Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) (62315 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Wisefellow(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations! I wish them well.

Looking at this from another perpective, lets consider the cost/benefit relationship to our society. Good or bad?

Men with affluence and power in Nigeria are more likely to embrace poligamy compared to financially unstable men. The latter may likely offer more affection and attention to the wives more compared to the former. Generally, men have a huge role to play for a successful poligamous affair.

The groom and brides in question are happy with the union and may stay happy provided they are good and true in character and wealth to one another. Islam permits such with a condition that the husband can be just equally to the wives. The ball is in their court!

Family may be larger as a result of raising children which may be good on one hand and expensive to run on the other hand. It will likely result to healthy/ fatal competition for attention, affection and progress in all ramification amongst the couples and their wards.

In summary, both the groom and wives will be the determining factor on how healthy and viable the union will last or crumble. The man must love, provide, share all necessary including attention and affection to his wives and children equally for him to enjoy a peaceful home. Also, only if women can curb jealous tendencies, adhere to the role of building good homes without sentiments or envy, encourage love and tolerance of all stakeholders for peace, growth and progress of the household.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by iramure(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Truth be told..
Marrying 2 wives is sure good for men. It helps prevent untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2021
longetivity:
shameless women
I am a Christian though but what make them to be shameless? Grow up young man.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2021
I wonder his motive for marrying two at the same time?

Love? Lust? Pride?

Only time will tell.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by mzangy: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2021
longetivity:
shameless women

Lolz. You go sabi quarrel wella.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
Those Hausas no well at all....
They too like sex
Hausa people like sex, but I think they don't like 'Illicit' sex
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2021
longetivity:
shameless women

Isn't this what most men advocate on this forum? Why are you angry at the women when he is living out the male dream? He can now cheat in peace and get extra satisfaction. Life is too good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Wolfeye: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Two freaking beauties.
Ladies up north no get one wahala at all.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216 ....

Just Imagine yourself marrying Zzor and Fati2001 or Sapphire and Zzor

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Na man you be. Marry two beautiful women like this on same day.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Rehdasignature1: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2021
longetivity:
shameless women

READ YOUR BIBLE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by HustlerGurl(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2021
bantamx:

You just be like semovita wrapped in fresh ugwu leaves, so Edible cool
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Kriss216: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2021
99thEnemy:
Kriss216 ....

Just Imagine yourself marring Zzor and Fati2001 or Sapphire and Zzor

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't be surprised these girls you mentioned here might be submissive, respectful, caring and loving than most of the girls here forming good girls.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Aboki99:
Your parents who make a hypocritical show of monogamy and lodge into hotels with primary and secondary school girls in Lagos, Onitcha, and Okrika are well abi? Shameless and hypocritical people. Who are you to poke ur nose in other people's private lives? Jobless man!

I am Yoruba....

tongue
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Birchi33:
Hausa people like sex, but I think they don't like 'Illicit' sex

tongue
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2021
That is what Islam entails, so no problem...
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Aboki99:
So you know the dirty things going on in Lagos and other Yoruba states and chose to throw stones? I lived in Lagos for over 20 yrs? Are u even sure of who ur actual father is? Haven't u been following what the DNA tests are revealing in the West these days. Knowing who ur actual father is as a Yoruba, probably a Lagos man, is ur topmost priority, and not poking nose into people's private life!

I know who my father is....

He is from Ekiti and my mother too

tongue
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2021
longetivity:
shameless women
what shameless? The future is women.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Chii59:
I'm trying to imagine Toks2008 marrying 2 women 1 like you, 1 like me. He'll grow bald in no time grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Aboki99:
Unless u did a DNA test, as a Yoruba u can't be sure. I told u I lived in Lagos for over 20 yes. So unless u are talking based on a DNA test, I can't believe what ur saying.

But there is no forest in Lagos now, or where did u live in Lagos

U are a fulani herdsmen right

U are probably born by a cow

Go and do DNA on ur siblings and tell me how many are human, half cow half human
tongue
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Kubernetes:

They prefer to be in the institution of marriage than to always jump around like other regions

How many divorces do we have in the north yearly? I have really lost count
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by engrfaruq(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
Those Hausas no well at all....

They too like sex

The last time I checked they are not the only polygamous tribe in Nigeria. I believe you won't say the same thing on Regina Daniels thread and her co-wives.
Re: Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
engrfaruq:

The last time I checked they are not the only polygamous tribe in Nigeria. I believe you won't say the same thing on Regina Daniels thread and her co-wives.

Polygamy is too much in the North believe me....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.