Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 (1021 Views)

Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by ComeToJesus: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's always good to be surefooted and precise on the career path to chose. Meet a young man whose place is at the pinnacle of the accounting world. He posted this on his LinkedIn Page.

"God has been SUPER FAITHFUL!

At 15, I graduated from High School as the BEST COMMERCIAL STUDENT.

At 16, I got ADMITTED into the university and immediately started the rigorous journey of becoming a Chartered Accountant.

At 17, I became an Associate Accounting Technician and bagged two INTERNATIONAL AWARDS from the Association of Accounting Bodies West Africa.

At 18, I qualified as a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, emerging as one of the YOUNGEST Chartered Accountants in the HISTORY of Nigeria.

At 19, I graduated top of my class with a FIRST CLASS Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and got a SCHOLARSHIP from the CFA Institute to write the first level of the CFA Program Exams.

At 20, I landed a GRADUATE INTERNSHIP offer with the Deal Advisory unit of a Multinational Advisory Firm, KPMG Nigeria and the experience so far has been thrilling.

Still at 20, I've just PASSED Level 1 of the CFA Program Exams among the top 10% BEST PERFORMING Candidates in the globe

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD"

Peter Justin Akpan is an award - winning Chartered Accountant; Student Member of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute - USA; First Class Graduate of Accounting with a career path in Finance and Investment Banking

Peter qualified as a Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) at the age of 18, emerging as one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in the history of Nigeria. He is a two - times award winner of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a Scholarship Recipient of the CFA Institute. He has the objectives of attaining professional excellence with consistent professional and personal development in the fields of Management, Accounting, Finance and Investment Banking.

He is knowledgeable in Information Technology with a certification at a distinction grade level. He's built up with accurate skills in the fields of Finance and IT; Leadership; Writing and Communication; Lecturing, among a host of other professional traits including public speaking.

With a strong sense of humanity, he's an advocate of the actualization of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with particular interest in SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being and SDG 4: Quality Education.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6760585358347395072

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by Righteousness2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow!
That's Topnotch Excellence..
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by Ever8090: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yoruba and yigbo stay way..don't come here with your amaka stuff..he is Nigerian..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by ouzo1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is what happens when you live far away from your Village people.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by tompat86(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by Hongkog(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
If this guy is 18 then i am 17
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nawa...at 20, all these achievements? And he is now fine again? And tall, with a financially secured future? And probably parents who are averagely rich? Ah! The ladies will not let him even enter into bachelorhood stage, due to hard life in our current times.
Another observation...because this bobo is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, we didn't see many comments on this thread doing the usual.... hehehe.
Anyways, as old as the thread it, I will Sha comment.
Ibibio Akpan (not ibibio Amaka ) grin
Wonder why there are so little comments on this boys remarkable feat. Shows how tribalism has come to stay in NL. Since he ain't from two out of the three major tirbes.
Let me talk jareh...Una own worse.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by SHINJA: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God he is not Igbo .we for no hear word today.

Congratulation to you....
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by ComeToJesus: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44
Please do the needful. He's an inspiration to young people on this site. Front page material.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by simpleseyi: 6:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Ever8090:
Yoruba and yigbo stay way..don't come here with your amaka stuff..he is Nigerian..

Akpan is a Calabar boy. You can't change that. His other mates are houseboys in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Give him the honour that is due. Akpan will never be Yoruba or Igbo or Almajari. He is either from Cross River or from Akwa Ibom. He is exceptional among his fellow tribesmen.

Unfortunately however, I have no regard for commercial and arts graduates. I can't see their usefulness in this century.

If you are an art or commercial graduate and you find it difficult to swallow this hard truth and you quote me to say nonsense, then I will disgrace your family this Sunday morning
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by simpleseyi: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2022
PaulOtl:
Nawa...at 20, all these achievements? And he is now fine again? And tall, with a financially secured future? And probably parents who are averagely rich? Ah! The ladies will not let him even enter into bachelorhood stage, due to hard life in our current times.
Another observation...because this bobo is neither Igbo nor Yoruba, we didn't see many comments on this thread doing the usual.... hehehe.
Anyways, as old as the thread it, I will Sha comment.
Ibibio Akpan (not ibibio Amaka ) grin
Wonder why there are so little comments on this boys remarkable feat. Shows how tribalism has come to stay in NL. Since he ain't form the two out of the three major tirbes.
Let me talk jareh...Una own worse.

