Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 (230 Views)

Serious Question About John 6:53-58? Drinking The Blood Of Jesus And Eating..... / John 6 / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by Preciousgirl(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2021
What's your understanding of the Bible text below?
Thanks

Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2021
its written in English

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by Preciousgirl(f): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
its written in English

What is written?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by KNOWMORE56: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2021
My understanding of the verses:
John 6:37-40

KJV:All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Any person, any where who have sincere desire for the true God/the truth will NEVER BE WITHOUT ASSISTANCE, WILL NEVER BE
REJECTED AND HE (the true seeker) MUST BE DIRECTED TO CHRIST!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by KNOWMORE56: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2021
KJV:For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN means He's Superior to...

NOT TO DO MINE OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM THAT SENT ME.

.... carry out a well planned project.

i.e, He's Superior to carry out a well planned project.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by KNOWMORE56: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
KJV:And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
KJV:And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Project description: THE GIVING OF EVERLASTING LIFE.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Verses? John 6 by Janosky: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Religion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty- Fresh Exhibit
by Preciousgirl. 17 posts & 221 views. 7:43pm On Jan 08

Preciousgirl:
What's your understanding of the Bible text below?
Thanks

Almighty God doing the will of his Father.
Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH.
Orishirishi doctrine.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Way Of Allah !!! / Remove The Muslim Shahada From My Profile / Religion: Through The Lens Of My Oppressors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.