Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25041 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2011
USA, GOT THEN NIGGAHS ARE FINE THE BLACK AMERICAS.

ITALIAN GUY'S ARE HOT A*SS

ASIAN GUYS LIKE ( HRITHIK ROSHAN . JOHN ABRAHAM )
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2011
I think Jamaican Guys are Hot!

African American Guys are Hot!

But the hottest of them all is definitely Nigerian guys! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2011
Tima dear,

is this considered as hot?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I think Jamaican Guys are Hot!

African American Guys are Hot!

[size=20pt]But the hottest of them all is definitely Nigerian guys[/size]! kiss kiss kiss

U MUST BE JOKING ME PLS THEM NIGGAHS ARE NOT FINE AT ALL SORRY THAT'S WAT I BELIEVE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Tima dear,

CUTE BUT NOT HOT

HOTNESS COMES WITH SWAGGER TOO
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2011
he is not hot? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I go tell him ooo cry cry cry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Tima dear,

[size=14pt]Yummmmmy. Ms. Potato, give me some of that kiss kiss kiss

Is that what you have in your village? Please let me know so I can book a flight kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=14pt]Yummmmmy. Ms. Potato, give me some of that kiss kiss kiss

Is that what you have in your village? Please let me know so I can book a flight kiss kiss kiss[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked, LOL! U are a naughty woman. No, we dont have them here but he is my adopted brother from Japan. I dont know how are we related   lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

he is not hot? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I go tell him ooo cry cry cry

HIS FINE BUT NOT HOT TO ME, SORRY DUDE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

HIS FINE BUT NOT HOT TO ME, SORRY DUDE

Ok do you think Rob Kardashian is hot?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL

He reminds me of the Asian dudes at my school. Good Lord, there's these two Asian guys in my school and they are so freakin' sexy!!! One is Japanese the other is Chinese and their both over 6'0"ft tall kiss kiss kiss

Ms. Potato:

Inked, LOL! U are a naughty woman. No, we dont have them here but he is my adopted brother from Japan. I dont know how are we related   lipsrsealed

Is he your brother? shocked
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Ok do you think Rob Kardashian is hot?

THAT NIGGAH IS FINE MAN HIS HOT, I THINK IS COZ HIS RELATED TO THE KARDASHAIN MAN
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

He reminds me of the Asian dudes at my school. Good Lord, there's these two Asian guys in my school and they are so freakin' sexy!!! One is Japanese the other is Chinese and their both over 6'0"ft tall kiss kiss kiss

DAMN I FINE ASIAN GUYS REALLY CUTE BUT NOT HOT, MOST ARE CUTE BUT IS HARD TO FIND THE HOT, SEXY ONES MAN

IS HE UR BROTHER COZ HIS FINE OOOHHH
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Thgank God he is not otherwise I will move out ooo! angry He is a menace!

No, he is not but he is my step brother.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

DAMN I FINE ASIAN GUYS REALLY CUTE BUT NOT HOT, MOST ARE CUTE BUT IS HARD TO FIND THE HOT, SEXY ONES MAN

IS HE your BROTHER COZ HIS FINE OOOHHH

Your in the wrong city that's why.

Hotie Tima:

THAT NIGGAH IS FINE MAN HIS HOT, I THINK IS COZ HIS RELATED TO THE KARDASHAIN MAN  

Ehhh, I don't think he's that hot.

Ms. Potato:

Thgank God he is not otherwise I will move out ooo!  angry He is a menace!

Menace, abeg please don't call my future sex buddy that angry grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

USA, GOT THEN NIGGAHS ARE FINE THE BLACK AMERICAS.

ITALIAN GUY'S ARE HOT A*SS

GUYS LIKE ( HRITHIK ROSHAN . JOHN ABRAHAM )

May the Lord bless you with 10 kids kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

May the Lord bless you with 10 kids kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Looks like you and me get different taste  grin Do u think Black guys are hotter or light guys are hotter?

Hotie Tima:

IS HE your BROTHER COZ HIS FINE OOOHHH

U mean to say I wowo abi?"  cry cry cry
Inked_Nerd:

Menace, abeg please don't call my future sex buddy that angry grin

I dont just call people menace for nothing. This guy wont stop bullying and disturbing me day and night. He is born hyper active from young and he just wont stop moving around. He is tooooooooo hyper!!!!! angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Thgank God he is not otherwise I will move out ooo!  angry He is a menace!

damn ur step brother is fine man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I dont just call people menace for nothing. This guy wont stop bullying and disturbing me day and night. He is born hyper active from young and he just wont stop moving around. He is tooooooooo hyper!!!!! angry

Abeg, forward his FB link to me on FB so I can become your sister-in-law kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Abeg, forward his FB link to me on FB so I can become your sister-in-law kiss

eheheheheheheheh lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2011
I will give u his FB on FB. Im sure he is gonna confirm u!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

me too i wanna see more

don't worry i don't like at all inke nerd i just wanna see more grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2011
See more wetin? shocked
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

See more wetin? shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yaaaaay grin kiss

Hotie Tima:

me too i wanna see more

don't worry i don't like at all inke nerd i just wanna see more grin grin grin grin grin

See more what?!

Close your eyes!! angry grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U said he is not hot now!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U said he is not hot now!

but his cute i said

Inked_Nerd:

Yaaaaay grin kiss

See more what?!

Close your eyes!! angry grin

i can't sorry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

but his cute i said

i can't sorry grin grin grin grin grin

Cute like pikachu?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Cute like pikachu?

uuuuummm yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy his cute but not hot we can work with that
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MsPotato(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2011
iNKED, you will suffer if you are with him. He loves women too much! I think he seems to love every single women on this planet that he cannot be serious with one!  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.