Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

What My Mama Told Me Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Mama Told Me Before Marriage (329 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / “I Got It From My Mama” Endowed Teenage Girl With Curvy Backside Says (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Mama Told Me Before Marriage by henrykene(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
This is an episode on the Love Pastor podcast that talks about why you need to listen to your mum, when it comes to things that has to do with marriage and relationship.

So however you want to see it? Make sure to listen to this episode and try to follow through every guideline in it, to avoid making any mistake in your marital life.

- https://anchor.fm/love-pastor/episodes/Ep--1-What-my-mama-told-me-epvack/a-a4hu7ej

(1) (Reply)

If Doctor Told You You Had LARGE INTESTINE - See How Nigerians Reacted / . / You Should Help Yourself By Learning This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.