Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (28947 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Lanrelagboi: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2021
The Lagos State Commissioner of Agriculture, Ms @Abi_Olusanya together with the Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources, Engr @OlalereOdusote and top officials of both Ministries visited Imota rice Mill, Ikorodu to see the level of work done towards the project completion timeline as stipulated by the contractors.

The role of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral resources is to ensure the most efficient power provision towards the Mills' Operational Sustainability. https:///m40GAeMRleThe Governor of Lagos State, Mr @jidesanwoolu is working towards delivering this project in record time to boost food security in Lagos under the THEMES Agenda of his Administration.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1357308673425555462?s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Lanrelagboi: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2021
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Jerryherd: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2021
cool

Kudos Ambode, and thanks to Sanwo Olu for not abandoning this wonderful project

If Lagos State supplies Rice to 20million Lagosians, the profit would boast Lagos IGR in a big way

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Amuluonyenaego: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2021
What a mighty project, Weldon guys #Ambo & Sanwo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Marvieduke(f): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2021
This are the development we need in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2021
God bless Lagos state
God bless Ile Oodua

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by rawtouch: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2021
sad

sanwo eko is working

5 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by laketha46: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2021
cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by BigDawsNet: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Dagger111(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2021
I was there. 3rd from the left, the 3rd pic.

3 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Ademat7(m): 6:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Monopoly-9k(Nigeria centenary edition)
Chess- 5k
Generic monopoly - 5k

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Engrduke: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2021
I love this.
Let there be food sustenance.
Other states should emulate Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by fakoo1: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2021
A nice project that is expected to bring development to imota and Ikorodu Division as a whole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Rekyz(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Great project. Kudos to the state government

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1357308673425555462?s=19

Another white elephant products. There is not enough for rice on the market and you are building huge Rice factories we Nigerians are are illiteracy. The rice we produce locally in the southwest is only 8% of the quantity for that factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by skotch(m): 6:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Ademat7(m): 6:05am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Another white elephant products. There is not enough for rice on the market and you are building huge Rice factories we Nigerians are are illiteracy
India has no oil but has d largest refinery

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Komu1048(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2021
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by nanauju(f): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2021
cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by tillaman(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2021
cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Jerryherd: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Another white elephant products. There is not enough for rice on the market and you are building huge Rice factories we Nigerians are are illiteracy. The rice we produce locally in the southwest is only 8% of the quantity for that factory

Lagos State now owns land in Kebbi , Oyo and Ogun for Rice paddy farming

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Ademat7:

India has no oil but has d largest refinery

India has a pipeline going all the way into the Caspian Sea between Russia and Iran. India has a pipeline going all the way from Turkmenistan into India producing oil. India is now changing from oil into lithium battery production. Also India is changing from oil to gas through the east Western gas pipeline. Everybody knows the age of oil is over. You must actually reach a certain level of production before you think about constructing white elephant. Lake rice has just shut down , the same thing with Niger rice basin and a lot of rice factory are shutting down because of lack of production of rice and herdsmen Menace. The government borrows money right left and Centre to build white elephants which do not operate just look all over the country the amount of white elephants which are not producing. Every 24 hours nnpc is making a loss of 2 million u.s. dollar on maintaining discarded pipelines and oil refineries which cannot produce. We are still paying debt on Elijah still plants. All over the nation the country is riddled with white elephants for the last 25 years there is no State in Nigeria which is profitable what is the use of borrowing money to put on infrastructure which is not profitable.

Nigerian people because of illiteracy we can never learn anything all of this government projects our failures before they even start. No government infrastructure is sustainable in the country richest in the whole country which is sustainable. But the people in the country are illiterate something which hasn't worked for 40 years they now believe I can work now all of these white elephants are just to embezzle money they borrowed huge amounts of money. And spent about 80% of the money buying houses abroad and expect the project to pay for itself

12 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by OAUTemitayo: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

India has a pipeline going all the way into the Caspian Sea between Russia and Iran. India has a pipeline going all the way from Turkmenistan into India producing oil. India is now changing from oil into lithium battery production. Also India is changing from oil to gas through the east Western gas pipeline. Everybody knows the age of oil is over. You must actually reach a certain level of production before you think about constructing white elephant. Lake rice has just shut down , the same thing with Niger rice basin and a lot of rice factory are shutting down because of lack of production of rice and herdsmen Menace. The government borrows money right left and Centre to build white elephants which do not operate just look all over the country the amount of white elephants which are not producing. Every 24 hours nnpc is making a loss of 2 million u.s. dollar on maintaining discarded pipelines and oil refineries which cannot produce. We are still paying debt on Elijah still plants. All over the nation the country is riddled with white elephants for the last 25 years there is no State in Nigeria which is profitable what is the use of borrowing money to put on infrastructure which is not profitable.
You can do better than just sitting down on nairaland and criticizing everyday

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by oriewanbe: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please
Forward this question to the Muslim section. I'm interested in the answer too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Johnson5258: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Let them complete it so that people can start work jaaaare. I just love the idea of siting it in Ikorodu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by IamWonderful: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37am On Feb 05, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

You can do better than just sitting down on nairaland and criticizing everyday

It is not criticizing it is the reality of life all these government projects are failures they have not worked and they cannot waste all it is about is to borrow money use the money to build houses abroad by properties abroad and dump the project once it is complete.
Do you know Nigerians are the biggest buyers of properties in Namibia Botswana and Zambia Mozambique Tanzania Kenya Ethiopia where are these people getting money from to buy properties those countries for failed projects in Nigeria. A country where there is literally zero investment the government has to do everything do sounds normal. Let's keep on fooling ourselves into Oblivion this is not the first time Lagos State has done a rice mill which has ended up in failure I think it is the second or third time because in 1992 one was done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2021
This is so impressive.

Slow and steady we will get to a country of our dreams.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2021
If the government was serious central government and Lagos State government was serious what they should have done at first this would have allowed the Farmers to produce a lot of rice when there is sufficient quantity of rice then you build the rice Mills now I don't think they have engaged any farmer to produce rice yet and the meal is on ground rusting away and paying salaries you can see the project is not a serious attempt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.