Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (71968 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Broken2020: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
She was seeing him before separating from her husband
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by josite: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
This ffk mats should remind me to pray and exercise wisdom in women's matter.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Hotzone(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
She don dey knack am tehh tehh
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Springboot: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
All these hungry girls, you married a man you don't love just because of money and expect to be treated like a queen.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
What exactly is FFK's relevance or contribution to this nation and her citizens that he gets so much media exposure and debate??!...

Most of you Nigerians give charlatans and nitwits way too much attention. It's pitiable.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by onuman: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Emptoluwani:
this man and bad luck with women

...who woman epp for life?

let them give you child. Rest be long story.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Saintmary(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
One thing that scares me about people from that tribe. Changing women like clothe.

My sister, take heart and move on. You're still very young pretty and full of life. No need crying over an overaged grandpa who doesn't value you.

Don't pity her darling, she enjoyed her time
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by mu2sa2: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
phollybee:
FFK just dey knack any lady anyhow... Pumping children to the market like Almajiri
Yoloba are like that. Iyabo even confessed that she doesn't know the number of Baba Iyabo's children.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by greypencils: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
beautyhd:
FFK is a mad man

He was actually cheating on this lady and trying to mask it by accusing her first.

He welcomed a child few months after she left.

A type of man ladies should pray not to cross their paths with their smooth tongues.
Ladies beware all Femis...Even the ugly and broke Femis are not wanting in admirers not to talkless of the rich and powerful ones, they are the most stupid.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by pretydiva(f): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Neddstark:

With money they will be okay. All Trump's children from his 3 marriages are united and doing very well.
Money isn't everything. Nothing like both parents raising their kids
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Blackdisciple(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmm, why such the message??
I thought she left, hmmm getting jealous codedly , meanwhile she's having cute boys and she left.

When the Bible say for better for worse they thought its a joke , they never knew that the worst Bible is refering to is beyond Human imagination, beyond what we can ever think of.
May God bless any couple that ever stay for their kids no matter the situation on ground.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Blackdisciple(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
fabianiyobosa:
The new wife looks very matured and calm!

Sure they all look like that at first later they become fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by tnerro1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yes ooooo , me and FFK get the same taste in women grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by israelmao(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Love goes beyond physical and material appreciation.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
This yọruba demon, loves yellow yellow something ó.... cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Emptoluwani:
this man and bad luck with women

Bad luck?
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by etrouble: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
phollybee:
FFK just dey knack any lady anyhow... Pumping children to the market like Almajiri

Snd the same mentally unstable FFK will say Muslims marry too many wives and have too many children when he himself is not different from Atikuchukwu Abubakar or Bamanga Tukur
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Lovelyn451(f): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
One thing that scares me about people from that tribe. Changing women like clothe.

My sister, take heart and move on. You're still very young pretty and full of life. No need crying over an overaged grandpa who doesn't value you.

shebi na Una dey marry them...Igbo's that take family like everything will goan marry Yoruba that have commitment issues, tribalism top notch, I just don't know how u guys cope with them honestly, I still dey look peter okoye with one eye, God help that guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by pepperdemzombie: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

You forgot to add the long throat gold digging tribe that sees men as poverty alleviation programme.
They prefer to be 4th baby mama to your mentioned tribe to remove their families from abject poverty than marry a young man from their tribe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Peppysco: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

You could have made your point without going the tribal route.
Ojukwu had four wives, Ned Nwoko keeps acquiring wives like properties ...but you're blind to see the spec in your own eyes but na another man problem be your own headache.
Na your type Mourinho label 'Vouyer' when hin dey abuse Wenger that year.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Wolfeye: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
beautyhd:
FFK is a mad man

He was actually cheating on this lady and trying to mask it by accusing her first.

A type of man ladies should pray not to cross their paths with their smooth tongues.

Men should just accept their polygamous nature...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by zudozz: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
FFK Onye ohu!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by pepperdemzombie: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
mu2sa2:
Yoloba are like that. Iyabo even confessed that she doesn't know the number of Baba Iyabo's child.
Zik died at 78 and his last born was a 2 year old child.
Ojukwu married 3 or 4 times.
Ihedioha is married for the 3rd time, all with numberless children that turned against themselves because of properties.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by BlueAir: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
angry Still better than a tribe who's women are notoriously known for parternity fraud
CalliDora1:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Dollanaira: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
hmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Neddstark: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
pretydiva:

Money isn't everything. Nothing like both parents raising their kids

Thats perfection. But it doesnt happen all the time.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by AsawanaDgreat: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good luck to her with her new found love
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

She get craze for head na, FFK no wan make she eat am raw, she no dey mentally ok like the girls in her tribe
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Decent09(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
beautyhd:
FFK is a mad man

That woman is playing victim card just like igbos do
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Decent09(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by bizhop01: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
When you hunt for beauty only cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.