Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 (27216 Views)

Soldiers Saved Us From Being Kidnapped On The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Lady / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by 222Martins(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
After seeing the viral video of a man whose drink was poisoned while he was happily dancing and merrymaking with friends on 31st night, i decided to put down my experience.

"There is nothing that a chameleon requests from the forest that it doesn't get."

"No matter the crooked ways of the river, the calabash will always triumph over it."

I usually laugh at people who doubt the supernatural. They are usually like fishes that get snapped by a net unknowingly. What most people don't know is that whatever happens to you today, has been known and endorsed already in the spirit realm long before the event takes place in your life. Well, let's leave this talk for another day.

First week of November 2020, a Seer sent me a message that "There is a Plot to Kidnap Me on the 29th December 2020 and if the kidnappers succeed; it will cause irreparable damage." That i should be very careful and trust no one." Note that as at when i got this message, my program for December hasn't been drawn but i sure know that December will be very busy. I told no one the message i got, not even my wife; to avoid sending her into panic mode.

On the last week of November 2020, My Political Adviser informed me that his wedding has been scheduled for 29th December 2020 and i said Haaaaaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked The reason i exclaimed was because attending his wedding is a must, as it is a way to show him and his family that i appreciate all his effort in the development of my political structure.

As his wedding kept drawing closer, people kept asking this my PA if i will attend his wedding and he said "Sure!!! That if i don't attend, who else will." Come 20th December 2020, as i prepared to travel to my hometown; i made sure that my security detail were re-armed to the teeth. Note, this was just standard protocol because of the festive season and series of events i am due to attend. Secondly, as at this 20th December, i have already forgotten the message of the Seer and was just happily looking forward to spend time with my family.

I arrived my country home for Xmas and there were tons of visitors trooping in right from the day i landed till i left home. However, i noticed that one of my kinsman was so interested in knowing if i will attend my PA's wedding. I told him yes and he pleaded that i allow him join my convoy with his car, so we can go to the wedding venue together. I said till that time comes.

Come 28th December 2020, i attended the burial ceremony of a townsman and a brother. As i stepped into the hall where guests were being entertained, there was a cheer from the crowd and i exchanged pleasantries with those i could reach. This my inquisitive kinsman still came, sat close to me and ask again if i was still going for my PA's wedding, which will take place the next day. That i should remember his offer to join my convoy, i said no problem.

Around 4:30pm, i started feeling uneasy. i suddenly became cold, my left hand was shaking and i was feeling so sleepy. Like, i was struggling to stay awake. I signaled to my team, we left the venue of the burial ceremony. I sent some of them to go represent me in other scheduled programs for the day while i headed home with the rest.

Immediately i got to my bedroom, i fell on the bed and that was all i could remember. When my wife took off my clothes, i don't even know. I woke up in the morning 29th December to see my family by my bed side. I told my wife to inform my team to get ready for my PA's wedding while i do the same. Surprisingly, i couldn't get up from the bed. My wife had to help me to the bathroom to shower and back to the bed.

On that bed, i remembered the warning of that Seer and one of the sayings of my mom that "No matter how dire the situation is, a lion's cub can never be used as sacrifice." I started laughing. My family members were surprised and considering moving me to a hospital. I told them not to, that i understand what is happening. As i was still laughing, I dozed off again.

I woke up in the afternoon of 30th December feeling so strong and much better. I requested for my phones, which was taken away from me by my wife. Immediately i opened Facebook and scrolled, the first major news i saw on the wall of a popular journalist in my state: "Multiple Kidnapping On the 29th December" at different locations of the state; with one happening exactly on the same route i was suppose to ply to and fro from the wedding."

As i was still reading, my father walked in to inform me that my inquisitive kinsman has an accident and wrecked his car that same 28th December evening, after i left the venue of the burial ceremony.

I thank God for overlooking my stubbornness and keeping me out of harm's way. And sometimes, we need to stop fighting setbacks that happen on our very important days; especially when we have made all possible preparation to ensure a hitch free day. You can never tell what God is trying to keep you from.

This is the story i wanted to share. I leave you to pick whatever piece you want from this write-up.

Thank you

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by MickzyDonald: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bro you must pay me the offering so i can remit it before it's too late...
But anyways We thank God you were not among the kidnapped victims.....

