Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. (5506 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by mkdonald(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Or11:
Lol I have only met two Nigerian girls from the internet. I didn't send money for transportation or whatever. One Benin girl and one Ibo girl from Owerri

Benin girl was broke but fine and good in bed and everywhere. We did it in the living room, kitchen, car and even outside just for fun. When she started billing me I did a runner

Ibo girl already had a baby by CS. She was still tight and generous. She flew to Lagos on her own bill. I broke the law driving and LASTMA stopped us, it was her first time in Lagos and she panicked, before LASTMA even said anything, she said I will give you 60k please let us go. I was vexed but get quiet, we went to ATM, she withdrew money and gave the LASTMA guys. Once they left na so I ask her where's my own, you can't be giving LASTMA free money and not me. She said I didn't know you needed money, asked for my account number and wired 80k. At that point, I made up my mind to marry her until I realized she was a runs girl so I just cleaned mouth and moved on.

My point is never send a girl money to come visit you. There are girls out there who do not ask for such.
Hmm... The second part of this story looks made up..how runs girl go easily dish out money she work for... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Or11: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2021
mkdonald:
Hmm... The second part of this story looks made up..how runs girl go easily dish out money she work for... tongue tongue

Not made up, real life story. Even my friends who met the girl didnt believe that she paid for lastma and still raised me.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It seems you don't know what konji can do cheesy

Ok let's do an experiment, please open a fake female profile on IG or Facebook and see how easy it is to gather 50 men to give you 2k each. I give you 1 whole month... undecided

What you don't realise is that they have used that trick for so many men already, so before you can even get one to give you 2k T-fare money ehn. Na you go tired o... grin
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by lkillbrokehoes: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
xProfx:

Ok let's do an experiment, please open a fake female profile on IG or Facebook and see how easy it is to gather 50 men to give you 2k each. I give you 1 whole month... undecided

What you don't realise is that they have used that trick for so many men already, so before you can even get one to give you 2k T-fare money ehn. Na you go tired o... grin
You are right
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by p2flexx(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
NawtiKingRealer:

� � � chai i bleep up oo. Too much alcohol no good aswear
oga no put am for alcohol head
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by PrinzCarter(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na wa sum niggas dey fck up oo
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
After all the training and announcement on this urgent 2k you still went ahead to send her that 2k based on konji...
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by SavageMaster: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mtcheww!!!
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na guys with very low self esteem dey like this kind of girl. Wo bo she ri.
Re: Scam Alert!! This Girl Has Been Scamming Guys Online. by four44: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shame no catch u as this small girl they used ur head?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Student Shot Dead At Uniben Yesterday / They Cut This Head, In Broad Day Light - Black Axee And Vikings PHOTOS / Sister And Brother Necked After Caught Stealing In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.