Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Female GSD For Sale give away - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female GSD For Sale give away (1080 Views)

My Bestie For Sale @ Give Away / Male Pedigree 5 Month Rottweiler For Sale Give Away Price / What Can I Be Feeding My GSD For Proper Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female GSD For Sale give away by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
4 months health GSD forsale
Female
All vaccines taken
Playful and strict
Feeds on chicken neck

Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by HopeVictor(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na German Shepherd abi na bingo be this?

1 Like

Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeVictor:
Na German Shepherd abi na bingo be this?
You mean the picture of your father?post it whenever he barks....like papa like pikin
Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by SlavaUkraini: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I Benz4pimp am a Criminal that has duped so many unsuspecting people in the Ikeja Area of Lagos

He must be avoided like plague because he is a Big Theif.

He runs a Criminal organization in Ikeja Area of Lagos State, where he engage cultists and Touts in a bid to swindle people.

He is Also a useless animal Rapist like his stupid father that raped his Ashawo Mama and transmitted HIV AIDS to her.
Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I must be avoided like plague because I am a Big Theif. I sells Stolen cars and products.

I run a Criminal organization in Ikeja Area of Lagos State, where i engage cultists and Touts in a bid to swindle people.

I am also a useless animal Rapist like my stupid father that raped my Ashawo Mama and transmitted HIV AIDS to her

Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by Bighenzzy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
4months old indeed, you mated a 4months old dog ? Bro!
Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by SlavaUkraini: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Bighenzzy:
4months old indeed, you mated a 4months old dog ? Bro!

See his True Confession Below.

Benz4pimp:

Nairalanders, Please Do not Patronize me.

Kindly disregard and Ignore all my adverts on Nairaland because I am Confused Idiot born by an Ashawo Woman that was Impregnated by 5 different Animals.

I am a Hardened Criminal and Useless Animal Rapist.

Animal Rights activists are on my case for Sexually Abusing these dogs that I advertise here on Nairaland.

I normally Steal these animals and sexually abused them with the help of my Crime Partner called Windvane.

The PlayStation consoles that I brought here for sale was part of the Stolen items that Windvane and I Looted when we raided Computer Village...

We later went to hide somewhere in Abule Egba and needed money to buy Crack Cocaine which we are addicted to.

You can find the thread where I Sell Stolen PlayStation consoles below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7325827/playstation-4-sale

See the screenshot below, where I Exposed my Useless Parents for who they are..

Nobody should buy anything from me because I am Frustrated Criminal and Stupid Animal Rapist born by Demented Parents.

Your's Criminally,

Benz4pimp,

(The Resident Nairaland Criminal-in-Chief)

{On behalf of Windvane, the Animal Rapist- in-Chief }

Re: Female GSD For Sale give away by Bighenzzy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

See his True Confession Below.

Oh I see

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Male Eskimo For Sale. / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / 6weeks Old Pitbull Terrier Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.