Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Donations, Financiers And Blockchain Developers To Work On A Project - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Donations, Financiers And Blockchain Developers To Work On A Project (147 Views)

How To Hire The Best Solana Blockchain Developers In India / Can Pressing Iron Work On Solar System / Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donations, Financiers And Blockchain Developers To Work On A Project by LordNonso(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good Afternoon,

I am a writer, blogger, content and product developer based in Asaba, Delta State.

Last year I was involved in a couple of projects that were ICT Inclined.

Scopes include HealthTech, FinTech and Blockchain.

I worked with a team and as a result we came up with notable designs.

However COVID19 and the inability of the DTSG to support us were a lot and we were unable to do much.

People who are interested and can work with us to achieve what we started out to, are invited to reach out to us.

Finance as well as Block chain developers are needed.

contact me on 07086472831......

Please Cybercrime is wrong and those involved are not welcome.

Young people need to Help Each Other.

LordNonso.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Sliding Doors / Pos And Cash Register / 40%discount On Iphone 11 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.