Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara (29369 Views)

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by cocolacec(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
billyG:
Most of those Hausa victims that should be farming for food sufficiency will abandon their farms & flee to d south.is this d next level they voted for??
They pay harvest fees for their farms in the North.

https://www.nairaland.com/6400952/rescue-north-anarchy-barr-bukarti
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by OlujobaSamuel: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fake News.
Sooner or later, the inevitable will happen.
I pity the next president, hopefully, he won't be a blame discovery agent.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Built2last: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kolisky:

Did I just hear you saying HOPE

This is what happen when Country is being led aimlessly and by insatiable leaders

Just get what you want and gerrout of this shithole

I am not in Nigeria but plan to return in the future for the sake of my kids

They need to know understand their culture and be accultured in where they are from.

They may be citizens here but still proudly Africans

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by milann: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
I rest my case
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Jerryherd: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
It's a pity the government can't protect these innocent villagers!

If say Buhari get sense... Na to declare state of emergency in Zamfara villages.

The Governor of zamfara state is using those bandits for illegal mining... And will continue to shield them!

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government has the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

Most Nigerians are also victims of injustice fueled by the systemic rot.I can't seem to get over it in my head.

I don't know the politics zamfara state government is playing with those bandits...

But why not let the poor villagers live!!

When exactly will you Northerners realise that Nigerian Security apparatus are overwhelmed and you must start taking the options of self defence

Buhari won't save anyone he is a Politician like others
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Built2last:
Is there hope for Naija?
Not at all. Nigeria has expired the only thing in to do away with the present Nigeria and creat anew one where every state of region have their own government.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by CodeTemplar: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Insecurity is serious business on the side of the foot soldiers and politicians.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by cocolacec(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

When exactly will you Northerners realise that Nigerian Security apparatus are overwhelmed and you must start taking the options of self defence

Buhari won't save anyone he is a Politician like others

The police are also victims of kidnap by the bandits
Police abduction
But the climax came last Tuesday when BBC Hausa revealed that 12 assistant superintendents of police deployed from Borno to Zamfara have been abducted by bandits in the northwest. Yes, you read it right: a dozen police officers were kidnapped on duty at once.

The wife of one of the officers told the BBC that her husband had called from the kidnappers’ den and instructed her to sell off their house for ransom payment. She said she knows eight other police families working to raise N800,000 each to pay the abductors. The situation is so ugly that the police can’t even defend themselves even in a convoy.

If 12 senior police officers, with their training, experience and presumably weapons, could be kidnapped on a highway, what more of ordinary Nigerians living in remote villages? Worse still, the captives know very well that their institution is incapable of rescuing them. That is why they asked their families to ransom them.

Amidst of all this, the Minister of Police Affairs, Muhammad Dingyadi, insulted us by asking us to ignore the facts and fall for their propaganda. Responding to criticisms and concerns, including in this newspaper, he claimed that the bandits have been “degraded”.

This is even as they hold a dozen police officers captive! His statement came on the same day 16 people, including the district head of Zangon Kataf were killed in different spots in Kaduna, and, two days earlier, nine French language students of ABU Zaria were abducted on the Kaduna-Abuja road. Dingyadi, who is himself a northerner, said all these attacks are “small” and “normal”, an indication that government isn’t bothered, and we should expect more.

One is left to wonder if the minister’s opinion would’ve been the same if the victims were his family. I would bet my bottom naira that Dingyadi can’t drive from Abuja through Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara to his native Sokoto.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
The problem of this Nation is the North.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by nnaetobi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
just2endowed:

lol, it was this attitude that get bubu to become Naija president....now we are all reaping what we sowed
who are the We u are referring to? South East and South south did not vote bubu. It's north and west u should be pointing at
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by billyG(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
cocolacec:

They pay harvest fees for their farms in the North.

I know,that makes farming unprofitable,if they transfer d fees to buyers with high transport cost,demand will reduce....d terrorists will kill them one day if they fail to pay tax...mark ma word many of them are moving south..even d terrorists are moving south too....Omo wahala dey for this country oooo!
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shame to all those that brought this evil APC government upon especially the Yoruba people that supported this Bugatti to become president. Their betrayals will never go unpunished.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by juliusijidola: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amcele2:
God have mercy

I am totally heart broken please help:
please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore. forgive me, if I
can help myself I won't
be seeking for help on this flatform, I have been
suffering
from quadriplegic spinal
cord injury for the past
13 years now,.please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives .my my family has suffer and spend so much on us, but these days things are too hard for us, even Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our house here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository, .may Almighty God protect
bless you. My details and location are in my signature/profile

NB:I am not a scammer I can prove my claims,I am very sorry for spanning I have a choice, all my main post was removed in my former moniker https://www.nairaland.com/nwamabo247 because one foolish scammer that been impersonating me on this forum

Why are you then using a opay wallet to receive money instead of a real bank, if you are no scammer
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=cocolacec post=98798247][/quote]

Your ads is nonsense pls
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
blamingthedevil:
We can now see that PDP as a party is a terrorist party....You have a Governor that is a terrorist and you dont expel him from the party.

