Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle (25861 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

You are so despicable
Resulting to insult is a sign that you don't have superior points to counter my points.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Enough of this madness and face the matter at hand please

Stop deviating
We are not deviating.
Except of course if these 'developers' are even being sponsored by ur eastern governors.
Cus the kain mind wey Dem dey get and the inability of your governors to talk about it or try to put a stop to it.
U call jagaban a drug Lord while there are no evidence to back it up.
Your eastern developers are being caught daily with cocaine while ur governors only call for their release without saying anything about putting a stop to it.
Are ur governors hands clean?
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Levels1:

Funny kid, like you don't know the meaning of been enslaved?

Southwest are part of government from ages till date unlike you tribe.

And the power has been rotating from both the north and the south unlike yours, then who are the slaves?

The possibility of us ruling come 2023 is very high unlike yours.

NOTE

Am not in support of either Tinubu nor Buhari, as all don't have interest of the Nigerians at heart,FACT.

I just have to comment simply because of the write up that the kid wrote about Tinubu when he could have done such to the government of is region.

Why should anyone be crying more than the bereaved in the first place when your region is under developed compare to Southwest.

I served at Anambra State and I saw their ways of life,I felt for them but then nothing I can do,yet I never call out Chris ngige and the likes,so why calling Tinubu and the likes?

You need to start calling out your leaders if you really wish to have same development you are seeing and enjoying in Southwest, charge them , and make them responsible.

You quote me and you are talking about Anambra. So any body that talk ill of the Yorubas is automatically an Igbos. You see your life, you that claim to be adult. Use your brain and don't let the jealousy of another tribe be cloud your sense of reasoning
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
So you are trying to deny your inviable Ebonyi state because you ran away from your landlocked erosion land and accommodated in Lagos, be proud of your family, be proud of your land no matter how desecrated it is, I have seen your comments attacking yorubas, Yoruba nation do not breed bastards that want his home destroyed, I am Yoruba and will never demote myself by claiming Igbo and will never travel to Igbo land for anything.
The bastard left his failed state in search of 'greener pastures' made by the very man he is insulting.
What pains me most is that this man,directly and indirectly, made the greener pasture Lagos these bastards are desperately coming into to succeed.if this man had thought of stealing as much as he could while blaming the obasanjo government of witholding state funds.we wouldn't have a place called Lagos today

1 Like

Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:
The north is gradually clipping the wings of the Chicago drug barron
But na igbos dem dey catch wey dey carry most of the drugs.awon developers
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

Whether he wins or not he has made his mark, he fought gallantly and won gallantly.
Which fight did he fought gallantly. Because he removed Ambode? His power begins and ends in Lagos. Let him fight at the national front right now. We are watching.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Skynet45:

ode ni eleyi, don't you know that Tinubu is very unpopular in Yoruba land. He would rather watch us being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen just to become president. Like Sunday igboho said Tinubu is a Fulani slave and yes Yorubas are complaining, when the next #endfulani start, I hope Yorubas won't attack bourdillon first just like they attacked TVC
Try it out and see where it leads you.
Just try it out and expect to be let go,just like the first one
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

The bastard left his failed state in search of 'greener pastures' made by the very man he is insulting.
What pains me most is that this man,directly and indirectly, made the greener pasture Lagos these bastards are desperately coming into to succeed.if this man had thought of stealing as much as he could while blaming the obasanjo government of witholding state funds.we wouldn't have a place called Lagos today
Lagos is over rated. Is Lagos Dubai? In a sane country, is Lagos a place. In the city of the blind one eye man is the king
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
Which region is free from problems in Nigeria? When you hear of Igbos, all the hair in your head will be pulling out with anger. The Buhari that is treating your imaginary national leader of APC as slave is left alone. Coward always love to chase shadow. Fulanis slave.
Then face ur own problems and leave us the hell alone.

Pick up ur own and write to your governors why they haven't said anything about ur Igbo brethren carrying cocaine and spoiling ur image all over the world.
Write about the killings that happens in ur state and how your governors steal money like it's a normal stuff.
Don't meddle in the affairs of another state
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Dong2: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
Which fight did he fought gallantly. Because he removed Ambode? His power begins and ends in Lagos. Let him fight at the national front right now. We are watching.

Its like you are a kid or new in Nigeria. No offence
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
Lagos is over rated. Is Lagos Dubai? In a sane country, is Lagos a place. In the city of the blind one eye man is the king
Yeah.
If u reside in Lagos where you earn ur daily bread,may u never succeed here in Lagos.
I won't say more than that
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
What did Ambode did wrong in Lagos that Tinubu came all out to frustrate him. The whole world begged him, no, he was assuming the position of small god in Lagos. What goes around comes around.
Ambode never used diplomacy in dealing with party leaders in the state.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

Its like you are a kid or new in Nigeria. No offence
As usual, lack of superior points or arguments leads to name calling. Yes I am a kid - Metusela.

One thing is setting, the fight is raging, Tinubu should fight. Nigeria is not Lagos where he flex muscle with Ambode.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

Ambode never used diplomacy in dealing with party leaders in the state.

No amount of English you will use to Express the bolded. The only sin Ambode committed was that he was not sharing the State money with the so called party leaders. Till today, nobody accused Ambode of underperforming. The same thing Tinubu wanted to extend to Edo. How on earth that kind of bias man will be Nigeria President. The one we have at hand right now is a mess talk less of bringing in another one in 2023, God willing. It will not happen.

