, but the issue he addressed in the post, where he referenced several brilliant apolitical writers in Yorubaland is a matter of life and death and survival of the Yoruba race......I hope we have sense before this people cleans our race off the earth or turn us into slave in our motherland

Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/6399931/femi-fani-kayode-enemy-within-final

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by ggood: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
criminals
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by dederocs(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where is Nigeria's Airforce when you needthem.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by izuch(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Tranquillity360: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Every northern supports boko haram/bandits directly or indirectly.

Fact

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by nkisa1986(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
promoting banditry in our nation

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by theFilmtric: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
only a 'peace' cleric would sit amongst bandits and be comfortable!

Well
He's one of them
this is just a get-together party

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well na family affair be that. I ever know say the northerners and d bandits work hand in hand, but if them try this nonsense for south or East eh, na like this we go take show them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by TeemahBeddings: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chai. Why are we like this
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by sofeo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
E good na!

Northern affairs
Northern relationship
Confraternity of the north
All of them join

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.