Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

"You Made Me Fall In Love With Football" - Actress, Chizzy Alichi Wishes Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Made Me Fall In Love With Football" - Actress, Chizzy Alichi Wishes Ronaldo (1004 Views)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Made Me Fall In Love With Football" - Actress, Chizzy Alichi Wishes Ronaldo by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Nollywood actress, Chigozie Stephanie Alichi popularly known as Chizzy Alichi has taken to social media to gush over Cristiano Ronaldo as she joined other football lovers to celebrate his birthday.

Taking to her official Twitter page, the model and TV personality shared a photo of Cristiano Ronaldo as she made it known that it is a common secret that ladies that watch football are being seen as special.

Chizzy who described the 5 times Ballon d'Or winner as her GOAT (meaning Greatest Of All Time) noted that Ronaldo made her fall in love with the...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: "You Made Me Fall In Love With Football" - Actress, Chizzy Alichi Wishes Ronaldo by AfonjaConehead: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I so admire this Chizzy...she set finish..she's married sha

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up In Classy Look For The 14th Headies Award / Bbnaija Maria Kiss White Money (video) / Shina Peller Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With Ayobola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.