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by ouzo1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Bro you must pay me the offering so i can remit it before it's too late...
But anyways We thank God you were not among the kidnapped victims.....

I don bring dey box.

7 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by MickzyDonald: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
ouzo1:

I don bring dey box.
The OP must pay for the padlock key, judging from the box view,you would notice it has been locked fron the back grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by ouzo1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:

The OP must pay for the padlock key, judging from the box view,you would notice it has been locked fron the back grin

Exactly and u knw say Padlock don add price.
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by MickzyDonald: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
ouzo1:

Exactly and u knw say Padlock don add price.
Gkd bless you Brother Ouzo, it's getting late so he should do that on time so we can quickly deliver it to Our Father In The Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by Barrywilly(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Op, I didn't read anywhere an attempt was made to kidnap you in your writeup in line with the title. All I could deduce from the writeup is that you probably drank too much alcohol from the party attended and has serious hangover. The title of the post does not tally with the story.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by ChronicGp(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hope you don give Thanksgiving??
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by ouzo1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Gkd bless you Brother Ouzo, it's getting late so he should do that on time so we can quickly deliver it to Our Father In The Lord

u re blessed too brother Donald, He should hurry up it's not good to keep the Lord waiting.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by Righteousness2(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Great Testimony!

We as humans cannot see or know beyond now.
The Alpha and Omega sees the End of a Matter from the beginning.

I Have learnt to walk with GOD in Holiness and righteousness
I have also learnt to Communicate with Him in Prayers.

Once I have these two things done, Whether I get what I asked for or Not, I give HIM the Glory. Knowing that whatever comes is His will .

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by DSC7: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats bro.....
Wahala for who no believe in spiritual manipulations.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by DoubleEngine007: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Op you're lucky.. Next time don't over look signs/revelations o.. Many dead men and women today had signs,but they overlooked it all.. God no go let bad thing come our way this year 2021 o..if you blive shout Amen!..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by oladipo81606: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
:Exactly and u knw say Padlock don add price.Gkd bless you Brother Ouzo, it's getting late so he should do that on time so we can quickly deliver it to Our Father In The Lord
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by jubianose(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
222Martins:
After seeing the viral video of a man whose drink was poisoned while he was happily dancing and merrymaking with friends on 31st night, i decided to put down my experience.

"There is nothing that a chameleon requests from the forest that it doesn't get."

"No matter the crooked ways of the river, the calabash will always triumph over it."

I usually laugh at people who doubt the supernatural. They are usually like fishes that get snapped by a net unknowingly. What most people don't know is that whatever happens to you today, has been known and endorsed already in the spirit realm long before the event takes place in your life. Well, let's leave this talk for another day.

First week of November 2020, a Seer sent me a message that "There is a Plot to Kidnap Me on the 29th December 2020 and if the kidnappers succeed; it will cause irreparable damage." That i should be very careful and trust no one." Note that as at when i got this message, my program for December hasn't been drawn but i sure know that December will be very busy. I told no one the message i got, not even my wife; to avoid sending her into panic mode.

On the last week of November 2020, My Political Adviser informed me that his wedding has been scheduled for 29th December 2020 and i said Haaaaaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked The reason i exclaimed was because attending his wedding is a must, as it is a way to show him and his family that i appreciate all his effort in the development of my political structure.

As his wedding kept drawing closer, people kept asking this my PA if i will attend his wedding and he said "Sure!!! That if i don't attend, who else will." Come 20th December 2020, as i prepared to travel to my hometown; i made sure that my security detail were re-armed to the teeth. Note, this was just standard protocol because of the festive season and series of events i am due to attend. Secondly, as at this 20th December, i have already forgotten the message of the Seer and was just happily looking forward to spend time with my family.

I arrived my country home for Xmas and there were tons of visitors trooping in right from the day i landed till i left home. However, i noticed that one of my kinsman was so interested in knowing if i will attend my PA's wedding. I told him yes and he pleaded that i allow him join my convoy with his car, so we can go to the wedding venue together. I said till that time comes.

