Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara (29402 Views)

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by TooMuchStuff: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
We are getting there... na small small naa..!

Buhari people no dey disappoint on d daily daily
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Biofil84(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wonders shall never end ..
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Terver90: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
My GOD!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by kayjay69(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
The destruction started a long time ago, Buhari simply consolidated it.
Fahdiga:
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Kolisky(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Built2last:
Is there hope for Naija?

Did I just hear you saying HOPE

This is what happen when Country is being led aimlessly and by insatiable leaders

Just get what you want and gerrout of this shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Oyiboman69: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mad people
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Harmlesspill(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
What I don't seem to understand is the reason why some idiots still support buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Brushstrokes20: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pathetic filth!....the shithole urgently needs a leader!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by blamingthedevil: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
We can now see that PDP as a party is a terrorist party....You have a Governor that is a terrorist and you dont expel him from the party.

You will never see FFK, Reno,Deji, Momodu and IPOB complain about Zamfara Governor supporting Bandits.

Zamfara and Sokoto Governments who are PDP, are informants for bandits against the Military.

Who knows N500 Million donated by WIKE maybe indirectly diverted to Bandits.

PDP and supporters are Terrorists
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by oluwaseyi0: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good for them, good for the north

This is what they want in the south

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Xammie001(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
JESUS WEPT
BELIEVE ME THOSE THAT BROKERED OUR INDEPENDENCE HAVE FAILED NIGERIA

BANDITS ARE NOW LEGIT
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by gnobuuma81: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Their problem not mine.,...... North
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Ologbojo2023: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't pity the north, they got what they wanted by voting APC government who lack basis to near corridor of power because no idea or blue print to govern Nigeria. But northern fall victims of their antics just because of religion sentiment that they brought in.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Blackdisciple(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Damn niggarr...

where are the fake news people?

This is what they all wanted from that side of Nigeria.
Zamfara state government are also engineering the bandits, ( Thier brothers )
and I also thank God that na also their own people over there whom are suffering from it.

Soon we will hear them collecting taxes, levies , and so on.....

Somalia Mogadishu brewing in the far north where u will see market for weapons just like the tomatoe market, 3 for five naira, 7 for ten naira.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Islam, I don't like to denigrate people's religion but that religion is antithetical to human progress. The adherents of the religion are mostly after destruction and colonization of other people, they are far from being tolerant of other religions.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Omezif(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
If the story is true the governor of the state should resign or if there are sensible youths in the state they should organise a protest to remove the governor.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by wink2015(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
It is part of RESTRUCTURING.

Let them have it.

It only make sense that the north should immediately accept RESTRUCTURING.

If they fail to do so then RESTRUCTURING will come by force to unleach the unexpected on the citizenry in the north west and in other parts of the northern states of Nigeria.

Even bandits are now mining Zamfara state gold deposit because the northern leadership fail to implement restructuring.

They are all waiting for Niger delta crude oil money.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Yankee101: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
When you're the first state to implement shariah, you attracted all kinds of Islamic fundamentalists. There's a prize to pay for every action

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hausa done suffer in silence for so long.
does Islam support rape.....they told them they brought dem religion of peace ...but see how brought them servitude,sorrow,tears,blood,violent,lost of culture,hybreedisation,illitracy, ignorance & diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
AREWA terrorist will not see this one.
They're after Ogun state governor and Sunday Igboho.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by ransomed: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Islamic way of regulating marriage on display at Zamfara. Bandits are making the North proud.
Presidency will go blind and dumb about this inhumanity to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by King44(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
akanke79:
Bandits Now Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara

https://www.facebook.com/100007897593345/posts/2808453746094518/?d=n
Buhari and Fulani's would run this country aground
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Effects of Islam and polygamy.

Yet, they are still taking more than one wife in penury and giving birth to soulless animals.

Learn from Iran...a once Persian empire that were forced to accept Islam and the nation became a shadow of itself.

Denounce Islam and polygamy and be free or suffer the concequences.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption

The tin just weak pesin undecided

If only he knew the extent nepotism would cost his government, he wouldn't have signed up for it right from the beginning of his first term. Now, he seem helpless in finding a lasting solution.

It reminds me of my dad telling me about a decade ago that "as a leader, you need to be ready to lead all (including those outside your region and faith) justly and effectively." Though, I have no political aspiration but that statement has really helped me in my "little" capacity to employ the right people at different times and lead them effectively with little or no issue in the organization.

God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by luvmijeje(f): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ha!!!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by billyG(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Most of those Hausa victims that should be farming for food sufficiency will abandon their farms & flee to d south.is this d next level they voted for??
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
And drought is still coming!
I hope SW is ready for the influx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal / [BUHARINOMICS] Is 1983 About To Repeat Itself? By Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.