Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (58655 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by BRATISLAVA: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2021
techgen:
If only most women would be submissive like her and be bold enough to approach any man they desire.

Isn't that contradictory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by InfernoNig: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

The Edo woman says she gives him anything. Don’t be surprised she might be using adult diapers due to anal sex.

I am not surprised at lazy you, but I am worried about senseless adults.

grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by judedwriter(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Intimacy in marriage isn't one-sided.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by hopexter(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Go and wash the dishes,don't also forget your school uniform..

Shut up
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
My respect for this woman just grew up to 10000.100%, wow look at the way courage is oozing around, ma'am with all seriousness i want my future wife to be like you, wow the only different between this woman and the whites is that she is well cultured and dosn't exposes her body in public.. Nwanyi mmara ma, nwere ezibo omume infact... Aisha yesufa Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
abi

If I approach you and you say no or it didn't work out, does that mean I should stop approaching other people I like?
No sir . You’re a man and it’s very right for you to approach a woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Na stubborn gals dey always use this sentence... better change
I will change. Thank you �
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Try and deny ur husband sex and see if that panties you would be putting on won't be torn into pieces. Just try it
You’re saying a different thing o. And why would I even deny my husband sex when am married to him?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Aboks(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Whaay if he discovers that the place has turned to Kanji DAM nko

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by dangotesmummy: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Youaredoi:
This girli loves attention
because she's speaking her truth.

No wonder people who are not supposed to be trampling on you will be doing so with impunity everytime
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by HRMK: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2021
HMMM...U GIVE IT TO HIM ANYWAY HE WANTS IT!NO WONDER HE CULDNT ASK U TO QUIT THIS RISKY ASSIGNMENT U EMBARK ON!MOST WOMEN ARE PRETENDERS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY LOVE #FREESTYLES TOO,THEY ACT INNOCENT WITH THEIR PARTNERS!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Edo nor dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by larryking540: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2021
femi4:
A balanced woman .....not the stereotype naija ladies.

"If I talk to him first, he will think that I m cheap"

Then, you don't know your worth. You lack identity

na so ,if the guy sees you cheap,then move on
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Oshokalo: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2021
anochuko01:
when you sprinkle some things like education, exposure, family background, and life experience to religion, you will get different results. The difference this woman has is because of her Edo background and level of exposure. No typical arewa lady would ever say this publicly.

Btw, the day I saw an urhobo muslim girl in Kano, i almost fainted.
truely broda I said same to somebody on this Aisha matter,do u know most of the northern women are worst, sex hunger, like it anystyle,if u hear them were they sit and discuss,the arewa ladies are just hypocrite, they are quick to condemn people like Aisha who express her feelings
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Oshokalo: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
omo I like it when a woman behave good,Bleep and suck me well come give me right balance diet to refill back

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Germi9: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
why are the ladies here quiet?
e shock una abi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ZaddyJamal: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2021
anochuko01:
when you sprinkle some things like education, exposure, family background, and life experience to religion, you will get different results. The difference this woman has is because of her Edo background and level of exposure. No typical arewa lady would ever say this publicly.

Btw, the day I saw an urhobo muslim girl in Kano, i almost fainted.

What was it about the girl that made you faint?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by pacespot(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Bold women are less likely to have entitlements

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nigeriadondie1: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:
Beautiful, balanced and energetic woman. Not like our Yoruba women here - very lazy, loud and stingy liars with bleached RED faces and coarse voices.

It is hard to find a Yoruba woman that speaks the truth these days. They can lie away their destinies just to collect urgent 2k

NB: I am Yoruba but I love Igbo and Delta ladies.
She’s not Yoruba
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Funkeshuga(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:
Beautiful, balanced and energetic woman. Not like our Yoruba women here - very lazy, loud and stingy liars with bleached RED faces and coarse voices.

It is hard to find a Yoruba woman that speaks the truth these days. They can lie away their destinies just to collect urgent 2k

1994 and no sense but when do you want to have sense?

you're the one answering what people no ask you but who's breeding these set of imbeciles in sad east lately?

sadeast need to flush some system before birthing because is obvious many of them from that region have one thing in common (senselessness)
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Babara1994(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you're the one answering what people no ask you but who's breeding these set of imbeciles in sad east lately?

sadeast need to flush some system before birthing because is obvious many of them from that region have one thing in common (senselessness)
Omo Yoruba ni mi.

Eyin obirin Yourba, ode ni gbogbo yon

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Babara1994(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Omo Yoruba ni mi.

Eyin obirin Yourba, ode ni gbogbo yin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Godmademan(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:

You don't know what's going on grin cool cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Awoo88: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
This husband stay back, have time to do his thing while the wife run around taking money from donor to be activist. For the man, na win win.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by femi4: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
iamrealdeji:
Thats just it o,if a woman woos a man,he would surely think she's cheap. Women that woo men are seen as cheap and once she woos one man,other ear go hear am,they don label am be that as hoe wey dey always toast men. She would even be seen as ugly and having std or a heart broken desperate woman that lots of men have used and dumped. Women should never follow this woman's advise,she's an Edo woman and that's how they do. They've always been seen as hoes and they are all over Italy prostituting
Stereotype! Grow up and visit other Countries

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by evans4luv: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
spoked:
Sex is sweet!!
before nko! Who no no say e sweet
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Yankee101: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Stay away from drugs children
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by beauty7: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

You don toast men tire sotey you know the short ones are sweet heart...chai...I can't imagine ya body count by now...not judging you..but u go like preeq cos u go for it......I have a question to ask: which guys have the biggest preeq from your sojourn in preeq industry, is it the ugly,handsome, short or fat? Pls your experienced laden take will be highly appreciated

In my village,all ladies like preeq so much.

I will not deceive you:We are the greatest lovers of male preeq in Nigeria.

A preeq does not have to be big to be sweet.

Long,short and small preeqs are also sweet depending on how they are used.

But that doesn't mean I am into all those things.

I discipline myself so much so that I can stay without indulging in such stuff for as long as I wish.

I am not into all those stuff. I only stated my observations.

You don't need to indulge in anything to know what is happening.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by NiRfreak(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:

In my village,all ladies like preeq so much.

I will not deceive you:We are the greatest lovers of male preeq in Nigeria.

A preeq does not have to be big to be sweet.Long,short and small preeqs are also sweet depending on how they are used.

But that doesn't mean I am into all those things.

I discipline myself so much so that I can stay without indulging in such stuff for as long as I wish.

I am not into all those stuff. I only stated my observations.

You don't need to indulge in anything to know what is happening.
I'm just being a clown...not serious ...and where is your village?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by beauty7: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oshokalo:
omo I like it when a woman behave good,Bleep and suck me well come give me right balance diet to refill back

Enjoyment things.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by beauty7: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
I'm just being a clown...not serious ...and where is your village?

I don't want to mention my village so that people would not come and be abusing my village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.