Come 28th December 2020, i attended the burial ceremony of a townsman and a brother. As i stepped into the hall where guests were being entertained, there was a cheer from the crowd and i exchanged pleasantries with those i could reach. This my inquisitive kinsman still came, sat close to me and ask again if i was still going for my PA's wedding, which will take place the next day. That i should remember his offer to join my convoy, i said no problem.

Around 4:30pm, i started feeling uneasy. i suddenly became cold, my left hand was shaking and i was feeling so sleepy. Like, i was struggling to stay awake. I signaled to my team, we left the venue of the burial ceremony. I sent some of them to go represent me in other scheduled programs for the day while i headed home with the rest.

Immediately i got to my bedroom, i fell on the bed and that was all i could remember. When my wife took off my clothes, i don't even know. I woke up in the morning 29th December to see my family by my bed side. I told my wife to inform my team to get ready for my PA's wedding while i do the same. Surprisingly, i couldn't get up from the bed. My wife had to help me to the bathroom to shower and back to the bed.

On that bed, i remembered the warning of that Seer and one of the sayings of my mom that "No matter how dire the situation is, a lion's cub can never be used as sacrifice." I started laughing. My family members were surprised and considering moving me to a hospital. I told them not to, that i understand what is happening. As i was still laughing, I dozed off again.

I woke up in the afternoon of 30th December feeling so strong and much better. I requested for my phones, which was taken away from me by my wife. Immediately i opened Facebook and scrolled, the first major news i saw on the wall of a popular journalist in my state: "Multiple Kidnapping On the 29th December" at different locations of the state; with one happening exactly on the same route i was suppose to ply to and fro from the wedding."

As i was still reading, my father walked in to inform me that my inquisitive kinsman has an accident and wrecked his car that same 28th December evening, after i left the venue of the burial ceremony.

I thank God for overlooking my stubbornness and keeping me out of harm's way. And sometimes, we need to stop fighting setbacks that happen on our very important days; especially when we have made all possible preparation to ensure a hitch free day. You can never tell what God is trying to keep you from.

This is the story i wanted to share. I leave you to pick whatever piece you want from this write-up.

Thank you

God is faithful.
Indeed there they are still true Children of God in our days...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by NaijaCopy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow. Bless God for saving you. "The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?" asks the good book.

Sometimes, things aren't what they seem. Disappointments, heartbreaks, sickness and others temporary 'setbacks' might actually be coverings or shields to protect you against a major catastrophe or a fatal, irreparable occurrence.

May God keep us safe in this country. Low-profile lifestyle is now the in-thing in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by pweetyoge(f): 4:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Thank God for you. Kidnapping is really on the high side and we all should listen to our instincts and pray extensively.

Please sow a seed.
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by mbahdi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
You didn't tell us the post you heed,you Keep saying political adviser.PA. if you are a politician that means you are one of Nigeria problems.if your ways are good before God and man.thank God for you.but if you are among those suffering the masses.am sorry to say.you wunt be lucky next time

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by slawormiir: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Cockkk and bull story

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by FrankBass281(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thank God for your life..that is one of the worst experience anyone can go through
If you have infinix hot 9 for sale in owerri please quote me
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by toyo4souls(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Marvelous.
This experience must have instilled a new mentality and conciousness in you.

Attached 2012 Tok Camry is for sale.
See my signature for contact details.

5 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by BruncleZuma: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is April, since you were away a host of others more pious and holy than yourself have been kidnapped and killed, was God sleeping then or was your case an outlier.

[img]https://media1./images/46ee2716c81052c5bbb114cdba4341cb/tenor.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by GreenWire(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
thank God.. it's not easy to escape from the hands of kidnappers.. u are very lucky
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by fait10(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Celebrity Chief priest - Cubana Chief priest
Celebrity tout - MC Oluomo
Celebrity terrorist - Pantami
Celebrity president - Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by COdeGenesis: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
kk. African Men sha. The topic no follow with the write up.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by iampeterben(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
We thank God for sparing your life, live right and keep being prayerful.
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by AmgrayLogistics: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thank God for you

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by heartbraker(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
all dis nonsensical nonsense self, everything u wrote there is a fucking and digging hole bullshit with no head or tale.

10 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
M

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 by kenzysmith: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abubakar Bello Furfuri's Children After 5 Months / Daisy Osakue Attacked With Egg In Italy Over Racism / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.