Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (25696 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by Gbest90(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why are you confusing yourself? You first said that the route to Dr ngozi father's compound is bad,I clear your lies.you again state that isah road is not motorable I still clear you,now you're talking about stadium built by okocha please how many ex international built stadium in their village? We are proud of the stadium jay jay okocha built for ogwashi people.

Let me still clear you, 70% of roads in ogwashi are motorable, we have one of the best general hospital in Delta state, we have about 5 government secondary school in ogwashi, we have about 7 primary school in ogwashi, we have state polytechnic in ogwashi, we have Nigeria Navy school in ogwashi. So what are you talking about?

And of cause you're urhobo man.
I know you're patriotic of your village. But don't be unreasonable. With all the influential personalities in Ogwashi-Uku, it can't even boast of a single company.

One of the best General hospitals you say. But a friend went there for ordinary chemotherapy, and she was instantly referred to FMC Asaba.

Imagine being proud of that substandard piece of shit you call a stadium? SMH

Instead of going out to the streets, with a placard crying for change.cheesy You are here making noise of being proud of Ngozi and Austin Jay Jay.

Tell me how their success, has been beneficial to your village.
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by beardedboy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

You say wetin?

Do you know the number of Yorubas who signed a petition on Change.org in 2015 that NOI be deported by the US government and prosecuted for squandering Nigeria's money with her Otuoke-born, ogogoro-drinking boss?

They thought Buhari was their saviour but now Buhari and his herders are dealing with everyone.
How did you know it's Yorubas that started and signed the petition?
Personally, I've never met anyone who spoke negatively about this woman. In fact, she's the only good thing I know about GEJ'S government.
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by PDJT: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
grin Go to ogwashi and make your choice cool

-I dey come once the second Niger-bridge is completed. Do you have any family in mind?
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by SmartPolician: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
beardedboy:

How did you know it's Yorubas that started and signed the petition?
Personally, I've never met anyone who spoke negatively about this woman. In fact, she's the only good thing I know about GEJ'S government.

It was all over Facebook

People use their real names on Facebook
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
[[s]quote author=Gbest90 post=98777293]
I know you're patriotic of your village. But don't be unreasonable. With all the influential personalities in Ogwashi-Uku, it can't even boast of a single company.

One of the best General hospitals you say. But a friend went there for ordinary chemotherapy, and she was instantly referred to FMC Asaba.

Instead of going out to the streets, with a placard crying for change.cheesy You are here making noise of being proud of Ngozi and Austin Jay Jay.

[/quote][/s]

I don't need to start mentioning the achievement of jay jay okocha and Dr ngozi okonjo to you ,go to ogwashi uku and ask questions.

You talk about no industry in ogwashi uku grin I can't stop laughing at your mumu posts,a community that host 4 banks does not have industry?please where have you been in ogwashi uku? Or think ogwashi uku start at isah ogwashi and end at aboh ogwashi grin have you heard of otolo ogwashi? Go there and see things for yourself. Have you been to Enuani estate along Benin -Asaba express? Ogwashi uku host Agro Industrial Park and up to 6 hotel.

Ogwashi uku is in the league of Asaba and warri.
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by beardedboy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

It was all over Facebook

People use their real names on Facebook
Never heard anything like it.
Re: #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal by Gbest90(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Gbest90 post=98777293]

[/s]

I don't need to start mentioning the achievement of jay jay okocha and Dr ngozi okonjo to you ,go to ogwashi uku and ask questions.

You talk about no industry in ogwashi uku grin I can't stop laughing at your mumu posts,a community that host 4 banks does not have industry?please where have you been in ogwashi uku? Or think ogwashi uku start at isah ogwashi and end at aboh ogwashi grin have you heard of otolo ogwashi? Go there and see things for yourself. Have you been to Enuani estate along Benin -Asaba express? Ogwashi uku host Agro Industrial Park and up to 6 hotel.

Ogwashi uku is in the league of Asaba and warri.

I have been having my doubts.

But this your last paragraph, just cleared them.... You no well. cheesy

Ogwashi-Uku in the same league with who? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide / ₦‎4 Billion Bribe: CSOs Warn NASS Against Scuttling Emefiele Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.