Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Warning, If You Just Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning, If You Just Got Married (2082 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 2:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Never get upset when you hear about your partner‘s past.what matters is now.

You are together now. This is what counts. Now that he‘s met you. Never let his/her past repeat again.

Help them build a better now which translate into future. Hallelujah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Get help
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2021
are u married?
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
are u married?

You are not aware?

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Sammmie022: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You are together now. This is what counts. Now that he‘s met you. Never let his/her past repeat again.

After hoeing around and you will come and force me to stay , any of your past that’s not good for me you’re leaving my house, wait if she have destroyed her womb during her hoe days and she will want me to stay?

7 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Sammmie022:

After hoeing around and you will come and force me to stay , any of your past that’s not good for me you’re leaving my house, wait if she have destroyed her womb during her hoe days and she will want me to stay?

Mr perfect dumbest idiot, what have you ever made perfect in this world? you are fully imperfections.

What's the �
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by jawalis(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Seeking redemption after waywardness. I shouldn’t mind what I hear about her past, even if my friend tell me emphatically that he has made with her several times or he knows some dirty sh!ts about her. Weldon ma.
This is just another ploy to make weak men accept a LovePeddler and live with whatever she brings to him.

2 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

some past na continuous present problem o
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Seeking redemption after waywardness. I shouldn’t mind what I hear about her past, even if my friend tell me emphatically that he has made with her several times or he knows some dirty sh!ts about her. Weldon ma.
This is just another ploy to make weak men accept a LovePeddler and live with whatever she brings to him.
the problem is not even about the love peddling.it is who ,why and the result of the lovepeddling.

some actions just keeps recurring

1 Like

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by zexy2030(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Whatever we do with our bodies have residual effects. forgiveness may help the union. But many ladies cant live without their past when their expectation for the present start failing.

3 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Sammmie022: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Mr perfect dumbest idiot, what have you ever made perfect in this world? you are fully imperfections.

What's the �
Miscreant I know you will show your idiotic self, fool continue

2 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by jelraj(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Guys don't mind her ooo
Make sure you vet her very well, don't leave any stone unturned.. That's how they emotionally blackmail men to believe they have changed and past things don't matter at all

4 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Warning
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by johnkey: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
thread for simps and oloshos(5&6)

1 Like

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Made619(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Olosho on the loose.....after chidi,Musa,bayo,Paul,Peter ,Abu, name them have scattered and vandalise her p*$$y,made her b**bs to sag like Lil Wayne's trouser I should now ignore and accept the vandalised leftover? chai... only a fool and an idiot will ignore and accept

3 Likes

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
baralatie:
some past na continuous present problem o
lol @ present continous.
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What's the �

No need to use harsh words na

Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by lightblazingnow(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
michaelpop50:

No need to use harsh words na

No need to speak the way he attacked her
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Good write, but I think the past should be discussed even before the marriage.

Let people see you for who you are and decide if they want to be with you.

Me I no get time to pretend, am always making deliberate effort to be better than yesterday, do I wish I could change certain things, yes I do, will I repeat same mistakes, never, do I plan to work for the betterment of my relationship, absolutely.

But that narrative of hiding things until marriage, e day turn my belle. Am not saying your write up pointificates that, but that's the connotation am getting, pls clarity.

This I know for any relationship to work

1. Both parties must be willing to accept the past of each other

2. Both parties must be willing to amplify the strength of each other

3. Both parties must be willing to off set the weaknesses of each other

This is even before marriage.
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by lightblazingnow(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Love this piece
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Grand Cherokee Laredo
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by baralatie(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Good write, but I think the past should be discussed even before the marriage.

Let people see you for who you are and decide if they want to be with you.

Me I no get time to pretend, am always making deliberate effort to be better than yesterday, do I wish I could change certain things, yes I do, will I repeat same mistakes, never, do I plan to work for the betterment of my relationship, absolutely.