You will never see FFK, Reno,Deji, Momodu and IPOB complain about Zamfara Governor supporting Bandits.

Zamfara and Sokoto Governments who are PDP, are informants for bandits against the Military.

Who knows N500 Million donated by WIKE maybe indirectly diverted to Bandits.

PDP and supporters are Terrorists

Now,is Kaduna,Katsina Niger, Kebbi,Borno,Yobe and Niger states PDP too?
Oh is there no insecurity in the States?
Let me tell you something as someone from the North,Hausa-Fulani don't do party,they play politics solely on Religious motivation and second on Ethnicity.
So anytime your kind rush to make baseless and illogical assumptions on insecurity, I get to understand why Naija is in a big mess.
Have you expelled El-Rufai who travels all the way to Niger to pay terrorists not to kill his people,or Masari who takes pictures with them?
If you say PDP are looters or wasters I will agree.
But,APC tend to look like a demonic blood sucking bunch of terrorists and propagandists,that I will agree.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by owoshuyi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sir, this is as a result of failed leadership. What brought about this leadership?; voting for a man cause he's 'one of their own, a northerner', not based on how competent he is, or if he has good leadership qualities. I don't want to blame these people, but I hope when elections come again, they now know the right thing to do. I pray God will save them

Arewa1stSon:

If say Buhari get sense... Na to declare state of emergency in Zamfara villages.

The Governor of zamfara state is using those bandits for illegal mining... And will continue to shield them!

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government have the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

Most Nigerians are also victims of injustice fueled by the systemic rot.I can't seem to get over it in my head.

I don't know the politics zamfara state government is playing with those bandits...

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by InvertedHammer: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government have the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

/
Sai Baba! Till eternity.

grin grin grin

The Kardashians aint having it easy either. 2023 is still far away. Fr Mbaka’s messaiah is showing his people in the North shege.

/
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by owoshuyi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy grin grin grin...you made me laugh grin grin grin

hyduffy:

Zombie.. This one shock you.. grin
Una nova see anything. More to come.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by sameks08(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
you people will still vote buhari again so what do you want me to do
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by ThatEnuguboi: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

It bleeds my heart!!

If the poor villagers live they won't mine gold, nothing goes for nothing
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by TruthHurts1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
I remember a certain fool who is always saying that herdsmen attacks are fake news.

Arewa1stSon:

It bleeds my heart!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Kolisky(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Built2last:

I am not in Nigeria but plan to return in the future for the sake of my kids

They need to know understand their culture and be accultured in where they are from.

They may be citizens here but still proudly Africans

Smiles grin grin

Culture

Well, Peace be unto you and the children
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by hush15: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
The government of that state is to be blamed.....

One day, the people will rise and they will take back what is rightly theirs ....

Their children will not go unpunished.... Whether they're based overseas, ekweremadu yam festival saga will be mitted on them...

Just imagine the troubles.....

APC, God punish you people...And all the people revalidating their membership, God will punish you all....

The Federal Government is to be blamed for encouraging tribalism, nepotism and ethnicity in governance at all levels, from army to ordinary clerk in the civil system. There is nothing that is not politicized under this government. So the governor just took cue been theonly option left. After all, they don't control the security architecture and rather that fight them, he rather prefers to endure as much as he can. This government is a complete failure
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by yanabasee1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
hush15:

The Federal Government is to be blamed for encouraging tribalism, nepotism and ethnicity in governance at all levels, from army to ordinary clerk in the civil system. There is nothing that is not politicized under this government. So the governor just took cue been theonly option left. After all, they don't control the security architecture and rather that fight them, he rather prefers to endure as much as he can. This government is a complete failure

I swear....
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by VictorUSA(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
is this a believable lie or a believable truth
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by afrikanns: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am not sure to say good or bad for them, and I really felt their suffering, but if votes truly count ...... . This will always be the result when we all decided to vote for a primary school certificate person without direction. vision
less and motionless leader
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

It bleeds my heart!!

Loud it! The owners of the mines in that state are tied to the government and also the architects and supporters of these bandits.

They encourage their disruption to protect and divert eyes from their mining activities. Where is PMB tomorrow they will say he stands for Hausa Fulani.

In the meantime his old time rivals and their families are victimising the poor people of that state. Arrest the leaders we all know who they are.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Rich4god(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tomorrow now, if a southern president comes in and uses the military to truly flush out these bandits, same northerners who are the worst hit will complain that they are killing their people.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by onuman: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
If Nigeria is not politically restructured and an Othman Danfodio of the 21st Century continues in office as president of Nigeria for another 8 years, bandits shall be collecting marriage fees in all the states of southern and middle belt regions of Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
It will change when Northern Nigerians start protesting against their government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan / [BUHARINOMICS] Is 1983 About To Repeat Itself? By Nairametrics / Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.