Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? (1078 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / 23 Years Old Lagos Boy Marries His 85 Years Old German Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by NDelta(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2011
Coming from a beautiful country where hundreds of thousands make a living via scamming, you are always on the look out for things you normally shouldn't worry about under normal circumstance. Semira22 an assumed lady from Malta came here to seek a Nigerian Man sometimes back but looking critically at her posts and facebook page you will discover the following:

Facebook account; 18 friends mostly older guys why? Older men are more successful hence an easy prey for scammers. She has no female friend on her page and she claims to be a university student. Under normal circumstance a 22 year old university student is likely to have at least 50 friends on facebook most of whom will be her friends from Primary, Secondary and University days. Clearly this is a new account for the purpose of LOVE Scamming.

Choice of words in her posts: Going through her posts you will discover that her choice of words are COMPLETELY Nigerian, she used certain phrases such as "for all of you doubting thomases" etc. Trust me an average 22 year old from Europe does not know who thomas from the bible is.

Pictures: Looking at her pictures it is clear that they were gotten from the pages of magazines/newspapers etc

Blunder in one of her posts; In one of her posts she claimed that her university class mate a Nigerian introduced her to Nairaland and she gave the full name of the girl in that post, that is first and last name from the (Yoruba Tribe). Even a love sick teenager will not give out full names on line.
Why she left Nairaland: At a point people became suspicious of her and started asking questions at that point she knew the game was up and she left.

My conclusion: Semira22: Is likely to be a guy on Nairaland under a different name.
These are my assumption.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2011
Is the supposed friend that introduced her to NL on her FB friend list?
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by NDelta(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2011
No. only guys grin grin
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Tosinville(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2011
With one picture on her facebook page thats when i realize that it was a scam.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Nekai(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2011
Maybe he is a gay. embarassed

Anyways, such is life. Everybody is a suspect until proven otherwise. I could really be a fat balding 60 year old man.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by xxxchoc: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2011
@ OP
The internet is teeming with scammers!

A couple of weeks ago i completed a personality test on one of the threads on NL and i supplied one of my numerous email addresses.Lo and behold,i  found myself with a profile on a dating website and got an email from an 'admirer'.

I was really in one of those bored phases and really game for some cat and mouse game ,so i strung the naughty person along and asked him to send me pictures.The guy's  English was so poor ,even an elementary kid with dyslexia would express themselves better.Most of the phrases he used were positively Nigerian,even my Oga confirmed it.

The guy sent me his 'pictures' and anywhere i sent him an April fools present he will never forget! cool The lame backside loser!lol

The emails were so comic ,i could not resist forwarding them to all my friends and they in turn told me they are also forwarding them!I would not be suprised if they go viral!The guy was so stupidly hilarious ,i cant even stop laughing! cheesy  cheesy
silly scammer ,played at his own game!
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Nekai(f): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2011
Lol! Now send me your email make us talk. . .
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2011
@Tosinville
Abeg post the link.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Nekai(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2011
^I'm still waiting for those emails. Post some on here. I could use a good laugh.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Tosinville(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Reed, dat yeye boy name is "Semira Jamal" on fb but his thread is still on dating & meeting up zone.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by InkedNerd(f): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2011
xxxchoc:

@ OP

A couple of weeks ago i completed a personality test on one of the threads on NL and i supplied one of my numerous email addresses.Lo and behold,i  found myself with a profile on a dating website and got an email from an 'admirer'.

I was really in one of those bored phases and really game for some cat and mouse game ,so i strung the naughty person along and asked him to send me pictures.The guy's  English was so poor ,even an elementary kid with dyslexia would express themselves better.Most of the phrases he used were positively Nigerian,even my Oga confirmed it.

The guy sent me his 'pictures' and anywhere i sent him an April fools present he will never forget! cool The lame backside loser!lol

The emails were so comic ,i could not resist forwarding them to all my friends and they in turn told me they are also forwarding them!I would not be suprised if they go viral!The guy was so stupidly hilarious ,i cant even stop laughing! cheesy  cheesy

What did you send him? grin
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2011
Hmmm I don see am. No female friend? Hmmmm.
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by NDelta(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Nekai.
Anyways, such is life. Everybody is a suspect until proven otherwise. I could really be a fat balding 60 year old man.

grin grin grin I think you are too hot for a 60 yr old guy grin grin

xxxchoc:

@ OP

A couple of weeks ago i completed a personality test on one of the threads on NL and i supplied one of my numerous email addresses.Lo and behold,i found myself with a profile on a dating website and got an email from an 'admirer'.

I was really in one of those bored phases and really game for some cat and mouse game ,so i strung the naughty person along and asked him to send me pictures.The guy's English was so poor ,even an elementary kid with dyslexia would express themselves better.Most of the phrases he used were positively Nigerian,even my Oga confirmed it.

The emails were so comic ,i could not resist forwarding them to all my friends and they in turn told me they are also forwarding them!I would not be suprised if they go viral!The guy was so stupidly hilarious ,i cant even stop laughing! cheesy cheesy

I guess we just have to be careful, these Naija guy will not stop giving us bad names. That Semira is now using a different name i could bet on that
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by obowunmi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lol - funny! Was OP trying to date the supposed "HER" ahaha!
Re: So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
And why shouldnt transexuals or nigerian men pose as white women to catch some local rascals on this site.

(1) (Reply)

For Girlfriends And Intending Wives : Enjoy / Telling Secret / A Romance Joke But Real:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.