Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Can I Invest 200k In? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest 200k In? (4186 Views)

CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / What Platform Can I Invest 200k. / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Kennyking1234: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Firstnebo:

Can I really buy us stocks?

Show me how please
You can use Nigerian Fintech such as Bamboo, Chaka, Trove etc or foreign Fintech like Trading 212 etc.
They are on play store.
And follow this thread religiously

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpyh9CBAGEpEpyO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Kennyking1234:
You can use Nigerian Fintech such as Bamboo, Chaka, Trove etc or foreign Fintech like Trading 212 etc.
They are on play store.
And follow this thread religiously

https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpyh9CBAGEpEpyO

Thank you
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Firstnebo:

Nne, that thing be to me like further mathematics. I no understand am at all. (I want to learn)

(Again, what about the current news about CBN and crypto?)
leave it that way, when it comes to business invest in what u know period
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by smartking1: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make consistent income in Forex Market hand-free.

1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by jobgbemi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
lewispius:
Buy Juld
In 2wks you'd have up to a million naira

I have been seeing and hearing about JulD. How can i get it please?
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by emmaebube: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Firstnebo:
I have about 200k that I want to use by a year's time.

Please how do I properly invest it so that it can still be here and even have appreciated by that one year time.

Thank you for your advice
invest in knowledge
Invest in IT skills(most valuable of all time)
There are scammers everywhere(bend down and search for the right source, know the one that fits your emotion then Indulge in it...
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 12:17am On Feb 12, 2021
emmaebube:
invest in knowledge
Invest in IT skills(most valuable of all time)
There are scammers everywhere(bend down and search for the right source, know the one that fits your emotion then Indulge in it...
Thank me later

Thank you Ebube. Which one are you into now
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Olayinka777(m): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2021
If u don't mind OP u can reach me through my signature below for us to have a one on one conversation. I am into the production/manufacturing of physical items that sells fast.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by emmaebube: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Firstnebo:

Thank you Ebube. Which one are you into now
I trade the market something you might want to grab the knowledge...feel free to hit me up if you wish 0.8.1.1.2.2.9.6.9.9.2....have a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by chipadec(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2021
You can establish contact with a local cash exchanger who will monitor exchange rate for you.
Then you can engage in strategic alternating exchange transactions between # and $.
Each complete circle of exchanges will record growth.

Meanwhile, you can invest only your spare time to earn even more money; without further cash investment.
Check out my profile link text below.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by WisemasterBizWd: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Kwara1stson:
na una dey hoard food wey make food prices they high because of una self attitude, later una go dey blame government.

Keep shut! Cool down and learn. This has to do with simple law of demand and supply.

During surplus: prices are lower
During scarcity: prices are higher
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by WisemasterBizWd: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Firstnebo:

Wow! I have known about this storage business but didn't think of it as this money enter my hand

Thank you very much.

Please how do I make more research about storage business?

Maybe real practical you can go to market
Ask questions time to buy and time to sell. Method of storage and others. You will definitely get what u are looking for.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by WisemasterBizWd: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2021
idu1:

I'm interested give me details?

No much details, try and consult market women or men. Or better go to market ask questions and am sure you will get what u want.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Kwara1stson: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2021
WisemasterBizWd:

Keep shut! Cool down and learn. This has to do with simple law of demand and supply.

During surplus: prices are lower
During scarcity: prices are higher
you will be causing artificial scarcity saying it economics . if everyone is doing that let see if you won't starve to death. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by WisemasterBizWd: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
WisemasterBizWd:

Do storage business:

Go and buy beans and store for six months(feb-aug)

A modu now is N500, preserve and store.or Betta you can resell when u have above 50%ROI

NOTE: I WILL BE HERE BY AUG TO NOTIFY YOU THIS.

Current price is N700

Athat 40% increase!

