Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) (70186 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by Btllawal(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
davit:
Who still uses the kinda phone the mama uses in this age? A phone that can't hold call records?
Not being able to trace calls is a big lie from the police. Call records can be gotten from the network providers. The story from the police does not add up. May his soul rip

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
Just like that...

I hate that word "friend "

Friends are Loyal
They where not his friends.
They where his Enemies,in fact Frenemies.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nbotee:
And his friends couldn't call the parents to report what had happened to their son abi? Na the friends kill am jare. They had d number with which he called his mum. They know a lot
Imagine if u were a judge
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by realstars: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
Just like that...

I hate that word "friend "
To my overstanding, he was killed by a friend to his friends,
he is a boy and hes friend was a girl, then a friend to his friend happend to be a boy, then man to man battle for the girl begone, then its happend just like that!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is too heart rending
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by HossanaDonHozzy: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=onthehill post=98765658]

Emtee Logan Album
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2021
My deepest condolences to the deceased family. So painful with unfulfilled destiny.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by Phrankin(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Nbotee:
And his friends couldn't call the parents to report what had happened to their son abi? Na the friends kill am jare. They had d number with which he called his mum. They know a lot
may you be in a situation where you'll be falsely accused and convicted of murder without proper investigation just because you were around the scene of the murder. Say a big amen to that.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2021
His friends should be investigated...
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coolgent:

You are right.
They should ask his Mother has she ordered him to call her upon reaching his destination?
If her response is yes shikenan, otherwise he was forced to call her for his Killers to have Aliba.
exactly what I was thinking too, he must have been forced to make that call then.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) by jasperskiddo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
I'm not really sure, but I think investigation is currently going on, because a guy who would always post his picture saying he's missing, has been online for a very long time now, which is very unusual of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.