But that narrative of hiding things until marriage, e day turn my belle. Am not saying your write up pointificates that, but that's the connotation am getting, pls clarity.

This I know for any relationship to work

1. Both parties must be willing to accept the past of each other

2. Both parties must be willing to amplify the strength of each other

3. Both parties must be willing to off set the weaknesses of each other

This is even before marriage.
Bro let me bring out english

There is past present future

There is past present continuous

There is past past participle

There is prophetical future present

So the two should determine the type of past well we'll o
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
View conversation
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Why Shouldn't I Be Worried Abt My Partner's Past?
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
baralatie:

Bro let me bring out english

There is past present future

There is past present continuous

There is past past participle

There is prophetical future present

So the two should determine the type of past well we'll o

Yes ooo my brother
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Obierika(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Is this why you opened this thread? I was expecting something more...
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
shocked

I can tolerate any thing about my wife's past but please,her body count should just remain in her past.

I don't wanna come and be hearing,I was raped bla bla bla.....And yet your puna wide like community well
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Votukpa(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What's the �

Take it easy. No need to be emotional and combative.

His response to your post might have been a little uncouth, but it is the substance of his response that you should consider.

What he is essentially pointing out is that men should not be ignorant and flippant about the past relationships and sexual contacts of the women they are considering for marriage. This is because he and all other single men who are self aware, deeply understand that a woman with a 'past' lacks the emotional work ethic to be a wife. In other words, the aspects of her nature that enable her to bond and devote herself to ONE man have been seared on account of having sexual experiences with numerous men.

The hard and cold truth that all women should come to terms with is that having so much as one body count, immediately disaqulifies them from being a wife to a high value and self respecting man. This is why most women end up settling for men they don't respect and end up having children for other men in their own marriages. The tonality of his response to your post was simply a reflection of how he values himself as man.

In plain English: no self respecting man will wife up a woman with a past and he will thoroughly investigate a woman's past before considering marriage with her.

In the same vein, no self respecting woman who values herself will sleep with a man who IS NOT her husband.

Many women sleep around but still want marriage. Therefore they necessarily have to cover up their past in a desperate attempt to deceive an man foolish enough to marry them.

That's it.

A virtuous woman is indeed a gift from God.
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Really
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Votukpa:

Take it easy. No need to be emotional and combative.

His response to your post might have been a little uncouth, but it is the substance of his response that you should consider.

What he is essentially pointing out is that men should not be ignorant and flippant about the past relationships and sexual contacts of the women they are considering for marriage. This is because he and all other single men who are self aware, deeply understand that a woman with a 'past' lacks the emotional work ethic to be a wife. In other words, the aspects of her nature that enable her to bond and devote herself to ONE man have been seared on account of having sexual experiences with numerous men.

The hard and cold truth that all women should come to terms with is that having so much as one body count, immediately disaqulifies them from being a wife to a high value and self respecting man. This is why most women end up settling for men they don't respect and end up having children for other men in their own marriages. The tonality of his response to your post was simply a reflection of how he values himself as man.

In plain English: no self respecting man will wife up a woman with a past and he will thoroughly investigate a woman's past before considering marriage with her.

In the same vein, no self respecting woman who values herself will sleep with a man who IS NOT her husband.

Many women sleep around but still want marriage. Therefore they necessarily have to cover up their past in a desperate attempt to deceive an man foolish enough to marry them.

That's it.

A virtuous woman is indeed a gift from God.

Put it in perfect tense, what I wrote isn't for the girls, it's both. Thanks
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
My brothers you people are wicked ooo...you just drowned her thread, despite say na she get am.
Re: Warning, If You Just Got Married by Mercisharelove(f): 12:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers you people are wicked ooo...you just drowned her thread, despite say na she get am.

Drowned in hell, life goes on

(1) (Reply)

Most Compatible Zodiac Signs Discover Your Ideal Partner / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.