Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) (59553 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by onthehill: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

"#Gotcha.. This is Sunday my staff. He stole N7m, ran away and set up a phone shop in computer village. Been hunting him for 2 months and got him this afternoon. He is chilling in jail where he belongs
PS. I had him untied immediately i got to where he was caught. I’m against brutality of any kind."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2021
wayo man die,wayo man bury am

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.

499 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by heckymaicon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Helping the poor in Nigeria is one risky decision because everybody wants to get rich quick.

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nickshrapnel: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why not ask for a loan? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Consultville(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
The matter tie wrapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Emulti(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
So bad
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by ralmix(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

The expression on the guy's face ehn....
He fit don follow dem argue tire say no be so but dem no gree...
I'm not justifying stealing, but let's hear from the guy too, prolly he might have something to say.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
I won't support crime of any kind but at least he made good use of the money unlike many yahoo Boys that will lodge in hotels and carry different girls for 30 days, then go back to their smelly room after money don finish.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by PussyKing(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mumu u man

2 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by shakamarh: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
make him enjoy jail.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Comot his two front teeth then feed him to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by tynlee: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

Seun Egbegbe reloaded for 2021

2 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Victim is humane by that action.thumbs up, he sensed that the boy used the cash for sales venture in a bustling place

5 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Lanretoye(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
he just added another business for u,a profitable one.he can pay u with interest in one year if he is serious

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by e316(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Too bad
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by adecz: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
The mumu should have left
Lagos.

The highest you may recover from
him may not be more than 1.25m

Na jail get am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by theFilmtric: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
my question is
How was he able to steal the 7m?

Is the employer that dumb?

And why must he bring it to the social media?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7353352_picsay1528830306008_jpeg5c675c5d2953ea6fa4e0381b25ab2000

theFilmtricsay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kk
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
who go give am 7mil loan? even if he asked naija bank to give loan you think dem go give?

NB- not justifying the theft
Nickshrapnel:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Alohaa: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
onthehill:
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Every day for the teeef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by basty: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good for his kinds
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by EVERCUTE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Okay o
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by N2B2: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

Even Dangote won't give anyone that isn't family a 7 million naira loan.

I'm not making excuses for stealing, though. He should cool his heels in jail.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by janedonez(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Badoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.