Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara (29403 Views)

Governor Makinde Bans Collection Of Illegal Fees In Oyo Schools / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Gandollaar(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
It's a pity the government can't protect these innocent villagers!

If say Buhari get sense... Na to declare state of emergency in Zamfara villages.

The Governor of zamfara state is using those bandits for illegal mining... And will continue to shield them!

The day I watched Sheik Gummi video preaching and begging those bastards to repent... Seeing them With all manner of live amunitions. Claiming marginalized... That is absolutely the height of it. My heart bleeds watching that video seeing people that the government have the capacity to flush out... Being begged to repent and surrender after all their atrocities to both nature and Humanity!!

It bleeds my heart!!

Most Nigerians are also victims of injustice fueled by the systemic rot.I can't seem to get over it in my head.

I don't know the politics zamfara state government is playing with those bandits...

But why not let the poor villagers live!!
Arrewa this got me.

So sad!

Hmmm..

For how long??
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Yankee101: 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
If the military needs to take over to restore sanity let it be
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by onez: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO. Buhari should calculate his next 2 year salary, so we can pay him off. Doctrine of necessity should be invoked and national assembly should assume the presidency now!. A kind of quasi parliament till 2023. Enough of bigotry and nepotism
Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Harmlesspill:
What I don't seem to understand is the reason why some idiots still support buhari.
Nuthin specifically..

Itz cos if the 30k monthly pay.

A cursed sets of animals who still come here to preach love.

God is really merciful indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Collect Marriage Fees In Zamfara by Raions: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2021
White Mist website for best-in-class home decor collection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.