Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) (3144 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / Lady Pays N225,000 Fees Of UNILAG Student Spotted Begging Alms In Gbagada Photo / Female Secondar School Student Spotted Giving Male Classmate A Lap Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by DonCrack: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
A female student was spotted carrying a plastic chair while on her way to school. HGS Media Plus reports.

She is a student of 'Ughoton Secondary School' in Delta State. HGS Media Plus understands.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the principal of the school have been collecting money from the parents of new student with the claim that he will provide chairs for them.

It was learnt that the principal is responsible for compelling the student to bring chairs to school to prevent them from sitting on the ground while learning.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/student-spotted-carrying-plastic-chair-to-school-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
is like a new trend in public secondary schools in Nigeria because here in ph I saw them carry chairs n small plastic table
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Children has been carrying chairs to school since 1901 no be new thing again..

14 Likes

Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
is like a new trend in public secondary schools in Nigeria because here in ph I saw them carry chairs n small plastic table
I see them going with chairs I've not seen table own sha.. the public school has lockers
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

I see them going with chairs I've not seen table own sha.. the public school has lockers
d table is dat small one dat looks like chair
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
d table is dat small one dat looks like chair
Ok.maybe locker finish..these public schools in Ph are something else if you be teacher self you go tire for the children
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by paulolee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
just too bad...see our leaders of tomorrow going thru all dis stress n suffering like say one strong sure oil company slot dey wait for her..
after all this suffering, its still high rate of unemployment....
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Cerebellum: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chai!

Igbo kwenu...They are the highest tribe filled with bigotry and hypocrisy

If you go to the south what u will see there is glorified potholes and building with bad and woeful structures

They'll taunt you of being poor but they are the worse when it comes to basic amenities.

A lady from the east once visit me in the west bcoz this Arindin wants to see shoprite,imagine, comman see how this Arindin was taking pix upandan

Sha come and do the needful with babagrin

If u know u knowcheesy
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by kpakpankolo: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
i carried chair to school at my time carrying chair is not the problem but why will the princepal collect money from them and threatening them that if they did not come with chair they will sit on ground
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok.maybe locker finish..these public schools in Ph are something else if you be teacher self you go tire for the children
yes o, rough play any how
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
she is lucky...when I was going to school ...I went with a wooden chair and table(locker)...it's a norm...it was heavy as f*ck...
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Do you know if the mum sent her to drop it at the shop when going to school. Youve already concluded she's taking it to school. Some children run short errands for their parents on their way to school, not a new thing.

Ok, why is the other student not carrying a chair if it was truely a school directive.?
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by sinkhole: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/student-spotted-carrying-plastic-chair-to-school-photos/

Lalasticlala
They better thank their parents for providing those chairs for them.
Here in the North, it is either you sit on the floor or you don't go to school at all! No northern parent will spend his/her money to make/buy chair for you to carry to one "useless" western education school cool embarassed
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:
Do you know if the mum sent her to drop it at the shop when going to school. Youve already concluded she's taking it to school. Some children run short errands for their parents on their way to school, not a new thing.

Ok, why is the other student not carrying a chair if it was truely a school directive.?

Some children chain their chair to their lockers..the school I taught at enugu during nysc did not provide any chair for their pupils.. children going to public school always go with chairs
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by sinkhole: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Some children chain their chair to their lockers..the school I taught at enugu during nysc did not provide any chair for their pupils.. children going to public school always go with chairs
I carried my own wooding locker to school, as far back as 1993 cool nothing new wink
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
sinkhole:
I carried my own wooding locker to school, as far back as 1993 cool nothing new wink
So far it's public school its not new
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by edoairways: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
And you think it is ok to do?
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok.
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Dreyton36: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
From my time
Na on top of stone , we go arrange two stones on top each other then sit on top , our yansh go pain us join the normal flogging from teacher

Or u sit down for ground

Primary school life be sweet Sha, gone are those days

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
edoairways:

And you think it is ok to do?
Nigeria itself is not okay nothing dey surprise me again for this country
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by MadBrain(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
ԵհαԵ օղҽ cօղsíցղ Եհҽต
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by daania50080: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
: d table is dat small one dat looks like chairOk.maybe locker finish..these public schools in Ph are something else if you be teacher self you go tire for the children
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Kriss216: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fake news!

I served in Ughoton secondary School, and that's actually not their uniform.
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
I didn't. Mind you all my education was in government schools.
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I didn't. Mind you all my education was in government schools.
That's a modernized government school or you dey go school early go collect chair
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

That's a modernized government school or you dey go school early go collect chair
Naaaa
80s and 90s in the FCT.
The days of Maman Vatsa and co.
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by Joanney: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2021
I think this is the new trend for sec. sch. students in S/south.
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by 3gpvids: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2021
O na because u no see dem with blackboard abi

no worry dem go shock you
Re: Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2021
No be today person don dey carry chair go school for Nigeria, e don tey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never allow your personal frustration doubt the validation of the Kingdom laws.

Good morning & Happy Weekend FAM.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Admissioin / 2012-2013 Academic Year Session Post UTME Result Released For The ABU ZARIA / Abia State Poly Old School Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.