Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead (44786 Views)

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by assistant: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

Send her packing, let her go and report her actions to her dad instead.
What if she doesn't have a daddy? grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Tannhauser(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by raphy(m): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2021
I was just passing so I check This yard.

Anyways all baba said it's true I don't make friends with guys who beat or fight there wives .
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by midehi2(f): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

Chai, just imagine low key interpretation grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by midehi2(f): 4:32am On Feb 06, 2021
dimexy247:
Ridiculous, so when my wife slaps me, I should report her to God, what a joke!

If any woman slaps me, na thunder slap she go take receive before it gets cold.

I don't have time o.

Please nobody should explain what he meant by fight, all fight na fight and I ain't reporting nobody.

You mess up, I mess you up more.
What if your thunder slap sends her to grave, what will you do?
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

You need to be reported to God!
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Gval123: 4:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Pray to God to have a good wife, because you will get tired of reporting. Booth spiritually and physically
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by EmekaA125(m): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Women are funny and full of drama when upset. Reporting her directly to her dad looks childish and immature of the man. Walk away to reduce heat or tension generated by the disagreement. Return after a while and sort out issues with her amicably without involving third party.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by janeIBfashion(f): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Jestin:
Pray u don’t marry razor blade mouth.

All women are razor blade.... Level just pass level
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Joydan95: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2021
janedonez:
Good, this is true. Especially when you knew it was God who gave her to you as a spouse.
When any issues arises, take it to the seller, He will have solutions of why His product is malfunctioning maybe you don't know how to operate it.
Abi o, he understands the operation manual more wink
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Demonicide(f): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

OLODO!!
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Grave ke, she won't die, her brain will just be rebooted.

midehi2:

What if your thunder slap sends her to grave, what will you do?
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by blessedqueen(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
dawnomike:
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

I swear,he needs it.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by ijayebonyi(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=98778010][/quote] ���
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by JustforMen: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2021
dawnomike:
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

and small sense too
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by SenorFax(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Ọdẹ

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by cybriz82(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2021
dimexy247:

I don't have time o.

Please nobody should explain what he meant by fight, all fight na fight and I ain't reporting nobody.

Iron Man clap for urself.incase u dnt know a woman can beat u hand down in everything expecially in spiritual they are 10x stronger than u...na ur type woman go wink eye for n ur pole go begin rise for them to cut off with knife.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by lovchalice(f): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
[He means you should repirt ger to Gid
Pray
quote author=Kriss216 post=98770996]
Story.

Send her packing, let her go and report her actions to her dad instead. [/quote]
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by lovchalice(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2021
[
Exactuli
As my friend from Uli will sayquote author=janedonez post=98778007]Good, this is true. Especially when you knew it was God who gave her to you as a spouse.
When any issues arises, take it to the seller, He will have solutions of why His product is malfunctioning maybe you don't know how to operate it. [/quote]
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
dimexy247:

I don't have time o.

How old is your marriage now sir?

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
3 years with a kid sir

FrLukas:

How old is your marriage now sir?
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
We thank God for your input sir.

cybriz82:

Iron Man clap for urself.incase u dnt know a woman can beat u hand down in everything expecially in spiritual they are 10x stronger than u...na ur type woman go wink eye for n ur pole go begin rise for them to cut off with knife.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
SIMPT ALERT cool
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Bebson007(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Am sure u are not married. U dnt understand the process of getin married to a lady, the one u love, the mother of ur kids and ur best friend. Except u never loved her. Else u wnt want to throw everything away because of a little misunderstanding.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Someone7:

Exactly. My Mrs also know she can be dramatic and I just wait it out and settle later or we fight and settle. What happened to 'just love her regardless'. Bros say na 'report her to her dad' grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
dimexy247:
3 years with a kid sir

Then I'm right to say you're new to the game. You still have a long way to go bro. Don't take that your advice o.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Doesn't matter, I don't give shit and can't take it either.
FrLukas:

Then I'm right to say you're new to the game. You still have a long way to go bro. Don't take that your advice o.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
dimexy247:
grin
Doesn't matter, I don't give shit and can't take it either.

I doubt if you'll be married for long with this kinda mindset.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dimexy247(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your opinion and none of my business. Would you mind yours please?
FrLukas:

I doubt if you'll be married for long with this kinda mindset.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Corner77: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
adexbols:

Be calming down.
hi sir
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by TheSourcerer: 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
apatheticme:

Yes sir!!

God can actually be anything to different individuals!

It all depends on your perspective!

He could be my dad, and probably be a father to you! He could be my friend and probably be a boss to you!

We all look but see differently!!
Hey hello smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.