Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (58659 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Zyzxx10: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Who ask this woman now?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Euegene100001: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Who cares
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by fuckdemrepented: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Youaredoi:
This girli loves attention
Flesh has not revealed this to you
Always wanting to be in the news
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Topmaike007(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
the world is female
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by fuckdemrepented: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Zyzxx10:
Who ask this woman now?
grin

No mind her, always seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by PatAnselm(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
anochuko01:
when you sprinkle some things like education, exposure, family background, and life experience to religion, you will get different results. The difference this woman has is because of her Edo background and level of exposure. No typical arewa lady would ever say this publicly.

Btw, the day I saw an urhobo muslim girl in Kano, i almost fainted.

Lolz I'm an Asaba muslim bros... Hope you no go faint for my own sha �

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by beauty7: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
ONUTOPSY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWY60FxUpng

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/aisha-yesufu-i-wooed-my-husband/

That is good.

Although most males will not be happy hearing this.

Most men want to be the first to ask a woman out.

That is always a problem to the women who have a desire to ask a man out.

But most very handsome men do not have a problem being asked out by a lady.They even appreciate and look forward to it.

It is my observation Sha.

There are also men who are very gentle and submissive.They are very nice and most of them are not tall.They are what you could call sweetheart.But they are very few, almost extinct.

They also are very accepting of a lady asking them out.

Although greater percentage of men hate such idea.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Aguilar(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Wish I had this woman as my wife

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Am I the only one that sees this girl as a talkative? She talks irrelevantly. I thought she’s some people Mother’s Figure.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Na edo woman, they don't dissapoint on sex matters

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Vidsolution79: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one...

Do you a need logo, banner or flyer designs...get my contact number from my signature below and contact me now
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by lecturer50(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by DoubleEngine007: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2021
cchub:
shut up
Why will he shut up? He said what if you discover the place has become wider than river Niger,wetin you go do? Why you come dey say make him shut up
Just calm down this mrn o...

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Racoon(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2021
grin Aisha the good wife, mother, social/democratic activist.You just got to love this woman.She is a rare breed of a balanced woman.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Jerryherd: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Life is simple, if man no toast you, toast man

Atleast madam Yesufu is happily married to that abokii man

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by seeker121(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Straightforward and not the pretenders that they have turned their dam into atlantic ocean wey you no go ever see the end.The painful part is they will still be screaming as if the thing dey pain,Ronke pain kee you there Atlantic ocean oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by DimIsaac10(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Mtcheew... So?.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Duridadi: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Hnnnmmm # Na waw wooooh !

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by weyreypey: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Youaredoi:
This girli loves attention
And she just called the husband a simp
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by weyreypey: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Am I the only one that sees this girl as a talkative? She talks irrelevantly. I thought she’s some people Mother’s Figure.

She talks before thinking....if she thinks at all.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Brushstrokes20: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Awesome lady!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Women and attention.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Blessed4sure: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:
Beautiful, balanced and energetic woman. Not like our Yoruba women here - very lazy and stingy liars with bleached RED faces and coarse voices.

It is hard to find a Yoruba woman that speaks the truth these days. They can lie away their destinies just to collect urgent 2k

NB: I am Yoruba but I love Igbo and Delta ladies.

You abuse a whole tribe just to advertise your interest in an Igbo or Delta lady?

What's with all these crazy generalisations?

Change your circle. Decent and indecent ladies exist in every tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Why will he shut up? He said what if you discover the place has become wider than river Niger,wetin you go do? Why you come dey say make him shut up
Just calm down this mrn o...
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Afolashade00(f): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:
Beautiful, balanced and energetic woman. Not like our Yoruba women here - very lazy and stingy liars with bleached RED faces and coarse voices.

It is hard to find a Yoruba woman that speaks the truth these days. They can lie away their destinies just to collect urgent 2k

NB: I am Yoruba but I love Igbo and Delta ladies.

You're confused oooo, why generalizing.

Igbos and Deltas suit you very well so they can reset or better still format your brain then add sense app for you later

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by NinjaMetahuman: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It worked for you doesn’t mean it will also work for me
I it doesn't work 1 time, try again.

Isn't that how dating works?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by capitalzero: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by byinks(f): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Her adult kids will be reading this and be like shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by adesegun121(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.