Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) (59530 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sunday what? No surname, OP provide surname so that we can award remarks to the appropriate region, NCAN is waiting.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Why not ask for a loan? undecided
Loan to start his own business?Na bank him employer be?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by janetakan(f): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Simply take over the business!
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Starhearts: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
I happy say him no use d money carry Olosho

D cash wey l carry come CYPRUS, l use am carry Gambia Olosho, after 4 months my brain reboot.

Pls spend wisely
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by izuch(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.

Prophet okokorikoko grin
Las Las na wetin go happen be that grin grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by GamalNasser: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I won't support crime of any kind but at least he made good use of the money unlike many yahoo Boys that will lodge in hotels and carry different girls for 30 days, then go back to their smelly room after money don finish.

Made good use of stolen Money? I hope yo have not been stealing from your employer?

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by lekki1444: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bbut this sunday of a guy sef, who wears leopard skin pata to work ? maybe after his work at computer village he is a stripper in a ladys bar and his work uniform is the leopard skin pata. he is dressed for work undecided
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by skinny419(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:
wayo man die,wayo man bury am
Koni man die, koni man bury am
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by lekki1444: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
quentin06:
Sunday what? No surname, OP provide surname so that we can award remarks to the appropriate region, NCAN is waiting.
lol that guy face is confusing. he has the face that can be from any southern region. he can be SS or SW or SE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
heckymaicon:
Helping the poor in Nigeria is one risky decision because everybody wants to get rich quick.

Meanwhile, Buhari na GOAT in failure & uselessness. He's so useless his wife had to run to Dubai.
Very risky...reason why I hardly trust people these days.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by COURVOISier(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bad, but good. He used the money well. Nobody wants to help you when you present your ideas. Call me when you're out of jail. grin

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by hayoholla(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.

Nairaland is really a place for some people to come up with different personalities grin. Naija is really a stressful place to live.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Bettybbb: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is part of what is obtainable in our society today, pitiable.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Freelance363: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
well,he might have stolen from u,but 7mil? If all he could do with that much money is open a phone shop,then he has a seriou problem upstairs.
Too bad.
I hope they settle it well.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Joydan95: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hmmmm grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Emperor5(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see his shop been seized by authority
I see him been in prison for committing crime.
I see him forfeit his property
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
GamalNasser:

Made good use of stolen Money? I hope yo have not been stealing from your employer?
I don't know you are blind ni or you can't read. Whichever one. Try to go back and ask someone to read the first line of my comment to you. No everyone on here is looking for a job or employed under someone. I have my own company.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
That's not stealing..at least him use am for better things. Some for flex am trowe.

Just tell am to pay with interest.

All is well that ends well.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by GamalNasser: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I don't know you are blind ni or you can't read. Whichever one. Try to go back and ask someone to read the first line of my comment to you. No everyone on here is looking for a job or employed under someone. I have my own company.

Sharap you don't have anything..with the kind of mindset you have you can only be an anyhow person. ..What does your company do? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
The guy even has sense to use the money for business

Most of the people laughing at him now, would have used the money on flexing and might have squandered the whole sum by now

Abeg allow the guy to use the money and pay you in due time
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
GamalNasser:

Sharap you don't have anything..with the kind of mindset you have you can only be an anyhow person. ..What does your company do? cheesy cheesy
If you have the kind of mindset I have, you won't be where you are today, you will definitely be where I am. And pray you get there.
Interestingly I don't know where you are financially but I'm 101% sure you are no where near where I am. Follow me, you'll eventually find out what my company do.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by GamalNasser: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

If you have the kind of mindset I have, you won't be where you are today, you will definitely be where I am. And pray you get there.
Interestingly I don't know where you are financially but I'm 101% sure you are no where near where I am. Follow me, you'll eventually find out what my company do.

Guy I am am a certified dollar millionaire so shut the Bleep up ..you think I am your mate in life? No real Business owner will ever say what you said ...When you people just register mere Business name you start calling your self a. Business owner cheesy. What does your business do ? How many people have you employed , what's the entry salary of that your business cheesy cheesy..abeg park one side

2 Likes

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Le2money(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
You no see well oo....what if they reached agreement on how he will be repaying through his shop and he was released and thereafter Japa nko....use coconut water wash that ur face down, u go dey see Wella grin grin grin

FalseProphet1:
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by armadeo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

From your employer to start your own business.

Guy you funny sha.

Not that I support his action though
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by onomeabuja: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
HONESTLY IF THIS KIND GUY DUPE U IN COMPUTER VILLAGE , PERSON GO FORGET THE DAY HIM MAMA BORN-AM....see him long mouth grin grin grin
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by NairalandAngel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is the same treatment I will give Azeez Olaseni Enitan aka Hennycool for stealing my money! angry

1 Like

Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by RighteousI: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Bullshit!

He's going to spend years in jail until he refunds all or most of the money. Even security guards that steal company generator spend 6 years in jail without trial.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by handsome86(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=98768967]I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.[/quote
I also see the thief telling the boss so far there is life there is hope.
I see the the thief telling the boss na ur money i take i no kill person and i go pay.
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Willy123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author[color=#006600][/color]=FalseProphet1 post=98768967]I see the former boss and the thief reaching an agreement on how much the thief will be paying to him per month since he now has a shop of his own, I see the police encouraging the former boss to accept the agreement, I see the thief not being able to fulfill his side of the agreement after his former boss agrees to it, I see the thief being arrested again, I see his former boss taking over his shop permanently. This I have seen.[/quote] Mr. Seer wetin you see about Mr Buhari?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by Tookool(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Who's ready to give you a loan in Nigeria?
Re: Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) by madridsta007(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
onthehill:
Staff Who Stole His Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After Two Months (Photos)

A man accused of stealing N7 million Naira from his former employer and using it to open his own phone shop has been nabbed after two months, IgbereTV reports.

The employer, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man named Sunday who was stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.

Kola said he's been hunting him for two months. Sunday has now been handed over to the authorities.

Kola wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK48kQZnMXU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Unlike Yahoo Boys that blow their theft on drinks and women, this thief opened a business with his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.