Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan (70067 Views)

Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo) / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Houstency(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Onepeople:
how did you arrived at the conclusion that he is a yurobaman? Go back to his comment history he has never supported Tinubu or Osinbajo under any gues, either he is north central or from middle belt. But he is an irredeemable zombie no doubt.

The confused dude aka Bawa, is a Fulani guy from Kwara State. That's why he his always handy to support their excesses
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by ofiko123(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigeria will be great again...
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by alizma: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
In the days of the old, one traditional ruler would have just held onto his staff and said, if any non Yoruba born individuals had eavesdropped on any proceeding, such individuals is thereby summon to walk his way back to the venue irrespective of where he/she had ran to then the meeting will continue and before you know it, one Fulani man will walk back to the venue and confessed. Ooh I missed old days movies
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by LZAA: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
imhotep:

You are still reluctant to receive sense abi grin

Cc lzaa
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by LZAA: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

Waiting for you get some first.. undecided
Goan donate land for ruga grin
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by subcbouy: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn

These people care more seriously Nigerians think.

Ibos, Yorubas, Benue, Niger Deltans, let us unite against a common enemy. This is not the time to be divided into tribal lines.
Have you seen where these Fulanis make noise? They have planned their target without making notice to victims. But we make too much noise over our plans.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by AlfaB: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bhol28:
Becoming Boring

then bore off.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by EdoPrince93(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
hotwax:

No he is not yoruba. He is from benin. Benin people share the same blood with yorubas. They betray for a living...

Benin/Yorubas are snitches..I know many benins

My friend stop spilling Thrash....Online E-rat

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by EdoPrince93(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
ShackWes:
There's another fulani spy on this thread disguising as Yoruba

That bastarrd hell annus
Seconded and the bloody Vulturebbqgriller

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Nabajiz: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
hotwax:

No he is not yoruba. He is from benin. Benin people share the same blood with yorubas. They betray for a living...

why bringing Benin to your discussion all the time? no wonder people hate Yoruba so much...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by uniqueboi1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
MsAllison:
killing that guy should be made top priority

Na wa o. Because of ordinary comment on nairaland?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by helinues: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
LZAA:

Goan donate land for ruga grin

Sane Nigerians moved on about Ruga long time ago...

But you are still stuck...

Life of a troller
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by NiceMen: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
hotwax:

Benin republic you mean?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by zoedew: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Spy? Not needed!
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by zoedew: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nabajiz:
why bringing Benin to your discussion all the time? no wonder people hate Yoruba so much...
Have you taken note of the dress sense of The Ooni and The Oba of Benin?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by EleventhWeirdo: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
PureMe01:
let's even assume it's fake news,why this unrelenting defence for the Fulani herdsmen against your own people??
Just not to taint APC's image for the sake of Tinubu's presidency.Oga your problem is getting out of hand I swear.
pls don't ever call that Helineus fool or whatever he calls himself as one of us again. he is one of those Fulanis from Ilorin parading themselves as half yorubas
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Naijaprosper: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
PureMe01:
let's even assume it's fake news,why this unrelenting defence for the Fulani herdsmen against your own people??
Just not to taint APC's image for the sake of Tinubu's presidency.Oga your problem is getting out of hand I swear.

But why do we hate Tinubu? There is a way to get voted in to the presidency. If Tinubu shifts to become a Yoruba activist, nobody will vote him in the north.

It is better to win the election and then make Nigeria better for everyone using the office.

Just look at Tinubu's achievements in the South West.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Sunnyja: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Video of the herdsmen spying or this is another fake news
Once you get your 30k alert, every other becomes fake news.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Video of the herdsmen spying or this is another fake news
In real life you must a very petty human. God have mercy on you
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Sunnyja: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Naijaprosper:

But why do we hate Tinubu? There is a way to get voted in to the presidency. If Tinubu shifts to become a Yoruba activist, nobody will vote him in the north.

It is better to win the election and then make Nigeria better for everyone using the office.

Just look at Tinubu's achievements in the South West.
What is Tinubu's achievement in the South West?! Are they so big that we can't see them?!
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by azikiweironsi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn

These people are more serious than Nigerians think.

Ibos, Yorubas, Benue, Niger Deltans, let us unite against a common enemy. This is not the time to be divided on tribal lines.
You're right. But, I just pity what would befell the Fulanis when their lord leaves the throne.
President Buhari should acr fast because he will not remain in power for life.
Not all Fulanis are heardmen and not all heardsmen are bad.
I rest my case.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Eminem707(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn

Ibos, Yorubas, Benue, Niger Deltans, let us unite against a common enemy. This is not the time to be divided on tribal lines.
You are right bro, they did the same thing to Agatu in Benue state and brought their deadly mercinaries from Chad,Niger and Mali the assault was much due the arms and armunition at their disposal till there was a divine help from God and the tide of the war changed and the causaulty on their side reached thousands as their charms and AK47 became useless. I remember 1 that was brought from Mali he has a horn on his head he lead a particular assault and our gallant youths counter attacked he was bullet proof initialy but was shot dead by a little boy those killer heardsmen lost about 200 men that day while we lost only 6 me at least now they know we have their anti-dot

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Freelane33(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cow regime
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn

Which one is niger deltans, I ask?
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by ChineduObinna(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's Igbos, we don't have Ibos in Nigeria
butterfly777:
Hmnn

Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Jostoman: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
PureMe01:
he's Yoruba bro...A strong one
confirm Yoruba
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by michoim(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fake news everywhere
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Emmatech71(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnn

Aje! this is the right time to come together. This fulani people mean business and they are ready to kill and destroy.
Re: Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan by Moneyboyz: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

Definitely you must be having comprehension problem..

So me against Igboho to get involved with the security issue means I supported Herdsmen?

How many lives would have been lost if Igboho had been allowed to carry out his threat?

Is it not the same issue that is been handling peacefully without any further destruction?

This guy don miss road enter market at last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.