Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kindly Check Your DM, I Draw Your Eyes On My Back, Brodasahggi Begs Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kindly Check Your DM, I Draw Your Eyes On My Back, Brodasahggi Begs Bobrisky (573 Views)

Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) / FINALLY Cross Dresser Bryan Nwakoro Secretly Begs Bobrisky To Show Him The Way / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Check Your DM, I Draw Your Eyes On My Back, Brodasahggi Begs Bobrisky by nairaobserver2: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Anumba Gift has got her fortune changed for the better by the Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky after she tattooed his(Bobrisky) face to her back.

After Bobrisky fulfilled most of the promises he outlined, he took to his Instagram page to share an amazing make-over photo of Anumba Gift, and one could notice the amazing transformation in Anumba Gift’s face.

Bobrisky took to his Instagram page to share Anumba Gift’s new look with the caption; “@anumbagift she is not going back to Benin again !!!! I’m renting her a nice apartment here in lekki (Lagos) setting a business up for her in Lagos. She is not going back to poverty !!!! Naaa you can’t know Bobrisky and still be broke NEVER !!!!”

This post got popular Nigerian comedian trooping to Bobrisky’s comment section to jokingly beg him to give him just N3,500 because he had covered the whole of his back with a tattoo of Bobrisky’s eye.

He wrote; “Bob �� and also bob, please check your DM, I draw your eyes for my back, e cover my spinal cord � even if na 3,500���❤️”.

This particular comment from Broda Shaggi has sparked lots of reaction from social media users who saw the jovial comedian’s comment as very funny.

See his posts & people reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/kindly-check-your-dm-i-draw-your-eyes.html

Re: Kindly Check Your DM, I Draw Your Eyes On My Back, Brodasahggi Begs Bobrisky by dawnomike(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol... Funny dude
Re: Kindly Check Your DM, I Draw Your Eyes On My Back, Brodasahggi Begs Bobrisky by LMS1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Everything Just To Trend

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Strips For INTERVIEW Magazine March Edition / 'Cut Soap For Me'; Wilfred Ndidi begs Kelechi Iheanacho after FA cup semi-final / Remember Oladapo Olaitan Olanipekun [dagrin] 11 Years on our MINDS Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.