Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency (42201 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by mywells: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Well every one is entitle to their opinions,what he has said is not that bad,the whole states of the north should be turn to ranching business herbs,daura should be their headquaters.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by King44(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ferdinandu:
I mentioned there that the only advantage crypto have over ranching is ranching being capital intensive. My friend it is obvious you don't trade currency and crypto. You can make 100% of your income in a day in online trade but you are 100 times more likely to loose 100% of your investment. If you are a long term investor it is still same issue. Someone who invested in crypto 3yrs is likely having 100% growth. Someone who invested a year ago long term is having about 400% percent, someone investing today may even have a negative return by the end of the year. Except for very tiny percentage of traders every other person is just gambling. Ranching can give you daily income through milk production. Speak on topics you know about, don't depend on hearsay.
something In have been trading since December? and I had to stop for a while cos the market was not doing fine. You are talking about risk, there is ni business without risk you may buy cows today and they could feed on poisoned plant and die that same day or die due to dieses. Apart from that, cow trade is not for everyone and there are many things you can do with crypto which I am sure you are not aware of and that is why you are saying all these cos you don't understand it. We all can't be butchers, we all can't rear cows, we all can't sell cows but even a toddler who understands crypto can take part in it and remain balanced if only he could manage risk.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Kirigidi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
IGBOpigs:
ENGLISH IS NOT MY LANGUAGE ARABIC AND HAUSA ARE MY LANGUAGE .ASK QUEEN ELIZEBETH IF SHE WRITE ONE HAUSA LANGUAGE WORD
How can Arabic be your language? Are you an Arab? You are suffering from inferiority complex! Oh I remember! The Arabs actually enslaved you people during the Trans-Sahara Slave Trade era and forced their religion down your throat.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Phyde: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omihanifa:
Cow ranching is actually lucrative but no be all these Nigerian cows undecided

Nigerian cows that they don't take care of, they trek thousands of kilometres and lose all the nutrients that they will use in producing milk

Above all the Fulani herdsmen also molest the female ones (cows) by sleeping with them angry
Baba take am easy naa grin grin grin. You got me laughing out loud.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by pius4luv(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Those idiot that associate themself with buhari are very daft ,they don’t have sense at all .
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by kingsavage: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omihanifa:
Cow ranching is actually lucrative but no be all these Nigerian cows undecided

Nigerian cows that they don't take care of, they trek thousands of kilometres and lose all the nutrients that they will use in producing milk

Above all the Fulani herdsmen also molest the female ones (cows) by sleeping with them angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Passionate1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
All they think about is cow. . .

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by osusuallstars: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
.....and this idiot was aspiring to be president.
If cows are more lucrative than crypto , please face your cows and leave others that wants crypto
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Ferdinandu(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
King44:
something In have been trading since December? and I had to stop for a while cos the market was not doing fine. You are talking about risk, there is ni business without risk you may buy cows today and they could feed on poisoned plant and die that same day or die due to dieses. Apart from that, cow trade is not for everyone and there are many things you can do with crypto which I am sure you are not aware of and that is why you are saying all these cos you don't understand it. We all can't be butchers, we all can't rear cows, we all can't sell cows but even a toddler who understands crypto can take part in it and remain balanced if only he could manage risk.
You just started less than 2 months ago and you are already feeling like a Pro. Some of us have been in currency trading for almost a decade. We started by being overly confident like you, the market dealt us a lesson, we learnt and still have the resilient to continue. Good for you, continue but don't be overly confident because that is the fastest way to fall in online currency trading
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Pacyrus(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
It is finished, says the Lord! Nigeria is doomed as a FAILED nation. cry
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Horus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
This must be a joke
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
And now someone will blame Unvle Kanu for calling a ZOO a Zoo. If we don't call a ZOO a Zoo, what shall call it? Mysbe animal kingdom.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by LordPsalm(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sadly we still live in the same country with these COWS
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by LCling: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
So if cow business is good other business should close?
This government are terror
Pushing south citizens to sucide
Since crypto is familiar to south
and cow business is familiar to north
The south should have no choice in business and any contrary choice should be dealth with government instruments . CBN, policy etc
Tomorrow if any south behave same no complain cos , documentation of all is on
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by ComeToJesus: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
IGBOpigs:
COW BUSINESS PASS THIS USELESS,BTC ONE COW IN SOURTH IS PASS #4500.000 NO 419

Is this herders way of writing 450,000 or 45,000 or 4.5million?
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by SexytorresE(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Says an aboki man . They don't talk with sense , so I'm not disappointed when I saw this
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by faste: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Investing on Ranching isn’t also a dependable investment as crypto cos life of the animals are not dependable.
They can die at anytime from disease

I don’t blame Adamu, “nani nani la n nani, omo asegita n nani epo igi” (one’s value can’t go beyond one’s exposure)
A Fulani is exposed to cattle, hence all the mentality of a Fulani will always be centered around cattle.

Adamu thinks cattle is the greatest investment. If investing in cattle is the greatest investment, How many northerners got their wealth from cattle?
There are miliions of internet millionaire in the world,but no cow millionaire.I doubt this guy education!
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by bejeria101(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Those bullet holes in your head are really affecting your sense of reasoning.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Freelane33(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerian governments are governments of the cows
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by tnerro1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
After bleeping his female cows, he will come online and start typing nonsense

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
He left his brain at home;]
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
There it is folks, your leaders
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by bularuz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hahahahahahaha this is so so funny
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by olaztek(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Dumb people.

These fools thinks they're doing anyone a favour with their cows.

At worse, We can buy cows from Niger Republic, Cameroon, Benin Republic and Chad.

Saudi Arabia and Dubai don't have cows but they eat the best and freshest meats daily.
90% of cows we eat in Nigeria are imported from these countries you mentioned. Fulani are just a menace in this country.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by blackmaine: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
A pig will always think like one , if you like take him to Europe or America, he will one day show you that he hasn't forgotten his origin, just imagine comparing Almighty btc with Cow
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by femifemi1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
And his name is Adamu. Wonders shall one day end.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Evii: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
These people na real aboki! Now I see why they love cows more than the people dey govern.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by AFONJACOW(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
No wonder you have brain of a cow shocked grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by AuroraB(f): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
More like saying that the life of a single cow is worth more than the life of Sunday Igboho cheesy
grin Kai angry lipsrsealed
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by billyG(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Everybody cannot do cow ranching,it capital intensive,U need large acre of land,cow mature in 3yrs U need like 50 cows to keep d cycle going.
Yur biz can be a threat to herdsmen as a competitors cause yur cow will b cheaper & rustlers if not well secure dnt forget U are on yur own...no policemen will help U arrest any rustlers who stole yur cow.
But with #50k-#100k U can start crypto trading...nobody not even Buhari nor CBN can stop U!
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1357823270423318528?s=19
I wonder how many cattle ranches made Aliko Dangote the money he has today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.