Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys (24497 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by iampeterben(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
The Chairman, Nasarawa State office of the Special Public Works, Dr Kassim Mohammad Thursday raised alarm over the activities of fraudsters, popularly known as Yahoo boys in the state.

The former member of Nasarawa State House of Assembly told Journalists in Lafia that the fraudsters have taken over his accounts and cleared his entire money.

According to him, the Yahoo-boys have developed a new mechanism that helps them hack into people’s accounts.

The SPW Chairman stated that he has since submitted the complaint to the management of all his banks as well as the state command of the Nigeria police adding that he saw an alert of N150,000 in one of his accounts last Tuesday from a source he could not identify thereby putting his account at risk.

According to the complaint letter to the bank notifying the management of the transfer of N150,000 from his account, Kassim said “I wish to write and bring to your notice that at about 4:23 pm on Tuesday, 2/02/2021, “I received an alert of 150,000 only from my account from unidentified account number2176990631 named one Bello Jibrin Isa.

“I sincerely denounce the transaction and call on the authority of the bank in Lafia branch to act immediately”.

The APC Chieftain stated that he has not transacted any business with anybody to warrant the N150, 000 adding that he has not submitted the said bank account to anybody for any transaction.

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/spw-chairman-cries-out-after-losing-money-to-yahoo-boys/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by dawnomike(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2021
No one is immuned to cyber bank fraud in Nigeria...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by arsenal444(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Yahoo boy don steal from thief grin

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by LMS1(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Nor Be Even Money When U Sweat Before U Get Them Steal Sef!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by chinjo(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Thief steals from a fellow thief. Na who wan judge that case?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Legalcriminal: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Werey dem steal 150k you dey cry when you and your Oga’s dey share millions wey belong to the people.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by SenecaTheYonger: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
All of you that praise G guys should continue ohh. When magas don wise up finish, then will now turn their attention to you local hailers. Let’s see if you still like them after they clear your bank account like they do with “magas”

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Mayng01(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state in all ramifications, from kidnapping to banditry to insurgency to yahoo to rituals to voodoo to just name it.....

5 Likes

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by YoonSung88: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Wahala for enter Wahala
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by bigdammyj: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Ole gbe, ole gba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by ForeThinker: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
No be small thing
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
I tell people that the day Yahoo guys wouldn't have Americans, Europeans and Asians to defraud, they would come after us.

But then, the story here doesn't sound like a fraud. It can just be a mistake that an ordinary Nigerian will be happy to have experienced

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by MikeMicheal(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
I dont interfere in family issues.
You yourself you are a yahoo man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by AFULA(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
okay
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Optimistdude: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
One maga has maggered a mugu-maga

If you know, you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by TooMuchStuff: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
G-boys on the system doing their own official duty required to meet up with the street.

Na so dem wiped my N58K some 12 years ago...! Na God I just report to Las Las. Almost ran mad in Abuja that day at d access bank ATM

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by SouthSouth1914: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Rubbish reporting! Concluding without investigation. This mallam must have given his card to one of his numerous concubines!!

Even bankers within the confines of the bank can do this. He should call his account officer!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by jacoik(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Yahoo steal from yahoo wey be official yahoo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by PussyKing(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Romanus123: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
A politician is crying for just #150,000. Incredible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Johnbosco77(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Wetin be yahoo boys??
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Only Greed can put you in this Shit
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by jacoik(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2021
the money no even plenty sef. street yahoo and government yahoo which one is better. I think the letter
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Crimrburster: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Haha
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by willsonzzy: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2021
The rate of cyber crime in Nigeria is too much
The government should do something about it before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Chummynoni(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Ole gbe, ole gba. You are all the same.
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by deeva2: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2021
OLE GBE, OLE GBA..............
Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by gonkin(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2021
I prefer yahoo boys stealing from politicians only not innocent whites and fellow hardworking nigerians. ROBIN HOOD style

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys by Optimistdude: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2021
This one na local........ LOCAL CONTENT ACT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication / PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan / LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.