Am still coming back August o(lol)

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Promotions: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
I've been following this thread for a while now..please what business can I do with 300-400k? I need something realistic, I won't invest in Ponzi schemes

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 12:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Promotions:
I've been following this thread for a while now..please what business can I do with 300-400k? I need something realistic, I won't invest in Ponzi schemes

I want to announce to you that I finally invested that my 200k (and more) into a Ponzi scheme. And my life is hanging by a thread as I speak with you
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Sicilyjoe: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

I want to announce to you that I finally invested that my 200k (and more) into a Ponzi scheme. And my life is hanging by a thread as I speak with you

Which ponzi scheme did u invest and what happen to it ?
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Which ponzi scheme did u invest and what happen to it ?

Racksterli. The thing almost crashed. Even by today sef I am not fully sure the thing has come back to normal (I will wait till they pay me before I confirm)
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Promotions: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Ahhhhh I didn't see that coming... God will see you through

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by tofkay: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Olayinka777:
If u don't mind OP u can reach me through my signature below for us to have a one on one conversation. I am into the production/manufacturing of physical items that sells fast.
. are you looking for partnership.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by WisemasterBizWd: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Firstnebo:

If u have invested your 200k into d beans storage I told u about. By now u will have extra 100k in less than 2months. Kindly stay away from Ponzi scheme. I wish u quick recovery.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Olayinka777(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2021
tofkay:
. are you looking for partnership.
Yes kind of
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by personality1000: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
I want to teach u forex trading if u are interested call my number 09036584768
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
WisemasterBizWd:

If u have invested your 200k into d beans storage I told u about. By now u will have extra 100k in less than 2months. Kindly stay away from Ponzi scheme. I wish u quick recovery.

Thank you. Please now that I don't have the money and the tensions that comes with trying to invest it, I would like to learn more about the beans storage
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by addexx: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Firstnebo:

Racksterli. The thing almost crashed. Even by today sef I am not fully sure the thing has come back to normal (I will wait till they pay me before I confirm)
Have they paid?
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by SavageResponse(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
WisemasterBizWd:

Oga abeg go sidon, na so una go dey exaggerate things! angry
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by Firstnebo: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
addexx:

Have they paid?

My earning period was pushed up 6 days more. Haven't reached
Re: What Can I Invest 200k In? by kingofbtc: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Firstnebo:
I have about 200k that I want to use by a year's time.

Please how do I properly invest it so that it can still be here and even have appreciated by that one year time.

Thank you for your advice

Hello my fellow friends. I'm here to share a little secret on how to start Cryptocurrency exchange P2P and earn cool money in an easier way.
Firstly, some of you find it very difficult to go into an exchange Cryptocurrency because you don't know how it works.
But today I'm going to tells and show you a very legit and secure Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform where you can start trading Cryptocurrency on your own without any difficulty.

Note this -> You can start trading Cryptocurrency exchange with any amount of money depends how profit your looking for.. at least you can start as lower as $10 dollars (N4,750) or more than.
I will use my self as an example. I started with #24,650 at last year March during Covid-19 period and today I'm proud to tell you that my little money have turn to millions of naira. You too can make the same move and be financially free. I came here to share this secret with you guys please don't let anyone deceive you. You can do it by your self. I swear to my Almighty God no one teach me before i start it. Though i paid to an online friend to get this particular website but I'm very happy today. And that's most why i share with you friends for everyone to benefit from it.

WHAT YOU NEED TO START CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE?

Get down at least two of these identity documents like : Voter's card / Passport / NIN / Driver's license. These documents are needed for your verification (KYC) after these you're good to go.

NOW LET GET STARTED

1. Follow the link below to register.. Note when you follow the link you will you get 15% bonus for every trade you make. Register on the link --》 https://remitano.com/btc/ng/join/1300687

2. After Done in register then login to verify your phone number. Please make sure you insert your valid phone number and your real name as it's in your Identity for your verification. After that then follow the step to verify your KYC. Once the website checked and verify your identity documents you provided, you will be notified that your is now verified. Then you can now buy and sell any Coins of your choice and receive the money into your local bank within 15mins. Try it and thank me later. You can also read more about the website through Google but believe me the website is very secure and reliable.
PLS SHARE WITH OTHERS..LET THEM BENEFIT FROM YOU AS WELL. THANKS.
For more..message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invest In Thrift / For Those That Want Free Satoshi Website Come In Here / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.