Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses (28938 Views)

Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by unwired4g: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2021
This is bad news for MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by FBIBOT(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2021
How is that possible... It's like saying micra should be removed from Oyo State roads
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by lastempero: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Naija and their naughty reasoning, why not rebrand or modernize the yellow bus rather than ban, newyork is stl proud of it's yellow taxis na local eko wey no fit complete ordinary monorail for decades dey make noise as if danfo is holding them back from developing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Didi2d(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Noooo! Bad decision. They should know it's a trademark
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Niceman4u(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2021
The plan is a good one.
Lagos being one the biggest cities in Africa should not be using these richety buses.
These buses are sometimes an eyesore to a decent mind.
By the way, was it not one of the plans of Ambode?
Where is the state government goin to place their agberos who they use for rigging elections?
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Seyzcham91(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2021
and do you seriously think thugs can go extint?
hakeem4:
It’s actually a beautiful idea. So indirectly they’re making these thugs go extinct one by one.

I actually like the new LAMATA card
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Ahh thank God oo.

I was going to ikorodu from Victoria Island last month, I decided to go through bus because when I went to Waterside for boat they were charging me 1k to ikorodu the fare was much a government boat for that matter, then I took a bus to Berger oworo busstop.

From oworo I entered one of those yellow buses Jesus I regretted it oo, going to ikorodu and coming back with those yellow buses was hell, I mean hell. people staying inside Lagos were those yellow buses operates they are really trying to be honest.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by MT: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Hello MC Oluomo
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by beardedboy(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2021
OcVoice:
They should start already! They've been saying this for long!

Meanwhile, creating parking space for trucks and an app will not decongest traffic gridlock at apapa. Opening and making use of other ports will.
Bambiala dey disguise. Just say you're begging for federal government fund in your region
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Skoopy(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
OcVoice:
They should start already! They've been saying this for long!

Meanwhile, creating parking space for trucks and an app will not decongest traffic gridlock at apapa. Opening and making use of other ports will.

Bro. It's not the responsibility of Lagos State government to open up other ports but FG.

This they have power to do and it's commendable.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Goodnuel: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Lanretoye:
I think its a welcomed development,agberos self go reduce
Reduce and transform to robbers
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by tamunobello: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by chrisblack: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2021
hakeem4:
It’s actually a beautiful idea. So indirectly they’re making these thugs go extinct one by one.

that you know is not possible.they government will use taxpayers money to buy buses for the thugs and it's leadership.which inturn would be termed empowermemt. These is what they have been doing,from the red buses to the various buses given to primero the only difference this time would be to ensure perpetual dependency of the unions on the government as there able body boogeyman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Uchugba(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
I still don't understand something......pls someone shud enlighten me more.
Is it that the yellow bus will no longer operate in Lagos or the colour will just change from yellow to blue? Am just wondering wat will happen to Al the buses and the owners if they are being banned totally. Pls someone explain to me.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2021
All i see in their strategy is to obtained money from masses again imagine i used the so called Will i not pay for space when i dont need to pay.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Aug28th(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Change the buses;
Leave the color
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Redoil:

but it was never built on lies and deception lunlike lagos
You should be more concerned on what was Abia built on.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by odefdave: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Oluomo to Jagaban: These your small Boyz has started again. Go and warn Sanwoolu or...

Jagaban: Don't worry yourself it's just soundbite, audio threat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by seunt4ut(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Not possible lol
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by purplemary1(f): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
Good
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Kenog4real(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2021
In most countries, Yellow buses are educational.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by femmyAdagba(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
And those buses will close at 9pm thereby making commuters stranded or leaving them to the mercy of One chance

Nonsense
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Akuko n'egwu. So what happens to MC OLUOMO boys?

Sure the blue buses will deliver to bourdilon but what of team owoda?

Nonsense as usual.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by SavageResponse(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
hakeem4:

They will leave transportation business and go into full time robbery! sad
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Unrated900(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank God

If you see the menace those danfo useless people causes at times

Very useless rude animal drivers.

The worth past is they will chase private car off the road with their snake manner driving.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Reference(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
They have been saying that and trying that since I was a kid way, way back, but the principalities say a resounding. No.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by omoakin22: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
heee thiefdemic outbreak is loading grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by Femeto: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naso him predecessor talk. When Election near them go cancell am.
Re: Lagos Government To Phase Out Yellow Buses by nosiebaba(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Redoil:

making noise as usual

are you in anyway related to sunday igboho the noise maker

no insult intended
No I am not but Sunday igboho is a name more popular and respected than all your name and ancestors names I guess. No insults intended. You pity lagosians as if you are immune or exempted when you are one of the most affected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic / Lauretta Onochie: "CNN Lied To The World About Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.