Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Idiare Jones Diary Writing Competition: Mp3 Player & Books To Be Won - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Idiare Jones Diary Writing Competition: Mp3 Player & Books To Be Won (955 Views)

250,000 Naira To Be Won In This Year Ships & Ports Essay Writing Competition / Boac/bsu 2008 Creative Writing Competition / Dipo Tepede's Writing Competition: 33,000 Naira Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idiare Jones Diary Writing Competition: Mp3 Player & Books To Be Won by Idjones: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
Winning prizes will be an mini MP3 player for the best and books for the next best 2 entries. I hope to be able to provide consolation prizes.

The topic this year is inspired by the true experience that befell my colleague i wrote about in 'Alone in a dark Alley' volume 22

I expect a write up of not more than 700 words (less is ok) about an experience with area boys. The story can be fact or fiction but it must celebrate a triumph of decency over brutality. It will be judged on simplicity, originality of expressions and the strenght of the message it passes across.

Deadline for receiving entries is July 12 2007. Winners will be announced in the last week of July. All entries should be sent to my email address(idiareno@yahoo.com).

Take care

http://idiare. bornafrican. com/

(1) (Reply)

The Gorgeous Baits ( A New Novel By Our Very One Nigerian Brother) / Can You Remeber The First Book You Read? / Amazing Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.