Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< (801 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Valentine is a very awaited season for most of us and you wouldn't want to stress yourself on cooking what to eat.

you know you can spice up your Valentine with one of the best food vendors in the country!

Ease the stress of cooking and let's handle your 'belly infrastructure'

let's spice up this this VALENTINE season for you with our mouth watering meal packages!

pick your package, order, enjoy!

you can check us out on IG @seyrahsbukka
feed your eyes

Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow.. Keep your. Orders rolling in!

Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Keep the orders coming! cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Ebukaicey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Delicious food...she got there, I loved the taste.
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by R1chard: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Wow.. Keep your. Orders rolling in!
Her services are great, her food is greatly delicious, y’all would also love it, book her today.
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ebukaicey:
Delicious food...she got there, I loved the taste.

You know the vibe bro!
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
R1chard:

Her services are great, her food is greatly delicious, y’all would also love it, book her today.

Thanks bro. i know you enjoyed the special Easter package
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
3 orders received! Keep your orders rolling in!

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
slots are still opened
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE!
ORDER!
ENJOY!
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by dayleke: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
You know you can cater for we low budget customers too by having a menu we can afford....

No be 20k, 35k and 50k everytime now....

E no easy o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by ABCthings: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: The Best Way To Enjoy Your Valentine! >>Check It Out<< by Jh0wsef(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2021
dayleke:
You know you can cater for we low budget customers too by having a menu we can afford....

No be 20k, 35k and 50k everytime now....

E no easy o...

lol. I understand bro. you can call the number and negotiate what you want in your package for a lesser cost

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Caribbean Men Like To Chase White Girls / Look At Me Teasing A Hoe. / Maybe Is Time I Get A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.