Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (85258 Views)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Gabe427: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
we've had bands of monkey in Aso Villa ruling us
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Revelation001: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
A MUST READ!! The Main Reason Why The FG Banned Cryptocurrency Trading & Transactions In Nigeria[Naijaloaded writes]

https://www.ariyabaze.com.ng/2021/02/a-must-read-main-reason-why-fg-banned.html?m=1
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by xtervaganza(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
The day it's animal sense will direct it to tear some important documents in that office, they'll know that an animal can never fit in to the human cycle 100%.
that animal still has more sense than all the herdsmen in Nigeria
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by NiRfreak(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
This monkey will perform better than Buhari if voted for in 2023
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by TreasureJunky: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
We want the video,, or better still live chat with it. We want to confirm something
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
xtervaganza:
that animal still has more sense than all the herdsmen in Nigeria

grin
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by preacherz: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oh.. that. I only reacted to the caption.

Thanks for doing the reading ; D.

U r justifying Laziness and a terrible bad habit.

Do they give u gifts for being FTC??
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
we have had monkeys working in Nigeria for decades....just go to any govt office, you will see them there!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Eclipse91: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Maybe the future over there is monkey while here in Nigeria, the present is cow
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
i can do all things through christ。
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by LMS1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sombody Said Thats Obasanjo Relative grin
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by AfonjaConehead: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
A Conehead structured sophisticated monkey grin
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
New meme
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by preacherz: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
DonTobyM:
Wonders shall never end.

Read !!
Stop reacting on the caption alone.
That’s how u lot voted in this ill administration
They told U GEJ is corrupt u blv straight away.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by laiperi: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
The day it's animal sense will direct it to tear some important documents in that office, they'll know that an animal can never fit into the human cycle 100%.

Ah my sis, you no be Nigerian?

We get snake wey dey swallow moni naow.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by WibusJaga: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
After the monkey don work finish, one stupid baboon go come chop.
True true monkey de work, baboon de chop!
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Eriokanmi: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
padi94:
If na Naija, monkey pepper soup restaurant for don full that area. In fact monkey for don finish since 2005 grin
Na me go first set trap on its path to the office. I wouldn't mind keeping vigil over the trap. Monkey sweet pas anything
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Neddyogu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
The monkey looks sick like it has some kinda simian flu. Hope these people aren't cooking up another shitty pandemic o. So by Monday, the official in charge of that office would sit on the same seat and then take some monkey dander on his clothes, and probably carry it home to spread around. Ikuku!
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Silas6(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
I definitely knew it wasn't 9ja cos when kasala go burst..dem go shift blame go the poor animal side...

BelieveMe

grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
The day it's animal sense will direct it to tear some important documents in that office, they'll know that an animal can never fit into the human cycle 100%.

You mean like this ?

Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by jim20(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
lol
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
preacherz:

U r justifying Laziness and a terrible bad habit.

Do they give u gifts for being FTC??

Did you look at the time I made that comment? I should be sleeping at that and you're telling me to come and be reading one monkey story.
Tkor.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jazzafizzy:

You mean like this ?

Lol...
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
padi94:
If na Naija, monkey pepper soup restaurant for don full that area. In fact monkey for don finish since 2005 grin

The whole matter is based on cultural value between countries.

Nigeria and some african countries do not practise conservation that protect this animals.

KILL & EAT is the standard.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
laiperi:

Ah my sis, you no be Nigerian?

We get snake wey dey swallow moni naow.

Lol.. I know now..
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by simplesearch: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pelecius:

Research?
It wasn't working but the pic made it look like it was. And from the article, it is common for monkeys to come around since the school ia close to their habitat.
Also, it was reported that the school made efforts to discourage the monkeys from coming with paint guns and dogs.

I see many other folks too making it like this is an intelligent monkey working in an office. The content of the post has nothing to do with that.

It's not PLANET OF APES grin grin

Thanks for your clarification, It is already evident that many didn't read through the post before commenting.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Angrygoat: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Talking from a naija monkey ba,brother dem for don get back up files na. Everywhere no be like naija. Abeg na. Aooowww,see wetin naija don turn u too.
CalliDora1:

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Carlylepneuma: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
dis one small self for naija monkey de do wonders Wei humans no fit do.. hope I'm communicating.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by ebuclassic18(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
even monkeys have jobs over there
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Planet of the apes.
Re: Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
the world has move past Nigerian reasoning.

The problem you're discussing here was discussed by their forefathers in 1927....and they have solved it with extensive intelligence animal training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.