Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26015 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
mannasseh:

you wan see jollof rice wy no get color
food is food as far as it fills ur stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lunch time..
First time am eating wheat flour swallow.

Okra soup and shrimps.

Apple and water.

A little orange juice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Monben: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

mannasseh:

you wan see jollof rice wy no get color
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dinner of jollof rice.
Chicken.
Salad.
And wine.
Apple to digest it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Early dinner..
Got to sleep early..
Really tired.

White rice and spaghetti with chicken pepper soup for the cold.

Salad and olives..

Green tea and black pepper.
Water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by uthlaw: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Early dinner..
Got to sleep early..
Really tired.

White rice and spaghetti with chicken pepper soup for the cold.

Salad and olives..

Green tea and black pepper.
Water.
send me 10k make I flex!
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by wumi2017(f): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Alwayshungry post=103461288]Lunch time..
First time am eating wheat flour swallow.

Okra soup and shrimps.

Apple and water.

A little orange juice.[/quote

Just wondering how this small wheat go belleful you grin
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by wumi2017(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Alwayshungry:

Too small for me grin
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=wumi2017 post=103521612][/quote]it's even too much.
Show us ur size.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2021
uthlaw:
send me 10k make I flex!
big bros..
Easy o.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by uthlaw: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Alwayshungry:
big bros.. Easy o.
no de wine me jooo....shey make I drop azza!
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Late dinner...

Am gonna be sleeping all through tomorrow.

So tired.

Jollof rice and noddles.
Potatoes chips and chicken.

Malt and grapes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Early breakfast..

Rice and chicken.
Greens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2021

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Xterday lunch..

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lunch...

Native soup and eba..

Fish and sea snails.

Water.

After dis lunch.
Am gonna sleep for 6hrs and work for 12hrs nonstop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
My small dinner.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Been working in a confined space for a week now..

But am still eating some light meals.

Rice,fries, vegetables,soup.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2021
God when embarassedGod when
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2021
I don't understand
mannasseh:
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Alwayshungry:
I don't understand
I mean when I will be able to afford meal like this, I hope after school someone becomes successful enough to afford this

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's just a matter of how u program yourself.
Don't have the mindset of waiting till u finish school before you start a chart for ur future.
Think outside d box.
mannasseh:

I mean when I will be able to afford meal like this, I hope after school someone becomes successful enough to afford this
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Alwayshungry:
It's just a matter of how u program yourself.
Don't have the mindset of waiting till u finish school before you start a chart for ur future.
Think outside d box.

Yeah you are right though.... I started with crypto but I hope to learn a skill more tangible .... programming or coding.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Assumptabeke(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
mannasseh:
My dear foodlanders will make you "God when" every meal. They always post beautiful pictures of tasty meals. grin grin
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Assumptabeke:

My dear foodlanders will make you "God when" every meal. They always post beautiful pictures of tasty meals. grin grin

Walai bro

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Three days breakfast..
Am having just one meal a day now.
Prolly just eat fruits and vegetables at dinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hahaha..
At d end, everything goes down to the stomach.
Assumptabeke:

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by aboyaji(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Three days breakfast..
Am having just one meal a day now.
Prolly just eat fruits and vegetables at dinner.

From the titles of this food thread which says "upload the food you eat".

I can categorically tell you that "I WON'T". You don chance us with yours abeg. See posh meals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Ongoing birthday celebration of my friend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do You Like 'Ponmo'? / A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.