Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) (4524 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by sharpwriter(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
purples25:
Seen stuff before. Anyway, I slept one time and felt pain on my side. Woke up and saw that popular demon called the old hag or whatever, sitting on the side that was paining me. That demon is known all over the world. People have often woken up with pain on their bodies to see what looks like an old lady or smth. like that, sitting on them. They call it partly sleep paralysis, but why do people see the same thing?

Anyway it looked scary but somehow i was not scared of it. For one thing, it looked like it was being mischevious, and it was smiling. Like it was not really on a bad mission but was just passing time or scaring me as a joke. Looked somewhat like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I just slept again. That's what i do when i see these things.

Do you see them in a flash or their manifestation linger for many seconds before disappearance or what? Please explain.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by sharpwriter(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
purples25:

No, that was the only time i saw the old hag, in particular grin

From your first comment, it seems you've seen more,not only the old hag. How do some others look like?
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by 400billionman: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2021
These ones are cartoon characters.

Like aliens one would seen in space when flying past in an Elon musk space craft.

This ones no be demons.

They lost their way to their planet.

Imagine the kind of demons that cause terrorism in Nigeria, that make men do rituals, that instigate head hunters, make politicians steal billions, that deceived masses to vote illiterates, that cause massive hunger in Nigeria.

Those demons will definitely be more scary than these.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Queenslander(f): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2021
purples25:
Seen stuff before. Anyway, I slept one time and felt pain on my side. Woke up and saw that popular demon called the old hag or whatever, sitting on the side that was paining me. That demon is known all over the world. People have often woken up with pain on their bodies to see what looks like an old lady or smth. like that, sitting on them. They call it partly sleep paralysis, but why do people see the same thing?

Anyway it looked scary but somehow i was not scared of it. For one thing, it looked like it was being mischevious, and it was smiling. Like it was not really on a bad mission but was just passing time or scaring me as a joke. Looked somewhat like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I just slept again. That's what i do when i see these things.
you had to post this, this late hour? Argh!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Joanney: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Queenslander:
Did she force you to read
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Queenslander:

grin cheesy sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2021
sharpwriter:

Do you see them in a flash or their manifestation linger for many seconds before disappearance or what? Please explain.

They linger. I have to close my own eyes or continue staring.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Queenslander(f): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Joanney:
Did she force you to read
look baby girl,.I wasn't referring to you,. So just mind your own damn business. and respect yourself,. Cause if I face you this morning,. You will eventually delete your account,. Trust me!! I'm not playing with you!!
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Joanney: 12:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Queenslander:
look baby girl,.I wasn't referring to you,. So just mind your own damn business. and respect yourself,. Cause if I face you this morning,. You will eventually delete your account,. Trust me!!
Sorry,but consider yourself marked. I'll take you up on that some other time.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2021
sharpwriter:

From your first comment, it seems you've seen more,not only the old hag. How do some others look like?

Well seen a few but who knows, maybe I was dreaming.

Seen a humanoid figure that looked like it was just made out of a thousand sticks, just climbing about. Maybe I was dreaming, but it looked real. Maybe my paintings attracted it. Cuz i browsed and it was described as a tree spirit. And I painted a pic of a tree as a woman and put it in my room. Maybe it was a tree demon and liked it. I heard demons like pictures. Still, maybe I was dreaming.

Um, seen three humanoid monkey like figures standing by my bed. Through the blanket i put on my head, i saw their shadows. Slept so i wouldn't see them again. When i woke up, later that same night, they were still there. I prayed and prayed with panic and slept until the next morning. Maybe I was dreaming grin

Don't be scared, pray and sleep. grin
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Queenslander(f): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Joanney:
Sorry,but consider yourself marked. I'll take you up on that some other time.
marked? Lool.. I'll be waiting!! Just remember this though,. Those that are the loudest in their threats, are the weakest in their actions.. bye..
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by CaptainJune: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2021
purples25:

Are you serious??
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by sharpwriter(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
purples25:

Well seen a few but who knows, maybe I was dreaming.

Seen a humanoid figure that looked like it was just made out of a thousand sticks, just climbing about. Maybe I was dreaming, but it looked real. Maybe my paintings attracted it. Cuz i browsed and it was described as a tree spirit. And I painted a pic of a tree as a woman and put it in my room. Maybe it was a tree demon and liked it. I heard demons like pictures. Still, maybe I was dreaming.

Um, seen three humanoid monkey like figures standing by my bed. Through the blanket i put on my head, i saw their shadows. Slept so i wouldn't see them again. When i woke up, later that same night, they were still there. I prayed and prayed with panic and slept until the next morning. Maybe I was dreaming grin

Don't be scared, pray and sleep. grin

Chai.... You don see somefin grin
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by sharpwriter(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
purples25:

They linger. I have to close my own eyes or continue staring.

Na vivid vision be that o..... Since dem wan dey linger, you suppose sprinkle dem anointing oil if dem wan form RUGA for your room cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Boxer007(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xenry:
Imagine waking up from sleep and you see these beings below, how would you react and what would you say? undecided
Me: Ohh, Hi guys, could you please give me some privacy? embarassed

Over to you, how would you react?

Bros, if u cant find a woman, pay for one. PREACH!!! angry
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2021
sharpwriter:

Na vivid vision be that o..... Since dem wan dey linger, you suppose sprinkle dem anointing oil if dem wan form RUGA for your room cheesy

Sprinkle what? I close my eyes until i sleep.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2021
sharpwriter:

Chai.... You don see somefin grin

grin
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2021
CaptainJune:

Are you serious??

Yup tongue
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by sharpwriter(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2021
purples25:

Sprinkle what? I close my eyes until i sleep.
Lol... It's well with you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
These are supposed to be extraterrestrials not demons.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Queenslander(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
These are supposed to be extraterrestrials not demons.
um, what's the difference??
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by KidDarkness(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Queenslander:
um, what's the difference??
extraterrestrials are aliens from outer space. The " take us to your leader" crooners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.