You are begging for recognition. Obviously, his tribesmen are few on Nairaland. Majority of them are houseboys and house girls in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:

You are begging for recognition. Obviously, his tribesmen are few on Nairaland. Majority of them are houseboys and house girls in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
You could not just RESIST the urge, abi??
You fell for the bait, hook, line and sinker.
Seyi!...hmmm, I know the two tribes that will always come to do the usual here in NL. You're from one of them. You've just given credence to my claims.
Houseboys and house girls, you say? Means they are good caregivers, and trusted by their hosts. grin
In the end, they are still humans with blood like you. Get the point.
Bye Sir. Good Sunday to ya.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by simpleseyi: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
PaulOtl:

You could not just RESIST the urge, abi??
You fell for the bait, hook, line and sinker.
Seyi!...hmmm, I know the two tribes that will always come to do the usual here in NL. You're from one of them. You've just given credence to my claims.
Houseboys and house girls, you say? Means they are good caregivers, and trusted by their hosts. grin
In the end, they are still humans with blood like you. Get the point.
Bye Sir. Good Sunday to ya.

Madam dey call you to come go market. Go meet am before she comes for you with Bianca's type of brain resetting slap
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by SHINJA: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2022
simpleseyi:

Akpan is a Calabar boy. You can't change that. His other mates are houseboys in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Give him the honour that is due. Akpan will never be Yoruba or Igbo or Almajari. He is either from Cross River or from Akwa Ibom. He is exceptional among his fellow tribesmen.

Unfortunately however, I have no regard for commercial and arts graduates. I can't see their usefulness in this century.

If you are an art or commercial graduate and you find it difficult to swallow this hard truth and you quote me to say nonsense, then I will disgrace your family this Sunday morning

Yoruba Muslim... grin grin

The foolish set of people that always give bad name s to Yoruba people..

You guys are the reason Igbo's keep calling us skull miners..

Is better to be a house help than to become a skull miner..

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by simpleseyi: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Yoruba Muslim... grin grin

The foolish set of people that always give bad name s to Yoruba people..

You guys are the reason Igbo's keep calling us skull miners..

Is better to be a house help than to become a skull miner..

Your brain has already been mined for rituals by your fake Pastor. That is why nonsense comes out from your empty skull. Useless Church goer. Christians are not stupid like you, only senseless Church goers have no brain like you.

Yoruba Muslim ko, Flattino Traditionalist ni
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Who Became A Chartered Accountant At 18 by WizFather(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComeToJesus:
It's always good to be surefooted and precise on the career path to chose. Meet a young man whose place is at the pinnacle of the accounting world. He posted this on his LinkedIn Page.

"God has been SUPER FAITHFUL!

At 15, I graduated from High School as the BEST COMMERCIAL STUDENT.

At 16, I got ADMITTED into the university and immediately started the rigorous journey of becoming a Chartered Accountant.

At 17, I became an Associate Accounting Technician and bagged two INTERNATIONAL AWARDS from the Association of Accounting Bodies West Africa.

At 18, I qualified as a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, emerging as one of the YOUNGEST Chartered Accountants in the HISTORY of Nigeria.

At 19, I graduated top of my class with a FIRST CLASS Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and got a SCHOLARSHIP from the CFA Institute to write the first level of the CFA Program Exams.

At 20, I landed a GRADUATE INTERNSHIP offer with the Deal Advisory unit of a Multinational Advisory Firm, KPMG Nigeria and the experience so far has been thrilling.

Still at 20, I've just PASSED Level 1 of the CFA Program Exams among the top 10% BEST PERFORMING Candidates in the globe

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD"

Peter Justin Akpan is an award - winning Chartered Accountant; Student Member of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute - USA; First Class Graduate of Accounting with a career path in Finance and Investment Banking

Peter qualified as a Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) at the age of 18, emerging as one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in the history of Nigeria. He is a two - times award winner of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and a Scholarship Recipient of the CFA Institute. He has the objectives of attaining professional excellence with consistent professional and personal development in the fields of Management, Accounting, Finance and Investment Banking.

He is knowledgeable in Information Technology with a certification at a distinction grade level. He's built up with accurate skills in the fields of Finance and IT; Leadership; Writing and Communication; Lecturing, among a host of other professional traits including public speaking.

With a strong sense of humanity, he's an advocate of the actualization of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with particular interest in SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being and SDG 4: Quality Education.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6760585358347395072

(1) (Reply)

An Info Please! / We Can Help You To Immigrate To Canada Or To Study There / One Year I.T Placement In Any Marine/shipping/logistics/freight Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.