Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26026 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Breakfast of champions.

Rice and Noddles.
Stewed egg and baked bread.

Lime green tea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's Day to me.

I celebrate myself.

Since am not home.

Life of a hustler.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Mvena(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Eat o
Na the only better food wey I don see, the rest dey like Yamayama
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by josh123(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chao!!! Money good oo, there are so many mixture of food I would like to try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Still on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Mvena:

Na the only better food wey I don see, the rest dey like Yamayama
hahah..
Love Ur taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lit lunch of native soup and eba.

A cup of juice to wash juice to wash down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
My dinner..
Chicken Noddles and a little beans.
Bread and watermelon.
Washed down with fruit wine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lunch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Breakfast of pancakes and scrambled egg.
Friend plantain and tomato sauce.
Lemon tea to wash down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lunch and dinner.

Eba and native soup..

Coconut rice and diced fried plantains.
Suya.
Chicken.
Macaroni.
Water.
Table wine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Breakfast of eggs and plantain.
Toast bread and lemon tea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Had a nice lunch of
Hot soup and eba.
Cow meat and stripe.
Sea food.
Water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Had a dinner of
Basmatic rice and fried chicken.
Salad.
Oranges.
And wash down with green tea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nightcap..

1tuna sandwich and apple juice.

Call it a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lunch ongoing..

Eba and vegetable soup.
Cat fish and beef.
Soda drink.
Watermelon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Had a dinner of
Jollof rice and baked Irish potato.
Chicken and dice steak.
Apple juice and watermelon.
Salad in vinegar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by oneman11(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bags of Irish potatoes available at wholesale price of 15,000
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Worked at night,
So had no time for breakfast.
Just woke up to a lunch of..
Basmatic rice and chicken curry.
Fried Irish patatoes.
Salad.
And water to wash down and a cup of coffee.
Am going back to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by MummyGreat: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Alwayshungry:
I came up with to this idea when I saw the amount of food I eat in a day.
I checked the dictionary and saw that there is a word for it..."FOODIES".
It's a simple thread...
Upload the food you are eating,
Time of eating,
Maybe describe the food if you so wish,
Tribe that owns the food..
And a picture of when you have finished eating.

The only thing that is truly yours is what is in Ur stomach.
So while you are hustling also remember to eat well.
Thanks.

Am gonna start with my humble self.
BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
wtf
MummyGreat:
BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Still on the business.

Noddles and a little porridge beans and chicken.
Apple juice.
Water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ur pics dey give me joY walai! I knw dis tins, have a bro in navy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by wumi2017(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Yummy
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Breakfast is served..

Noddles and white rice.
Scrambled eggs.
Hot lemon tea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Uncledare4:
Ur pics dey give me joY walai! I knw dis tins, have a bro in navy
dats good.
But am not in d navy bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
wumi2017:
Yummy
hahaha..
Upload yours now.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2021
I don't know of a lot of us are shy of showing what we are eating..

I know we are not eating air or stones.

Let us see it.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by wumi2017(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Alwayshungry:
hahaha..
Upload yours now.

Very soon grin
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nightcap..
Cornflake and cake bread.

Italy just qualified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Alwayshungry:
I don't know of a lot of us are shy of showing what we are eating..

I know we are not eating air or stones.

Let us see it.
you wan see jollof rice wy no get color

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do You Like 'Ponmo'? / Fufu Is Life. Afang And Fufu. / Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.