1 Like

Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

Yeah.
If u reside in Lagos where you earn ur daily bread,may u never succeed here in Lagos.
I won't say more than that
If you think of doing or currently doing anything in any other part of this country and beyond apart from Lagos, may you not succeed in it. If you ever eat food or wear clothes produce aside Lagos may it turn poison to you.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

Just come out plain that you people are jealous of the success of other tribes in Lagos. Stop this Lagos this, Lagos that of a thing. The only antidote to success is hard working. Stop being jealous, put your hands to work. Come on..
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
Just come out plain that you people are jealous of the success of other tribes in Lagos. Stop this Lagos this, Lagos that of a thing. The only antidote to success is hard working. Stop being jealous, put your hands to work. Come on..
Jealous bi ti bawo.
If tinubu had stolen all the money in Lagos while making claims that the obasanjo government never released money from fg allocations,we will not be in the Lagos that we are today.
U come to Lagos to hustle for the life of opportunities while taking the proceeds home and still adding salt to injury by speaking ill of the Lagos where u get ur daily bread
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
If you think of doing or currently doing anything in any other part of this country and beyond apart from Lagos, may you not succeed in it. If you ever eat food or wear clothes produce aside Lagos may it turn poison to you.
I don't speak ill of other states or the people in it.i don't go to another state to start badmouthing it,where I know I get my daily bread from.
Baba,I repeat again.if u reside in Lagos and u get ur daily bread from here,may u not succeed in it.
Tinubu directly and indirectly made the Lagos of today
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:

No amount of English you will use to Express the bolded. The only sin Ambode committed was that he was not sharing the State money with the so called party leaders. Till today, nobody accused Ambode of underperforming. The same thing Tinubu wanted to extend to Edo. How on earth that kind of bias man will be Nigeria President. The one we have at hand right now is a mess talk less of bringing in another one in 2023, God willing. It will not happen.
Yeah.and the workers are protesting unpaid salaries.what u haven't heard of here in lagos.
Tell us something we don't know
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
Thank God u mentioned it.
In the city of the blind and dejected other states like ur state of origin,one man Lagos is still king.
The bad blood that runs in u would want that one man eyed to be blinded like ur state,but God go shame you
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Levels1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
You quote me and you are talking about Anambra. So any body that talk ill of the Yorubas is automatically an Igbos. You see your life, you that claim to be adult. Use your brain and don't let the jealousy of another tribe be cloud your sense of reasoning

Mumu, so you be hausa?
Anyways the way you talk already say's you are..... So be bold and brave to embrwem your tribe, Ok
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

I don't speak ill of other states or the people in it.i don't go to another state to start badmouthing it,where I know I get my daily bread from.
Baba,I repeat again.if u reside in Lagos and u get ur daily bread from here,may u not succeed in it.
Tinubu directly and indirectly made the Lagos of today
It is a simple matter. Even when I am travelling out, I don't even use Lagos airport not to talk of residing in that rag tags City. Go and wait for me in Abuja airport next month. God forsaken human laying courses like a village fool. If you are hungry, and tired of your hustle in Lagos come to south South let me feed you including your generation unborn. I hope you are not sleeping under bridge in Lagos or you are not more than 6 in one room. Lagos my ass.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Levels1:

Mumu, so you be hausa?
Anyways the way you talk already say's you are..... So be bold and brave to embrwem your tribe, Ok
So your new training in Yoruba now is how to insult people. Only low life people are quick to insult others. Well, I am not under any obligation to make my tribe known to faceless people.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

Thank God u mentioned it.
In the city of the blind and dejected other states like ur state of origin,one man Lagos is still king.
The bad blood that runs in u would want that one man eyed to be blinded like ur state,but God go shame you
My dear, leave Lagos it is over rated.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by christistruth01: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Skynet45:

ode ni eleyi, don't you know that Tinubu is very unpopular in Yoruba land. He would rather watch us being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen just to become president. Like Sunday igboho said Tinubu is a Fulani slave and yes Yorubas are complaining, when the next #endfulani start, I hope Yorubas won't attack bourdillon first just like they attacked TVC

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/

Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Omoslim26: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
So you are trying to deny your inviable Ebonyi state because you ran away from your landlocked erosion land and accommodated in Lagos, be proud of your family, be proud of your land no matter how desecrated it is, I have seen your comments attacking yorubas, Yoruba nation do not breed bastards that want his home destroyed, I am Yoruba and will never demote myself by claiming Igbo and will never travel to Igbo land for anything.

I am still wondering how dis matter turn into yoruba vs Igbo

well na your destiny you dey fulfill so sha
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
My dear, leave Lagos it is over rated.
Leave it that way.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by Web2020: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life.you dey travel go 'develop' another country.
Don't use Lagos airport o,cus u never can tell wetin go do you.
Pig
It is obvious that you are not normal! I should be the one to develop the country that your failed Tinubu and his cohorts has destroyed. Only one van he loaded his stolen money to ring election is enough to fix Lagos. I missed it to have even replied you since. Your low life is second to none. I will not reply you again
Re: APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle by gbemishile: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Web2020:
I thought you are even normal! I am surprised you also have a low life like your counterpart.

Normal,as in not as mad as you.
Spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja / Cecilia Ezeilo’s Aide Shot Dead / "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.