Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion (37863 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by bigcee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yet, some fools would come on here and defend this foolish Suleman dude. When several pple are accusing you of similar stuff then, there must be an iota truth to it. angry
Enough of your stupįdity. Did he sleep with any female in your family you dunderhead.

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edward1106(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
edoairways:

They didn't hyponetized anybody.
Let's leave it for him to prove. Haba! Which evidence do you have to support your assertion? grin
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by SenorRex: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Yet, some fools would come on here and defend this foolish Suleman dude. When several pple are accusing you of similar stuff then, there must be an iota truth to it. angry
The same people that will come and deny.
I think u r d biggest fool
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Randy111(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Thief. 2 billion kill you there. So how much will your wife pay you since it was a consensual agreement between the fvckee and the fucker? She’s got Nothing but Same pusssy that was bleeped by Apostle to offer again.
It’s not as if the man raped your wife. So your wife should pay you too if that’s the case.

Bros read am again. You will see where the man said he hypnotized his wife. Do the man has already straightened out that it wasn't consensual as you are arguing.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jawalis(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
I can't ooo grin We must welcome all sides to the story.
Lol. This is Nigeria bro and we know everyone telling stories will always say what favors him/her.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Proffdada: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what if the man is actually saying the truth?
There's a high probability he's got concrete evidence to sing it to his tune. Out of court settlement tinz is the last thing that will happen
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
onthehill:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/05/pastor-sues-apostle-suleman-demands-n2billion-unlawful-interference-his-marriage
The most accused Man of God.
God will keep seeing His own through all the challenges and persecutions. Amen!
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Theboss100(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
extol1:
2 billion kobo or naira. you go tey for there, shi shi no go enter your hand
These are the sheepie we are talking about. Many Christians don't know that their pastors patronize babalawos, dibias and are members of secret cults and societies. A time will come when they will tell you to your face that they are not pastors but husbandman. E go shock una. Keep worshipping fake pastors littering the sphere of Nigeria. Matthew 7 will definitely fulfill to the letters.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Rawhumper(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
So sad thats why Ahmed Musa has finally RESIGNED COS THE THINGS HE HAD BEEN
SEEING AT THE GATE WERE MORE THAN
HIM cry.

I dont really meddle when it comes to men of God( whether fake or not).

quote author=Romanoff post=98774593]Wahala be like Uganda o.

It is important that pastors don't put themselves in a position where their name and calling is dragged in the mud, not just once but twice on the same related indiscretion. [/quote]
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by elisho: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
this man want to sale this woman take the money go marry one small girl OGA I wish you well
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by abike12(f): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
How can you sue someone for alleged consensual s*x? Do these people even understand that a married person is able to consent to extramarital relations with someone else? The lawyer that filed this is practicing foolishness.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edward1106(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:

Lol. This is Nigeria bro and we know everyone telling stories will always say what favors him/her.
As much as I want to believe his case is genuine, there is a slim chance be would provide evidence as it happened years back and he is only bringing it up now. What can justify him is if he had voice recordings he did as at then both of the wife and the pastor when they presented themselves guilty kinda. Or other witnesses like hotel staff that witnessed the meet at the hotel he is alleging. Else theman willpay for damages at the end
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Theboss100(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's harder to believe that now with this kind of lawsuit.
it's harder for you because you have been brainwashed by their lies and fake miracles or staged managed miracles. These god of men sleeps with people's wives and daughters in the name of cleansing or deliverance. If you read your Bible very well, you will understand the characteristics of fake pastors, apostles, Prophets etc. But you don't cus they don't teach you the chapters that will expose their deceits. I pity many Nigerian christians. Na hellfire straight dem they prepare to go. Such a pity

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by HelloNLpeople: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Senatoraku: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what if the man is actually saying the truth?
Thank you my brother
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jawalis(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
As much as I want to believe his case is genuine, there is a slim chance be would provide evidence as it happened years back and he is only bringing it up now. What can justify him is if he had voice recordings he did as at then both of the wife and the pastor when they presented themselves guilty kinda. Or other witnesses like hotel staff that witnessed the meet at the hotel he is alleging. Else theman willpay for damages at the end
Good you know. He should thread carefully else, he’ll pay then his wife will get fvckk consistently if he lose out on the case.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Theboss100(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
This not the first time this suleiman of a fake apostle have been sleeping with anything on skirt. If not stopped, many members of his church will bearing bastards for him. Only if his members know where he goes to pay tribute to the powers that be.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Nyanabo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
I don't know the full story, and I won't claim to be a judge over it.

But this is my submission; that the hearts of men is desperately wicked who can understand it ?

I don't this this pastor is beeing truthful. He would stop at no length to smear the apostle suleiman. And I believe he let his wife in on what he wanted to carry out but since she wasn't in support of it he also want to victimize her.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
2billion...how do people arrive at these numbers?
Good luck proving to a judge that he slept with your wife and also that entering you wife caused you a damage of 2Billion naira .......

When the wife was brand new and you went to prostrate at her fathers house... did u pay up to 10k....??

Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by pelepeleb: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hun what a thinking. Come to Igbo land and you will see

ediko5:
This man is really a Gold digger. A man that collect back the dowry he paid on his wife is still a boy.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Euegene100001: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
U wish
Holinesss:
Pastor I pray you catch wisdom for this path you want to toll will not only disgrace it will also ruin you.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edoairways: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
Let's leave it for him to prove. Haba! Which evidence do you have to support your assertion? grin
Can you prove spirituality in court?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
“ It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.

I have this quote as my screen saver, and this one

“ The unseen enemy is always the most fearsome.

I am Not Venerating Pastor Johnson, But I want you to see the hands of the government in this case.

Whenever the apostle speaks against the present government, They manufacture one sexual allegations against him, His involvement in the Endsars movement is not out of the question.

Law 42: Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep Will Scatter
@queenlovely are you trying to say something?

Like you're back where you belong? smiley

Jesus loves you
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by ransomed: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why did you demand her family to return the money you paid on her my brother?
You know very well the moment they paid back, she is no longer your wife. You can expose whoever you want to bring down but, you have made a mistake and you have set the woman free to do whatever she likes by collecting bride price back.
I wish you the best.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by 3gpvids: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na fuvck this people dey take play so o

nothing fuvck no go see for humans hand
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edward1106(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
edoairways:

Can you prove spirituality in court?
Is that supposed to be a question? U made a declarative statement that she was not hypnotised. That means u know something we don't. So, tell us. If by spirituality you mean hypnosis, it can be well demonstrated in court, but that still wouldn't help the man's case unless he has recording or confessions made in the past by the pastor
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by MrHighSea: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wahala dey like Apostle Suleiman and infidelity accusations. Another one dey always come.
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by tit(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na golden tooto?
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by edoairways: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
edward1106:
Is that supposed to be a question? U made a declarative statement that she was not hypnotised. That means u know something we don't. So, tell us. If by spirituality you mean hypnosis, it can be well demonstrated in court, but that still wouldn't help the man's case unless he has recording or confessions made in the past by the pastor
It is a question I asked. That pastor has no case. There several witnesses that would testify against him in court. To start with, he returned his wife's bride price. He slept with many ladies in the branches in over see. Thirdly, he lives a flamboyant lifestyle. Let me end here for now
Re: Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion by Tectono: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Once this person gets in between the legs of any woman, forget it. Any other man that touches her is doomed. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.